Your username
Any reason why your username/ gamertag is...well your username and gamertag. What's the story behind it or whatever. I'm just PhantomMask because when I wanted to come up with a gamertag, for some random reason I thought of Phantom of the Opera therefore the Phantoms Mask, PhantomMask. Also the phantom gremlin from gremlins 2 had a bit to do with it.

Anyways what's your story?

Anyways what's your story?
Comments
Too lazy to make something unique so I used the username I was given waaay back in school.
Fox because of Gray Fox, from Metal Gear Solid. I liked that character, especially when he talks ######### about politicians
I came up with this name like 15 years ago or so.
Because i love Ace, this is the only account where i use this name, he is currently the only character i have prestige III with and the one that has granted me my best escapes
Re7
My username on Xbox one is Hoodedfengm1n, because I am different than all of you here, I LOVE playing legion and against legion, and feng is my main, also I love wearing hoodies
Chester der Belästiger
"beleidigen" would be "insult".
@Topic:
Just a name I created for myself around 15 years ago. Using it since then, I wanted some name for a Browsergame and it should be a name that is easily spoken (not like my first name there) and can sound like a "real" name. So yeah.
Editing right now.
My usernames just pop in my head randomly and I'm like "why the hell not", so Unnamed_Freak, Unnamed_Demon and BonnieTheStriker are random names, though BonnieTheStriker is cringy and I regret using this name.
Edit : Incrível, I can't even spell my own username.
Mine is pretty straight forward. It rolls so easily from the tongue, whatever state you're in, and after 10 years, i grew attached to the name even though i consider it childish nowadays.
Chi is the shortened version of my middle name. Usually isn't available, but I signed up on the forums as soon as they announced it, so it was available. ^^
Doc because he is my favourite Killer and I'm a big fan of Back to the Future's Doc Emmett Brown.
October because I didn't want to use cyrillic letters in my username anymore. It's the English equivalent to Октябрь which is part of Октябрская (Oktyabrskaya), a Moscow Metro station featured in the Metro franchise of which I'm also a big fan.
(Also subbing to TKX 15 on YT is much appreciated)
@PhantomMask20763
Nearly 20 years ago when I was 8 I tried to surprise my parents one morning by making them waffles for breakfast. Being the young fella I was with no real experience in cooking I tried using pancake batter in the waffle iron we had but used waaaaay too much. Needless to say nothing turned out well and my parents instead awoke to the smell of smoke and burning pancake batter. I told them that I was going to surprise them by making a really big Mega Waffle for breakfast. When it was presented for me to come up with a username this was the first real memory I thought of that would make for something unique and personal so I kept using it. Honestly I find it very difficult to create a game account should this name be taken and no slight alteration be available.
Let’s Start.
Kira: I was really into the Death Note Anime at the time. Then I found out The word “Kira” was somewhat related to the word “Killer” And KiraElijah sounded better than KillerElijah.
Elijah: My First name. I figured what the heck, why not.
There is a game called Battle for Wesnoth and my name comes from a wizard in the main story. I am pretty sure if you google it, you will see the game and the wizard.
It's been years, jesus I miss that game.
My initials and the year i got back into gaming.
Both my forum and steam username is due to my fondness of cute fluffy things. ^^ My steam also is related to my favorite Pokemon, too. fluffymareep
My Username would have been vastly different if I hadn't gotten into Roleplaying like four or five years back. Around the Internet I would be known as KillerWoW, which came from my love of the series World of Warcraft.
From WoW, I came up with a undead named Fallsbone, so my later accounts would later take up the mantle Fallsbone.
Shad03 came from me thinking I was clever. I loved dark things, shadows and the like. My role play persona online manifested as a hooded shadow named Shad03, the '0' being a 'o' and '3' being a 'w'. So had I not found out about role playing, I would have been Fallsbone or KillerWoW.
Just a little something for you guys. I'm sorry my username origins was not as deep or original as some of the others here.
Do you run OOO with No Mither?
The plot revolved around you, a mercenary mech pilot in a group called "Raven."
There were secret unlocks where if you went far enough into debt, you get experimented on, and upgraded. Your name was wiped, and replaced by "Rebel"
So Rebel Raven.
It's my name.
boom.
...or at least one of them
(Decently long story)
I made my username when I was like 8 years old for Roblox.
Back then I was a kid who was full of myself, I actually thought I was better than all (which I now know is exact opposite, which is proven by the fact that I lost my account to Roblox 2 times).
My first account was TheGameZpro, "The" is there as "I'm THE best", "Game" because I loved games and still do, "pro" because I thought I was a pro, and I capitalized the Z and adding a Z to anything is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! (Man I was an Idiot child, and my Autism shined as bright as a diamond in the dark with a huge and powerful lightbulb on top of it).
I lost my password to that account so can you guess what I did? That's Right, I added a 2 at the end (TheGameZpro2)…
I also forgot that password. I then learned a helpful trick from Mum which is to write down my password now the idea and password is stuck in my brain.
So when I made my third Roblox account ("You already know who it is!" -Silentó, Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) 2016), I made TheGameZpro3. And I'm terrible at names, I honestly couldn't think of anything else, so I just stuck with it. Who cares, not like anyone here knows who I am and will publicly make fun of and bully me.
TL;DR: I was a full of myself kid who made a username he made 3 times, adding a number at the end because I lost my other 2 passwords. And didn't change it because I'm terrible with names, so just kept it.
It's a combination of two childhood nicknames. I'm the runt of my family.
"Wild C.A.T.s" is the title of a comic book back in the 90's; created and drawn by artist Jim Lee.
I have a deep fondness for Rob Zombie and have been enamored with his music and movies since I was a kid. When I first watched House of a thousand corpses, Captain Spaulding actually terrified me. I had a pretty big coulrophobia as a child and seeing one mass murder was the stuff of nightmares. When I first started playing DBD the clown came out and I decided to face my fears and play him. I had the persona of Spaulding in my head when playing him and kinda tried to torment and have fun with survivors. Thankfully, the name wasn't taken on the forums. My steam name comes from my wife though. She's always used the name inky cause she's an artist and she gets the XIII from Shion from Kingdom hearts. She's a huge fan of the KH series and actually got me into it in my later years.
I love owls, and in particular Barn Owls but as a username I liked more the translation of its scientific name (Tyto Alba).
My old username (which I still use sometime) is bassixjm2, which is due to the fact I play the bass and my first "serious" instrument was an RBX JM2.
Poweas because my older brother made it when we were kids and I just stuck with it. Secretsphinx7 is my xbox username and that was randomised but I use it only for xbox,
I used to love death note.
I chose my name because I like the TF2 meme
Pii Free, pronounced "Pee Free" / "P3".
No one will ever understand where it's coming from unless they know me personally :)
I liked Undertale and W.D.Gaster intrigued me so I put my initials. I'm thinking of finding a new username tho