Your username

Any reason why your username/ gamertag is...well your username and gamertag. What's the story behind it or whatever. I'm just PhantomMask because when I wanted to come up with a gamertag, for some random reason I thought of Phantom of the Opera therefore the Phantoms Mask, PhantomMask. Also the phantom gremlin from gremlins 2 had a bit to do with it.

Anyways what's your story? 

Comments

  • my gamertag bc i like to think im poison and noodlelegs bc of bing bong boi

  • Last year, one of my friends couldn't figure out what my ethnicity was, so he guessed I was Ukrainian. When December rolled around, I started wearing a Santa hat to school, and he started calling me Saint Ukraine. I liked the name and decided to start using it in pretty much everything. Games, social media, etc.

    Before that, I used the name ZombiesFail. I used to play a lot of zombies on CoD: Black Ops, and fail because I kinda sucked at it.

    I also have used the name RedRain47 for Dragon Fable, because my favorite color is red and I love the rain. At this time, I decided to start using a different username because my brother told me that I shouldn't use the same sign in info for everything I use. I can't remember if I put 47 there on purpose or not.

    I used the name skull9799 for Roblox because I thought skeletons were cool and there were 9798 skulls before me.

    And finally, the first username I have ever used was dragon27095. I used this username because I was born in the year of the dragon, and there were 27094 dragons before me. I first used this name on Jagex's retired website, Funorb; may it rest in piece. I still use the name to this day as my email.

    That's pretty much all the usernames I can remember ever using at this moment, but I'm sure there have been more.

  • @wildcats25 said:

    "Wild C.A.T.s" is the title of a comic book back in the 90's; created and drawn by artist Jim Lee.

    I love them

  • My Username looks like I made it for DBD. However, I actually first called myself thekiller490 in Tanki Online, a online tank MMO that I played excessively. I then went to World of Tanks and kept the username. The name has just stuck with me. DBD fits the name best because I am killer main.

  • Literally the first thing Xbox Live gave to me. I'm really bad at naming things on my own.

  • So many cool stories... Welll Mines just my name dang so boring of me.

  • @Petraaahh said:

    So many cool stories... Welll Mines just my name dang so boring of me.

    I mean, I've seen more boring ones.

    Like, what the hell kind of name is @Peasant ? King or Knight would have been much better.

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/360647#Comment_360647

    I mean, I've seen more boring ones.

    Like, what the hell kind of name is @Peasant ? King or Knight would have been much better.

    @Shad03 Doest thou prate, rouge?

  • @Peasant Thy ears surely heard prate, who art thou to dealest with me?

  • One day, I started to explore some options towards what sounded cool and unique compared to stuff I previously used. It’s funny too, because while I was searching, I was playing around on Friday The 13th and had a fun time doing a little ‘Riddle’ challenge where if the counselor didn’t answer my riddles correctly, id kill them. It was fun, and thinking about what I was doing, I kind of went off the name Chaotic Riddles for them and...Named myself Chaotic Riddle! I always liked the sound of it and it just seems very unique and interesting to me. :)

  • Drunky...

    dont ask why I have no idea why i picked this. been using it for ages.

    now i shortened it to just "dru" on steam and everywhere else because i find it cringe. im not 12 anymore.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle Well, that is certainly more unique then mine. Not that I have regrets.

  • Came up with Dragon-Firy about... 15 years ago?

    As a child, I loved dragons, and "Dragon-Fire" was already taken.. So I lazily switched the "e" with an "y". Became my main username on most games / sites. Sweet memories :"

  • I have always loved antagonist characters in books and movies, pretty much annoyed with most of the protagonists. That`s me shortening it a bit and adding my initials to the end.

  • Orion, from Greek mythology. I liked certain aspects of his character as well as his titles. I myself am named after a god, but I'd rather not use my real name online, so I went with Orion.

  • @Shad03 said:

    My Username would have been vastly different if I hadn't gotten into Roleplaying like four or five years back. Around the Internet I would be known as KillerWoW, which came from my love of the series World of Warcraft.

    From WoW, I came up with a undead named Fallsbone, so my later accounts would later take up the mantle Fallsbone.

    Shad03 came from me thinking I was clever. I loved dark things, shadows and the like. My role play persona online manifested as a hooded shadow named Shad03, the '0' being a 'o' and '3' being a 'w'. So had I not found out about role playing, I would have been Fallsbone or KillerWoW.

    Just a little something for you guys. I'm sorry my username origins was not as deep or original as some of the others here.

    We can still get coloured font through quoting

  • But not anymore. It's like Legacy, except we can't keep it.

  • Most of the time my username is just something tied to my actual name: Makayla...I know I'm boring.

1 2 ›