Confession Time! Describe Your Maximum Pettiness
I’ll go first.
When I play killer and a survivor disconnects on me when hit or carried, I add their username to a list I keep. When I start matches, I consult my list. If a listed disconnector joins, someone who has already proven to waste my time, I waste theirs. I’ll wait until there are 6 seconds in the countdown and then lobby dodge!
Petty? Yes
Satisfying? You better believe it!
Comments
Leave people that rescue me.
only did this once, but i really wanted to play with third seal and it broke b4 the first gen, so i proceeded to down and bleed out everyone one by one.
No reason for me to take the stun.
That's not pettiness, that's rightful justice.
Does crouch tunneling count?
As the pig, I once used a reverse bear trap and tried to carry a survivor to the exit gate and drop him outside.
Didn’t work though.......
As the Shape I like to stalk to a hair’s width from level 3 and then stand at the side of the exit gate holding the stalk button while survivors spin circles inside taunting. Every now and then one gets too cocky, gets seen, and then gets dead.
Geez. Uhmm...
Nodding, i guess?
Like, i never even considered it to be a bad thing, but then Crusader said it wasn't friendly.
So yeah, nodding i guess.
Other times i get complaints, it's just them being salty. (That's if i have my chat open.)
Nodding?!?! My goodness you have GOT to be the most toxic player I’ve ever met! Petty doesn’t even BEGIN to describe this one!
Nodding. Sheesh. Some people..... how do you live with yourself?
(Jk
)
Wow! I’m gonna have sweet dreams tonight after that story!
I deliberately wait to hook the last survivor if they've never been hooked, to deny them escape chances and struggle points.
I am not proud of this but i was well pissed.
Billy on the Strode map. Down 3 people before 1 gen is done. 1 person DC'd as I got them through a volt and one killed them self and the other gave up on hook as well. I think "I will let the last dude go" It takes me 25 minutes to find the Laurie with DS. She just hid, every single gen was untouched. I was meant to be playing with mates at this point and I was so triggered I refused to DC and let her have the points so I hunted her hard till I found he. Chased her and let her bleed out because she wasted almost 30 minutes of my time. If she had touched gens or anything I would have let her live because it was a salty team. Big oof, salty killer.
I tunnel my remember me and soon dying light obsession.
But if a survivor gives me a good long chase, I hit them immediately after hooking them and say “good game”.
I usually message them the same no matter the outcome as well.
.….
When I get sandbagged by my fellow survivors as a group I'll suicide instantly on the hook or if they're going to try and farm me do it. That moment of satisfaction as they come in with the killer in tow to farm me and run off and poof.
The killer has to be absolutely laughing because now they get the jerk for free.
I've actually seen some on poc do it, 1 actually was trying to kill the survivor but instead they made it out because they got carried to the far inside with Agitation III they DS'd and fell out the exit haha.
One time I was triggered that the killer didn't commit to a chase with me so I got his attention and looped him for a while. This was ages ago though, back when I used to use DS. Gates were powered BTW and all my teammates were gone.
I remember getting a 4K as Legion and having one of the Fengs moan in chat.
The next game held that same Feng, dressed as a black shirt Claudette, and I threw the entire game just to tunnel the ######### out of them and piss them right off to rub their salt in their face. And to top it all off, I still came in with a clutch 4K.
I walked backwards from the last survivor while he was chasing me so I could watch his RBT go off.
sometimes the can trespass the wall can come back to the campfire, sometimes they just t-bag me like crazy, sometimes they exit through the other exit gate, they like that bugged kindergarden
I was gonna play a game of Legion with Devour Hope to give me motivation to not tunnel the survivors. They broke the totem within 30 seconds of the trial start. I did a camp and tunnel routine so hard they didn't get a single generator done and 3 of the 4 survivors were sacrificed. The last guy ragequit.
Sometimes when the last two survivors are hanging around in the basement, I open lockers time to time. Then look at them and chuckle as I like to show them that there is no one alive to come to save them.