Congrats! π
@Rizzo said:Congrats! π
@Rizzo said:
<3 ty!
Congratulations. Well done π
Nice. With which prestige level did you start the event?
Hope your dog doesnt glitch too much
It's a pretty good feeling hey lol congrats
Congrats! <3
Adding myself to the chorus of CONGRATS!
My turn: Congratulations! π€
Congratulations!!!! π
@Dwight_Fairfield said:Congratulations. Well done π
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
thank you so much πͺπΌ!
@TicTac said:Nice. With which prestige level did you start the event?
@TicTac said:
75! π
@francesinhalover said:Hope your dog doesnt glitch too much
@francesinhalover said:
thank you haha - heβs a little unhappy right now. Probably need to buy him new treats π€£
He will be fixed soon I know it π
@Nazzzak said:It's a pretty good feeling hey lol congrats
@Nazzzak said:
omg yes! Iβve been overjoyed! Hey ty!
@Mandy said:Congrats! <3
@Mandy said:
Mandy ty β€οΈππ
@ThatRyanB said:Adding myself to the chorus of CONGRATS!
@ThatRyanB said:
Ryan!! π₯°π thank you so much!
@Coordi said:My turn: Congratulations! π€
@Coordi said:
ahhhhhhhhhh!!! π Jocelyn!! Thank you π₯°
@Goblin_BHVR said:Congratulations!!!! π
@Goblin_BHVR said:
Hey hey!! Means a lot to me! Thank you!! π π΄ββ οΈ π roooo roooo!!!!
Holy moly the whole Avengers of BHVR interactive are here!
Good stuff brotha :)
I shall throw pebble for the dog Gratz
@Shroompy said:Holy moly the whole Avengers of BHVR interactive are here! Good stuff brotha :)
@Shroompy said:
I love them β€οΈ
@ChuckingWong said:I shall throw pebble for the dog Gratz
@ChuckingWong said:
Heβd find that very fun actually :p ty ty
Congrats friend, well done!
@GeneralV said:Congrats friend, well done!
@GeneralV said:
Thank you!
Well Done. I'm On my road foe p100 Unknown Keep on going ull be amazing
@Skeleton23 said:Well Done. I'm On my road foe p100 Unknown Keep on going ull be amazing
@Skeleton23 said:
P100 Unknown that is dope! He's so scary!
congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats my friend
@100PercentBPMain said:congrats!
@100PercentBPMain said:
Thank you <3
@Skillfulstone said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZT5JPQM4O45U/image.pngCongrats!
@Skillfulstone said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZT5JPQM4O45U/image.png
LOL - Appreciatedβ¦.You are.
@Langweilig said:Congrats my friend
@Langweilig said:
Thank you my friend!
congrats
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats! π
<3 ty!
Congratulations. Well done π
Nice. With which prestige level did you start the event?
Hope your dog doesnt glitch too much
It's a pretty good feeling hey lol congrats
Congrats! <3
Adding myself to the chorus of CONGRATS!
My turn: Congratulations! π€
Congratulations!!!! π
thank you so much πͺπΌ!
75! π
thank you haha - heβs a little unhappy right now. Probably need to buy him new treats π€£
He will be fixed soon I know it π
omg yes! Iβve been overjoyed! Hey ty!
Mandy ty β€οΈππ
Ryan!! π₯°π thank you so much!
ahhhhhhhhhh!!! π Jocelyn!! Thank you π₯°
Hey hey!! Means a lot to me! Thank you!! π π΄ββ οΈ π roooo roooo!!!!
Holy moly the whole Avengers of BHVR interactive are here!
Good stuff brotha :)
I shall throw pebble for the dog
Gratz
I love them β€οΈ
Heβd find that very fun actually :p ty ty
Congrats friend, well done!
Thank you!
Well Done. I'm On my road foe p100 Unknown Keep on going ull be amazing
P100 Unknown that is dope! He's so scary!
congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats my friend
Thank you <3
LOL - Appreciatedβ¦.You are.
Thank you my friend!
congrats