When Will Stats Be Fixed?

Basically title. I know they adjusted them earlier, but they kinda made it even less accurate for me.

Screenshot 2025-06-25 140855.png

Comments

  • I'm sorry, were you expecting BHVR to release anything that wasn't a complete buggy mess?

  • @TimberGoingDown said:

    I'm sorry, were you expecting BHVR to release anything that wasn't a complete buggy mess?

    Fair enough, perhaps I was expecting too much

  • Do we know how far back they log? I don't see them being very accurate for a while.

  • @UnicornMedal said:

    Do we know how far back they log? I don't see them being very accurate for a while.

    September of 2020, I believe.

  • You're correct. The stats used by the Stats Tracker have been tracked since September 1, 2020.

    As for the known issue with stats discrepancies, the team is actively investigating a fix and hope to have more to share this week!

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    You're correct. The stats used by the Stats Tracker have been tracked since September 1, 2020.

    As for the known issue with stats discrepancies, the team is actively investigating a fix and hope to have more to share this week!

    Thank you for the response, I will be looking forward to seeing any updated stats.

  • @UnicornMedal said:

    Do we know how far back they log? I don't see them being very accurate for a while.

    It is not an issue how far back they log, it is more an issue that they dont log enough. E.g. I have 2,8 hours on my Houndmaster and while I did not play her a lot, I still brought her to P9, which will most likely require more than a bit under 3 hours.

  • I have a feeling my stats only go back to when I linked my Steam and Switch accounts.

    Keep an eye on this thread in the bug reporting forum. They said they'll update us all there when they've finally fixed the problem:

    DBD Stats Not Correct or Updated

  • My stats got changed from wesker which Is my most played (very true) to nemesis being my most played (definitely no true) all my stats just changed

    Sads :(

  • Every time I check the stats page, my numbers go down. What a mess. My longest chase time went from like 4 minutes, down to 2m13s and today it says 1m41s. Like, what???

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    You're correct. The stats used by the Stats Tracker have been tracked since September 1, 2020.

    As for the known issue with stats discrepancies, the team is actively investigating a fix and hope to have more to share this week!

    Idk if this one is a known issue but my stats say I've kicked zero gens lol. Not sure if anyone else has encountered that.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3951020#Comment_3951020

    Idk if this one is a known issue but my stats say I've kicked zero gens lol. Not sure if anyone else has encountered that.

    Not zero but since 2020 it says I kicked 118 gens in 591 games. There's no way. That would mean I had 473 games with 0 gen kicks if I kicked only 1 gen per match. Majority of the time I play killer is for BP farming and kicking gens is the easiest BP to earn in a match.

  • voidedbytheentity.png

    I wanted to share this funny bug with the recent match history page, because it looks as if I played trials with no Survivors in them.

    I guess one more trial against the Legion was more than they could bear and The Entity had to send them to the void…

  • @tjt85 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6TYZCEZ0SL3F/voidedbytheentity.png

    I wanted to share this funny bug with the recent match history page, because it looks as if I played trials with no Survivors in them.

    I guess one more trial against the Legion was more than they could bear and The Entity had to send them to the void…

    I guess one more trial against the Legion was more than they could bear

    Can't blame them.

  • I think they have fixed them.. They are now fixed for me at least

  • Screenshot_20250624_123931_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20250618_085218_Chrome.jpg

    Somehow thousands of emblems have disappeared

  • @Clinton said:

    I think they have fixed them.. They are now fixed for me at least

    You noticed right! The team pushed a fix early this morning that has resolved the stats discrepancies we were previously seeing 😀