Mount Ormond Resort

The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.

The Legion's Theme can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Huh.


    Also I'm gone for a few days and now The Entity's Hangout has like 147 new messages for me.

  • @Shad03 Yeah those guys are always partying.

  • @PhantomMask20763 Basically I got into a fight with a boss that summons minions and got almost everyone killed through overconfidence.

  • @Peasant In every other game I usually am the melee guy.

  • @Peasant said:

    So you know how I am a hybrid mobile and PC user? Well on mobile spelling is important for names as you can't undo an @'d name on mobile. So I had a brilliant idea to memorize name spellings: Name some Darkest Dungeon heroes after forum folks I want to remember. It was only recently that I realized the one flaw with this plan, though. Darkest Dungeon doesn't play nice. So in only 1 weeks time I've had some casualties to "The Collector"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/873/UBP4JHEK0B70.jpg

    In case anyone was curious as to how this all happened, the short version is I walked straight into a roaming boss and got rekt'd.

    The long version is: The Collector appeared and we began combat and held our own for a while. Shad03 and I kept the collected minions at bay while Hoodedfengm1n kept pelting the boss with Divine Judgement because the only other person who would've had ranged attacks was Shad03 who I had reslotted to all melee skills, because Legion. So for a while it was working, Hoodedfengm1n chipped away the boss's health, Shad03 and myself kept stabbing and smiting all of the minions, and DocOctober kept spamming Wyrd restoration to heal everyone.

    Then things went south faster than a Susie's Mix Tape Feral Frenzy. DocOctober got hit by a critical hit that did 41 damage ("That's a lot of damage!") that sent him straight to death's door. (Basically, a health state where 1 more hit has a good chance to kill you.) Before I can even think to myself, it's okay I'll have him heal he gets stabbed in the chest by a Collected Highwayman and dies. As I prepared to retreat the other Collected Highwayman got a crit with an attack with a bleed effect and put Shad03 at death's door. Then, when it was Shad03's turn to act he instantly bled out and died. Desperately spamming retreat to save Hoodedfengm1n and myself we just barely escaped, however it turned out that I was too stressed out. After escaping the boss I immediately had a heart attack and died leaving Hoodedfengm1n the sole survivor.

    There's not really any lessons to be learned here other than Darkest Dungeon doesn't mess around. Just figured I'd share in case you guys found it interesting.

    Somehow I am surprised on how I am the only survivor

  • I heard my name? >w>

  • Hey, everyone!


    We've got a new den in Mount Ormand to post your mixtapes, feel free to drop by. <3

  • @Chaotic_Riddle Yeah, I'm afraid you died chief. Don't worry I'll just slap the blood-soaked name tag on someone else and you'll be right as rain!

  • @Peasant It's been hard for me to do current stuff on mobile with the new format, but I've just realized I could use my chromebook that our schools gave us, so I just come on whenever given the chance during class.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle Just another reason why I'm glad that this is in Off Topic and not killers. Imagine if your teacher snuck up behind you and saw you talking in a sub forums called "Killers."

  • 'Killers' 'Dead By Daylight' 'Nea'


    Yeah, that would be scary to get caught with in High School, especially during Senior year.

  • Anyway folks I actually did another dungeon run in between the collector wipe and Riddle's misfortune. So if you ever wanted to see what a standard Darkest Dungeon quest looks like here we go!

    https://youtu.be/sRCqGqVnicw


    This video features Peasant II - as the Crusader

    @Hoodedfengm1n - as the battle Vestal

    @Shad03 II - as an almost entirely melee Highwayman

    and DocOctober II - as the Occultist

  • Well here's my last Darkest Forums video for a little while anyway. I was going to upload a video where our newest team member @No_Mither_No_Problem was a Leper that actually wrecked house with enough damage to frighten Phil Swift.

    However, I immediately after that had a Ruins run that was far more, interesting.

