Mount Ormond Resort
The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@TreemanXD my second highest is the Killer and Survivor interactions, and in third place is my Legion Overhaul.
What are some your highest views, guys?
@Shad03 it goes 3rd second and first.
I can’t delete the photos from my thing, but New event was my first thread and it was about the lunar event.
@TreemanXD Cool :D
I would have imagined the 'Freddy is the best killer' one would have received more views.
@Shad03 yeah I was a Freddy main for a little bit, but then he got boring for me.
Oh wait I forgot I gave the Freddy one to @PhantomMask20763 xD
My highest view post is The Dead by Daylight Meme pit, now re-branded as "No_Mither_No_Problem's Meme Disciples".
@Peasant Of course. I would be angry if it were not.
Hey, guys. Was wondering if we should update the pin image...I editted this and thought maybe perhaps we could use this? If not, we can continue to use the normal one, just wanted y’all’s thoughts. ;)
@Chaotic_Riddle Yeah, my version is very outdated. Glad to see a newer better one.
A new pin, I was never informed of this
@Hoodedfengm1n I just talked about it lol
@Chaotic_Riddle I just opened it and did not look at the time it was posted
So as you guys might be aware some folks have been claiming Legion is brain dead. This here is a screenshot of the post game from what was my last DBD game for now.
I'll still be around on the forums, but the number of bugs regarding loading screens and just getting into matches is simply intolerable.
Need some good legion builds guys.
@Eveline Oh, I got plenty
People saying Legion is op btw, but I am worse with Legion than other killers lol.
Thank you. :)
@Eveline
Salt in the chat legion: Thanato + Bamboozle + enduring + Spirit fury + franks mixtape + stab wounds study= wow my cup is FULL
I am terrible with Legion is it because I didn't play them much?
Legion is horrible tbh. Only killer I suck with. :(
@Eveline Legion takes time to master, weirdly enough. They're easy to learn, but when thrown into situations like trying them out at higher ranks, it takes a lot of will-power to play with them. Heres some tips...
Thanks. I will try. I mean I can pip easily but I can't kill people.
Does anyone want to here a survivor meme build it’s no mither, self care, sprint burst, and dead hard. The only perk you get to use is sprint burst and maybe no mither if you get slugged
XD
I discovered something about Legion and flashlights that I had not noticed before. When blinded during frenzy mode, the frenzy is immediately canceled out. Also, anytime Legion is blinded, the frenzy meter is 100% depleted. Does anyone else know about this?
@inutilem Yeah, I figured it made sense since they’re stunned by it, similar to Nurse and Wraith. I believe it goes on with a theory too that someone made relating to the Entity being weak to light, but theories and lore aside, it’s probably a counter people don’t know about. (Probably because they DC before they get the chance to figure out Legion’s weaknesses:)))))))))))
What kind of outfits are you guys rocking? I will take a pic of my Susie when I get home. I need more shards for the knife tho.
@Eveline I like to wear The Legion (Frank) Mask, Fairview Varisty Jacket, and either the Modern Karambit or Wet Hunting Knife. :)
You and me both still stuck at 0/25 even when I do it correctly I still can't get any credit so I stopped playing them entirely until Legion gets fixed.
@Eveline
(This photo is old, but outfit hasn’t changed)
@Eveline I often use one of the below sets:
Nice. :)
Sorry about the quality my phone is messed up.
The mask really brings out the hair and outfit, great combo!
Thanks. That is my favorite mask.
@Chaotic_Riddle lol Yes, the dc's. Personally, I think those that dc are just upset that they can't use pallet loops like they want to when against Legion and are too lazy to learn new ways.
@Eveline I just love that mask of Frank's.
👏👏👏
Been a while since i've played DBD or even lurked around here, waddup people? People are still into the "hood man/girl bad" or did they grew over it ?
@Plu They’re still hating Legion.
Oh snap, oh well i guess surv will never change.
Anyway, Does anyone know if the speed addons actually works? Even when i stack them i don't notice any difference, is it a bug or am i just bad at noticing it ?
@Plu They work, it’s just hard to notice. I suggest doing a meme where you lunge and constantly swing while in Feral. Bring Unreleting too for a speedy boi time. :)
Yeah speaking of that, i've heard it's the "most optimal" way of moving around in frenzy, is this any true? I usually lunge when my bar is almost empty so i gain extra distance but i've never tried just spamming it.
It generally helps get ya around faster, yeah.
Interesting, i'll try that next time, btw i think we should get a "training" stage or something, where we are just alone in a map where we can test stuff, it would be cool imo
I have my own signature now legion friends!!!!😭😭😭
You may have to stab me 28 times.
Sure would be nice if the devs could give us such a mode.
;(
At least we are popular.
I’m just waiting for the devs to mention whatever plan they have for Legion.
How do you guys feel if the devs they stayed with their original idea of having Legion stalk before getting their power?