6.19 and I refuse to play lobby simulator anymore , I deranked myself and I'm getting instant lobbies , nobody is playing at high rank is why the que times are this way alot of killers deranked before the event and alot talk about deranking on this forum, I'm gonna do opposite and leave my killer at 1 for instant lobbies but on survivor I have nothing left to prove and don't care if I'm noob stomping or not , nobody has a problem with the killers who do it or fog streamers, can't beat them and now I'm joining because I'm gonna play something that actually works in a reasonable amount of time without getting endlessly dodged and playing 3 matches in 3 hours time
Honestly, reaching devotions should give you some extra shards. Like 1000 for 1 and 2000 for 2 etc
Don't see why that can't be, its disappointing to spend so much time leveling it up only to see it reset without any rewards.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
5.30...ooops
If there are any devotion rewards, I hope they get backdated!!!
1.2something, I think?
2.86, I wish devotion gave you a reward for reaching it.
2.39 i think.....
Well 2.3 something
5.2
3 but not sure on the number i am at currently...i think 3.26
2.70 or something like that
I wish the playtime we put into the game before the update counted.
0.99. I don't play much anymore, almost on my first devotion though.
What's devotion? Where do I find it? is it the player level?
3.70
Wow I play too much I guess. I'm @ 6 now on ps4
Devotion is the number of times you reached player level 100 (and got sent back to level 1). Its a green number right below your player level.
Honestly, reaching devotions should give you some extra shards. Like 1000 for 1 and 2000 for 2 etc
Don't see why that can't be, its disappointing to spend so much time leveling it up only to see it reset without any rewards.
0-89
You don't get anything, and I'm busy with a no-life in other games right now.
on steam don't have devotion rank yet l'm lvl 44
ps4 devotion rank 3.28
7.01
I think I might have an addiction problem.
I have 3 and even I think I play a lot...
3.48 and it's still as worthless as the day it was introduced.
I'm at 1.50 I believe, but work comes first!
I'm still at 0, but that's because I couldn't play on my main account for a while, I'm getting close to 1
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
@fcc2014 I get to play, just not as much as I would be playing if I didn't have this job XD
3.10