    So now I bring to everyone Darkest Forums: The Ruins (Fail 1)

    The Heroes in this video are:

    @Peasant II - As the Crusader

    @Shad03 - As the Highwayman

    @JoannaVO - As the Vestal

    and last but certainly not the least

    @Mushwin - As the Antiquarian

    https://youtu.be/IvSYq5BUtGQ


    (Also if someone could count just how many heart attacks everyone had that'd be great. I'd do it myself but I personally want to forget this colossal failure.)

    Also to just add salt to the wounds Delfador decided to go on a vision quest so now my only healer is DocOctober who's not bad, but not great either.

    This_just_gets_better.png

    Also no Jesters arrived at the Stage Coach so I don't have Chaotic_Riddle II yet.

  • @Peasant said:

    Well here's my last Darkest Forums video for a little while anyway. I was going to upload a video where our newest team member @No_Mither_No_Problem was a Leper that actually wrecked house with enough damage to frighten Phil Swift.

    However, I immediately after that had a Ruins run that was far more, interesting.

    So now I bring to everyone Darkest Forums: The Ruins (Fail 1)

    The Heroes in this video are:

    @Peasant II - As the Crusader

    @Shad03 - As the Highwayman

    @JoannaVO - As the Vestal

    and last but certainly not the least

    @Mushwin - As the Antiquarian

    https://youtu.be/IvSYq5BUtGQ

    (Also if someone could count just how many heart attacks everyone had that'd be great. I'd do it myself but I personally want to forget this colossal failure.)

    Also to just add salt to the wounds Delfador decided to go on a vision quest so now my only healer is DocOctober who's not bad, but not great either.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/840/IBS4OQMOQ347.png

    Also no Jesters arrived at the Stage Coach so I don't have Chaotic_Riddle II yet.

    what the hell is happening and in what way am I relevant

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem Okay, I use the forum on both PC and Mobile. Since you cannot delete names once they have been linked, spelling matters. So, in order to help me better memorize the names of people I frequently discuss things with on the forum I simply started naming Darkest Dungeon heroes after people who's names I wanted to consistently spell correctly.

    The post that mentions you refers to the fact that I was going to upload a video clip of the hero with your name being a god when I decided to upload the dungeon run immediately after your man's rampage as it was more, interesting.

    Does that answer your questions?

  • That's actually a neat idea

  • @Peasant said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem Okay, I use the forum on both PC and Mobile. Since you cannot delete names once they have been linked, spelling matters. So, in order to help me better memorize the names of people I frequently discuss things with on the forum I simply started naming Darkest Dungeon heroes after people who's names I wanted to consistently spell correctly.

    The post that mentions you refers to the fact that I was going to upload a video clip of the hero with your name being a god when I decided to upload the dungeon run immediately after your man's rampage as it was more, interesting.

    Does that answer your questions?

    My life is a lie

  • Someone should replay Fallout:Shelter and rename all of their vault dwellers into members of the League of Legions on here.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle How will the whole "baby situation" workout then?

  • @Peasant said:

    Anyway folks I actually did another dungeon run in between the collector wipe and Riddle's misfortune. So if you ever wanted to see what a standard Darkest Dungeon quest looks like here we go!

    https://youtu.be/sRCqGqVnicw

    This video features Peasant II - as the Crusader

    @Hoodedfengm1n - as the battle Vestal

    @Shad03 II - as an almost entirely melee Highwayman

    and DocOctober II - as the Occultist

    Is this game free?

  • @Hoodedfengm1n I am afraid that Darkest Dungeon is not free. I think it's around $20.00 if I am not mistaken.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Someone should replay Fallout:Shelter and rename all of their vault dwellers into members of the League of Legions on here.

    I got u fam, Fallout:Shelter is on xbox

  • @Peasant Babies are just gonna be the ship names. Lmao

  • @Peasant said:

    Well here's my last Darkest Forums video for a little while anyway. I was going to upload a video where our newest team member @No_Mither_No_Problem was a Leper that actually wrecked house with enough damage to frighten Phil Swift.

    However, I immediately after that had a Ruins run that was far more, interesting.

