Mount Ormond Resort
The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I'm about to lose my mind, I wasted so many Mural Sketches because I thought they stacked with the Stolen Sketch Book.
I know how ya feel.
@Shad03
It does seem like they are moving in that direction (Deleting perk tiers I mean)
Wait.. my speed addons don’t stack?
Anyone wanna be survivors for some KYF PTB tests with THE @Orion ?
We still have room for 3 more surviviors.
@Peasant Would love to. But I am but a console pleb, and my computer:
A) Doesn't have DbD
and
B) My computer is not as fast as it used to be. (Not to mention my wifi exile)
@Shad03
I hope it ends soon, I can imagine how you're feeling without being able to play anything online 😰
I just feel cut off from everything. I have friends who will be missing me on Kik and Discord, fortunately I was able to warn them of my exile at a family's place.
I'm also not Jailed anymore :D
FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS! I shall give 36 stab wounds for how happy I am!
Why be dark and edgy, fellas?
When we can be purple and royal? 😎👌
Took me all day to draw this, b l e h g.
Ugh, I’m looking forward to a prom inspired costume. Frank & Joey wearing bow ties would be epic.
I made a post in the wishlist section back in January
Anywho nice artwork.
Let’s make it a thing. We will force the devs to make it or stab them 28 times.
I hate prom, but the idea of Frank, Julie, Joey, and Susie wearing prom outfits is hilarious.
@Shad03 I'm not sure how the ladies would vault in a dress.
The same way Feng does in her lovely red dress. 👀
@Chaotic_Riddle Keep those eyes north, Riddle!
So, since DbD is coming to Switch, which killer should go to Smash?
I think we already know.
Neither, DBD should stay exclusive with their original characters. I know for a fact The Legion should stay right where they are.
Would be fun seeing someone like the Trapper throwing a bear trap at Mario.
League of Legions ftw. We'll give Mario 28 stab wounds.
@Shad03 Nah, it'd be Michael Myers. His final smash is a mori.
@Peasant unfortunately he is not a original DbD killer. If he were, then I would love that.
Ok, so, I’m not sure about this, but according to the wiki, Legion’s add ons do stack?? But they don’t say it..? So I’m not quite sure if they do or not??
Where does it say it stacks? But yeah they don’t stack.
I figured they didn’t, I mentioned it earlier, I guess I just never realized the wiki said they did according to some posts people have made.
Haha, I was wondering who'd post that reference 1st.
yeah, I’m not sure what wiki they are looking at because this is the one I check occasionally. And it does not mention anything about stacks.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/F._J._S._J.Might I have a pin? Be a part of The League Of Legions?
Yes.
Just save the pin.
Only post it on your initial comment of every thread/post that you participate in. This to help prevent spamming.
I'm starting a new movement called #NotAllLegions
It's just a comp of me (and others) sparing survivors and being kind.
Here's my first clip:
https://youtu.be/immWyCIkZOE
If I have 3k and you aren’t wiggling I will give you the hatch! I am a slightly merciful killer, although I’m not really maining any of the killers.
Unless I absolutely feel bad for a survivor, I will almost never let anyone go. Survivors have lost my pity long ago.
@Shad03 I sorry I lost your pity, want some gingersnaps? You can have them if you give me hatch. :3
@TreemanXD ... -reluctantly gives you hatch-
Mwster Kwller, can I have hatchy watchy? UwU
@Chaotic_Riddle Wait... You're a Legion >.> Why do you need the hatch?
@Shad03 to stab the survivors at the campfire, duh.
@Chaotic_Riddle Good point. But then... I don't need to give it to you, you can just jump in. Unless you're doing what Frank did (which was a very misleading Trailer.)
End me. :’)
@Chaotic_Riddle Ouch.
Due to recent developments I'm opening #NotAllLegions to people playing Legion as they were intended on top of sparing victims of DC. We need to generate more positivity to counter the toxic Legions.
It’s streamers who gave us a bad name and ofc everyone follows.
Aight so...What’s with everyone having so many discussions about Legion again this week? Did a Streamer or YouTuber start complaining again?
@Chaotic_Riddle I have no clue. I say we just keep defending good Legion playstyles and attack people who call for Legion to be removed or say that DCing against Legion is good.
@Chaotic_Riddle I’m making the legion gallery because of that.
I just noticed the influx of people complaining here, so I decided to make my own thing.
...
...
Anyone else have tea they could give me? I'm running out.
@Shad03 *gives tea* I used franks mix-tape and cold dirt for flavoring. :)
Ahh. Thanks.
Also, my Legion is fine thread has like 1k views. Higher then everything else I have.
@Shad03 I noticed that when they switched me back to the mobile site. People really “love” legion threads lol.