Which Survivor and Killer would you date and why?
DWIGHTDWIGHTDWIGHTDWIGHT 💜
Idk what Killer.
How about you?
Idk what Killer.
How about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Frank because he looks sexy af.
Survivors? I don't know, I am still waiting for my latino or blonde white handsome jock.
Ah I can only dream.
If I ever spot a shirtless David King, I have to stop and just look at him.
Kate and Spirit.
I was expecting @DocOctober to be the 1st one to say that tbh and @Vortexas Bubba.
Or nurse though her "thing" for choking concerns me
Spirit but I'd be afraid to rip her apart.
Pig - Only one thats human and not mutated?
SHIRTLESS DAVID!
#nohomo xdd
Just saying.
And probably Susie or Julie for killer, as they're just teens with knives.
All incorrect. There is only one correct answer.
Survivor - Shirtless David
Killer - Shirtless Myers.
Myers - He's hella dedicated
Killer - i'll give it a Pass
Feng and Amanda (even with the pig head on) hands down best two characters imo. Feng is just hot to me, and Amanda, idk but I'd still smash, and perhaps watching the sw films has me biased.
I just came to see who is dating a killer.
Either Meg or Claudette: Claudette simply because she has that "shy but is lowkey a freak" look and Meg simply because i like white girls.
Killer: Huntress or Spirit. If you just take out the glass on spirit and have take away the childlike persona the huntress has.
If I were gay I'd go with Dwight. But I will go with Meg or Claudette.
I'd go with Pig or Susie (I would say Julie but she's taken, Susie, as far as I know, is single).
Meg and Spirit!
Stop. Get some help.
"Only one that's human"
Legion, Ghostface, Leatherface, Myers, and Huntress: "Are we a joke to you?"
Cheryl, cuz she's lovely.
Nurse, cuz med girls are crazy in bed.
You’re only one around here that needs help.
For survivor I'd date Felix, for killer I'd date Pyramid head or Deathslinger.
I guess if I had to choose maybe Elodie? I've always found French accents pretty hot. Kinda wish I tried harder to learn French in school instead of slacking.
For killers? Are we assuming post or pre entity? Still probably none. Maybe Susie assuming she was out of school and wasn't insane
Susie and Julie?
Oni as he's the only male character with a "probably" successful relationship.
Damn, I've been reversed.
For killer I'd bang Susie because she's one of the most human female killers and because I main Legion. For survivor I'd bang Jane because she seems nice and because she is pretty hot.
Min feng for survivor (preferably in bunny outfit) and mike myers for killer. This is the only correct and logical choice
Survivors: Adam
Killers: Trapper
David and Pyramid Head
David or Jeff
Trapper or Pyramid Head
The killer are absolutely daddy material how could you not love them
David for the strong protecting type and Jeff is a big cuddly bear
Zarina or Cheryl.
I would date Claudette, and Myers.
What?
Quentin, he looks like he's 420 friendly.
Nurse has that choking fetish. Mmnnn
I've got no clue. I just wanna see an interseting discussion.
Killer: Nurse. have you seen Skemoo's human render of her.
Survivor: idk maybe Kate, Nancy, or Cheryl.
Survivor - Felix cause he's a total snack
Killer - Pyramid Head cause everyone knows I'm sweet on Triangle Man.
Felix and Trapper... together.