Mount Ormond Resort
The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I got what you meant, twas just joking around
We're almost at 1k views. :)
@Chaotic_Riddle Now if only we can get more to join the Legion discord.
I was thinking of joining the discord once I got home. What was it called again "Legion's Anonymous?"
@Peasant
ATTENTION ALL 110 M1 GAMERS:
I have a Discord server set up for the Legion mains that this sub forum so hopes to congregate together. Would you like an invite? Simply message my Discord @It’s Okay to Main Legion#3215
See you in Ormond, and remember: #LegionPride
You have to write the words in Italics exactly as written.
This is @No_Mither_No_Problem's discord by the by.
@Shad03 I tried, oh well.
What's your Discord? I'll see what I can do.
@Shad03 It's "Peasant#0780"
Anyone else notice Eveline’s multiple accounts? I like her dedication, but I don’t think there’s any way for her to truly come back with how many times she’s been banned. :/
Her Susie_ one lasted a day! We have hope!
So I tried the cold dirt and Joey's mixtape add ons. I decimated a group.
@Shad03 But did you snap into them like a Slim Jim?
@Peasant I gave them 28 stab wounds.
Specifically this one David King.
I also love when I play as Pig with Amanda's Letter, and then some [Bad Word] face runs OoO. They never win.
@Shad03 Well I made a rather "awesome" discovery about the Cold Joey combo. If you have Enduring and you lunge at a healthy survivor at a pallet (or was it a Feral Frenzy?) if you're lucky you can go through the pallet and get the stun on their side. Then the super fast stun recovery let's you do a 180 and grab the survivor if they try to vault away from you.
I've only done it once in my entire Legion "career" but holy heck was it satisfying. Both myself and the poor Feng I yoinked were thoroughly surprised. I think perhaps the Feral Frenzy cooldown add-ons might affect stuns in general, but who knows?
@Peasant I must try that one day.
As soon as I stock up on more Cold Dirt. I have plenty of Joey's mixtapes, but I had one cold dirt.
Support my cause
BHVR can no longer hide in the shadows for what they did to my favorite head. 😭
While we're on the subject of cosmetics, I think we should push for disco outfits for the Legion. I'm talking bell-bottoms for some REAL moonwalking.
@Peasant YES
@Shad03 "You can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man, no time to talk . . ."
@Peasant Honestly I just wish they were given a crap ton of cosmetics.
@Peasant I actually kinda want like Spring Break Legion cosmetics, maybe have them in some sandals and beach clothes or bathing suits, then shirtless Frank would be a thing and the girls could finally show their full hair
We need disco Jake but like Disco Frank.
@Peasant If they add any school related outfits for all the Legion... Well...
Guys, I have seen multiple veterans of the forums get banned recently so everyone just try to lay low for now and go re-read the forum rules. We've gotta make sure we don't do anything that could be seen as rule breaking, okay?
I tried to make just anything bold and mobile is messing with me.
I’m not a veteran so I’m fine.😎
@Peasant I just think there is a mod here whom has a itchy finger. If anything I'll try not to draw too much attention to myself.
@Shad03 Just 2 more years (must be 21) until I can apply to become a moderator. I already have 1000+ hours total, all I need to do is keep building up a solid rep and then I have a chance!
@PeasantI'll need three more years. Unfortunately I was jailed so that could have spoiled my chances uwu
@Shad03 Yeah, I brown nose a great deal and help people as much as I can so I am still never-jailed, for now, anyways.
Honestly I doubt it's a mod behind this. Likely, the mods have just made flagging automatically enact "justice" after enough flags.
@Peasant Perhaps. Still, that is very scary to think bots have that control.
@Shad03 I imagine there's a limit, of some kind. Like, if the number of flags on a post exceeds I don't know, 40 flags then the post's posters gets jailed or banned based on previous offence history. Still concerning all the same, though.
Anyways if you guys haven't seen this by now then please take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LudARR5m7_cSirRodion makes legendary DBD content like no other. Besides, in this clip he "predicted" the next upcoming survivor.
@Peasant I love his videos. Most of the sounds found their way into my playlist.
I need a hero
@Shad03 Not gonna lie, "My Way" made me cry a little.
@Peasant Same. I will not lie, I cried the first time, then get close to crying any other time.
DARN
Just thought I'd share this out of context clip that happens to mention of our unique perks:
https://youtu.be/rE3bc8rCy6QSo i've decided to play today after stopping for a week or two because of the state of matchmaking and DC's, and it seems it's still not fixed, people keeps crashing and people just DC almost everymatch, ######### is going on
@plu what do you play on? I don’t see dc’s often on PS4.
I have returned friends.
PC, decided to have a quick Legion match, one guy crashed on the Loading screen and the rest just DC'd when i stabbed one, only one guy stayed but we couldn't do much together...
@plu I think on pc people dc more for some reason.
Well there's the loading screen glitch that already kills alot of matches because it creates alot of 3V1, but then people DC alot more now that they realised they aren't punished for it, so it's litterally hell rn
We’re dropping like flies. ;(
@Chaotic_Riddle
I see, we also have people who keep spamming the Legion pins. I thought we agree only on your initial post.
We need someone to keep them in check
@Plu They won't listen to me, or at least, the one I know who is spamming the pin.
@Shad03 @Hoodedfengm1n @Chaotic_RiddleFELLAS BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE WE'VE WON:
@Peasant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHeuZ-m1tek
@Plu I refuse to click that link as it's too familiar. I know that is the Rick Roll link and you cannot tell me otherwise!