    So now I bring to everyone Darkest Forums: The Ruins (Fail 1)

    The Heroes in this video are:

    @Peasant II - As the Crusader

    @Shad03 - As the Highwayman

    @JoannaVO - As the Vestal

    and last but certainly not the least

    @Mushwin - As the Antiquarian

    https://youtu.be/IvSYq5BUtGQ

    (Also if someone could count just how many heart attacks everyone had that'd be great. I'd do it myself but I personally want to forget this colossal failure.)

    Also to just add salt to the wounds Delfador decided to go on a vision quest so now my only healer is DocOctober who's not bad, but not great either.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/840/IBS4OQMOQ347.png

    Also no Jesters arrived at the Stage Coach so I don't have Chaotic_Riddle II yet.

    yay! i don't know what this is but i am in it and a part of it! :)

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    @Peasant Babies are just gonna be the ship names. Lmao

    @Chaotic_Riddle

    But... Who is shipped with who? >->

  • So I something weird happened today. I was playing Legion on the Plague's map when someone blinded me while I stood in the circle in the basement.

    So now I'm here I guess?

    20190415143045_1.jpg

    Send help, please.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle I be some random dude on the internet mate :)

    It's weird to ship people with other folk here, especially when some folk are already with people in real life.

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/419762#Comment_419762

    yay! i don't know what this is but i am in it and a part of it! :)

    @Mushwin You must not have seen the ending of the video.

  • @Peasant I hate it when that happens.

    (Btw I got Skyrim again! I can now do a Legion build. I shall stab everyone's shins.)

  • @Peasant i am so lost lol have never seen this game either

  • @Mushwin The game is called Darkest Dungeon. If that's of any help.

  • @Peasant i watched the wrong video is why lol....nooooopoor mushwin! wait, was i playing as a dude? lol

  • @Mushwin It is with great pleasure that I inform you that you were not a dude, though I do have some good news!

    back_from_the_dead.png

    You have been resurrected! Alongside @Chaotic_Riddle

  • @Peasant woohoo! i live! go mushwin go!

  • Okay it's finally uploaded, my real final Darkest Forum upload, at least for today anyway:

    https://youtu.be/gfT7TcRwTb4

    Featuring:

    @Peasant - As a Crusader

    @Hoodedfengm1n - As a Vestal

    @Chaotic_Riddle - As a Jester

    @Mushwin - As an Antiquarian

  • Fitting I’m the jester. 🤡

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/645/NA6L848F1NYZ.png People of the Fog,  Since the release of Chapter 11:


    Honestly, these changes don't sound so bad to me.

  • Check out my thoughts in General Discussions. If you want.

  • I think the changes are great @Peasant , Legion finally getting a movement speed buff is nice, and people may not actually DC against him anymore! I just want to see what the reworked add-ons are gonna be. :D

  • I like everything but losing your whole frenzy bar when missing one attack. R.I.P console legion.

  • Hey, everyone! Chaotic_Riddle here.


    My post on the matter uwu

  • Just re-read the post and now my head hurts. I both like the changes and hate them at the same time.

    Though I definitely feel one thing from BHVR right now, if you are a console Legion main then courtesy of BHVR have a free:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gToA9jP_wAM

    The entire power drain on a missed Frenzy hit just seems weird. On PC with a steady connection and a good stable frame rate this isn't so bad. It'll be annoying at times no doubt, but it's bearable.

    But if you play on console with a connection that's iffy, a bad frame rate, and just generally have hits be easier to miss this just screws you. "But you have 115% or 4.6 m/s movement speed." So what, you're now a hooded and smaller Trapper, with no traps.

    Hopefully it'll all be better than I'm initially perceiving it and the add-ons will make this all a blast but right now, I'm rightfully concerned and confused.


    Also @Chaotic_Riddle Just out of sheer curiosity why are you so hyped for the Iridescent Button not needing a successful hit to activate?

  • @Peasant The old state of it was just useless honestly

  • They keep trashing my mains :<

  • @KiraElijah Really? Interesting.

    Say, how would you like to become a Spirit main?

  • @Peasant said:

    @KiraElijah Really? Interesting.

    Say, how would you like to become a Spirit main?

    Never. I won’t let them trash her xD


    I’ll become a billy main

1 … 8 9 10 11 12 … 17