Confession Time! Describe Your Maximum Pettiness
I’ll go first.
When I play killer and a survivor disconnects on me when hit or carried, I add their username to a list I keep. When I start matches, I consult my list. If a listed disconnector joins, someone who has already proven to waste my time, I waste theirs. I’ll wait until there are 6 seconds in the countdown and then lobby dodge!
Petty? Yes
Satisfying? You better believe it!
Comments
That's not petty. That is justifiable revenge.
I was playing survivor, for some reason I was playing really, really badly. Got frustrated with myself and DCd when the killer downed me. I don't know if this counts as pettiness, English is not my first language
If someone dc's mid-match cause of ds, if I find that person next match I tunnel and t-bag them with pig, also I sometimes flashlight flicker the killer
I am sorry
I was getting concerned. Up until today almost all the stories of pettiness seemed to be coming from killers! Glad to see things even out a bit!
I legit laughed at this. That is so evil and yet so good. I am going to have to try that at some point.
That actually happened to me once! Might’ve been him
When a survivor starts wasting my looping and the others are gen rushing, I change my goals. For the rest of the game I’ll chase that survivor until my feet are stepping on their heels, but never take a hit. I just want them to know that I was RIGHT THERE the whole time and they only survived because I LET them!
Well, I take that back. I’ll hit em once and let them run injured the rest of the time. They know I could take em down but choose not to.
I won't give survivors a chase/hit out unless the match was fun for me, or I'm trying to let them go coz someone DCed early, or bad connection, or something.
Look at all that bm ^^^^^
I get really really mad when I get hit with Franklin's Demise, especially if I'm running a chest raider build.
Not sure if this counts but recently I had a match as wraith against 3 claudettes and a David. One of the Claudettes had a flashlight. Now normally this doesnt bother me because it's easily avoidable. My problem was the pallets were bugged and invisible the whole game so I never knew where they were so I kept getting slammed and blinded. That's only part of the problem though. Skip to the end of the game. The flashlight claudette and David are left. I down David by a gen right next to where the hatch spawned and he crawls on top of it. Hes on death hook so I didnt wanna hook him and let that claudette get hatch in case they were swf and he tells her where it is. I leave him down and search for the claudette who is fully immersed and hard to find. By this time David is getting close to bleeding out so i pick him up and let him wiggle out to prevent the hatch opening. I guess he thinks I'm gonna let him live so he goes to work on the gen. I finally see the Claudette and I down her knowing she's not close to the hatch. I go back to the gen David was working and hes still there. I down and hook him, he dies. I go back to get the claudette and hook her to claim the 4k. I guess it's a bit petty since I could've killed David and pipped whether claudette got hatch or not but I really wanted to kill her.
Well fellas, here’s a new one for ya.
As I’m trying out The Plague, a survivor wastes loads of time by looping like crazy while his toolbox buddies gen rushed. I Finally took him down. Rather than pick him up to hook, I just puked on him until bleed-out!
.
.
.
🙂
Dcing so rancor having wenches can't kill me.
Also, I like the give the killers an Onnyyxx special by secretly hiding behind a pallet and palleting slamming the fxck outta them.
I don’t suicide to give someone else the hatch
Same thing as your list idea but instead I have a list of the survivors who send me salty messages. Whenever they join my lobby, I'll switch to Nurse and use a ebony mori. I won't mori them until they are down and on their 3rd hook, it's so satisfying but at the same time super petty. Consequently why I stopped doing it a long time ago.
List thing. Just follow them on steam. You click your friends and then followed players in your profile tab. Here you see who is in game and have to check less names. Even if they changed name their profile is still followed. Good, witchhunt dcing cants because they hurt survivors the most.
I like to teabag survivors with piggy. A lot.
I kill a wounded survivor that went off the hook. I thought I'm suppose to kill the most efficient way and faster way to stop gen rush but I guess I'm suppose to give surviors free passes according to the 1000+ rage messages I get.
Don't struggle to waste the killer's time to take me to the basement only to suicide on the hook because my team was #########.
Hey piggy it was hillarious yday watching how you set up your crouching basement camp seconds before I hit my suicide.
This is the greatest thread ever!
On very few occasions when I play survivor I will intentionally get in the way of my teammate, blocking them so they are hit by the killer. It's resulted in a few DC's.
Another petty moment.
I was playing Legion cause I wanted to test out the cold dirt and Joey's mixtape combo.
I was doing pretty good, killing people and hooking them. During all that, a David King decided he wanted to t-bag me. So I did the most logical thing.
I gave him 28 stab wounds, chasing him with Frenzy even though he was already deep wounded.
No one escaped. Especially that David.
I keep a list of toxic people for future ebony mori's. Toxic people are also gonna get slugged at end game while I stand there and he bleeds out. It's time I can catch up on my emails.
People tried to spam unhook me, so I sandbagged a pallet on them. The Shape has a tomb stone piece. I’ll let you picture what happened from there.
They are always so surprised, its hilarious.
Already had some nice conversations (no sarcasm) after the game =)
I've face camped from 15-1 with Leatherface for funsies.
There's been multiple times where I've been petty, but here's one that stands out. This David was Urban Evading (please revert it BHVR) around the hatch while I was kiting the killer, hoping he would do the last gen. I realized what he was doing. I get hooked, I miraculously kobe, and I run right to David and took him down with me. Don't be a bad teammate! : D
I brought a Mori but I killed everyone by hook and I found the last survivor by gate, I downed them, picked them up, brought them to a hook but instead set them down and let them crawl to the gate, nodding. Once they were a inch away, I mori'd them right in front of the gate.