Funniest Phrases You've Heard From A Survivor
Two recent ones were gold imo:
"Just mind game the sprint burst."
"If you don't like looping just stop the survivor from doing it, it's not hard."
Anyone else got some good remarks after a match?
Two recent ones were gold imo:
"Just mind game the sprint burst."
"If you don't like looping just stop the survivor from doing it, it's not hard."
Anyone else got some good remarks after a match?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Doc is such pay to win, no skill killer"
This was before his buff btw.
"You noob with mori" -T-bagged and flickered her flashlight all the game(or as long she was alive xD), not to mention she was my obsession /Dying light/
"Lots of russian bs"
I had one group that was so upset at my ability to eat a wall when picking up slugs, so they couldn't use their flashlights
"ez" - (despite them getting killed, or almost killed) - Every toxic prick ever
Please enlighten me as to how you mind game an open gate at the threshold. I didn't say I was annoyed. I just said they BM'd and that this is why a lot of killers tend to stop caring about whether or not they play "fair".
Lot of good phrases here. Keep 'em coming.
To be fair, survivors that teabag are baiting you into chasing them.
He's not wrong when he says killers that invest too much time into a singular survivor lose the mind game. You're letting the annoyance of 1 survivor manipulate your judgement.
When exits gate are open at that point however then they are just bragging.
That's what I'm confused about. I didn't tunnel, I didn't let get teabagged all game either. I was just saying it's weird that I go easy and play fair and get BM, but the opposite gets me ggs. :P He's not wrong, just not fitting to what I was saying.
Yup apparently using the killers ability makes you garbage. That one made me laugh.
Everything is op, and an exploit if you play killer don't you know? :P
"I hope you die. Get revived. And die again. Bye"
Heard this today: "reported for camping gens"
Next you're gonna get flamed for using the Nurse's Last Breath or Hillbilly's chainsaw to traverse the map. 8-)
I'm guessing you were guarding 3 gens with the ######### doc build and stretching the game for half an hour?
Yeah, that's always going to get you some hate, so don't be surprised by it.
"Your pings sucks, stop playing dbd."
Should of just left the lobby while you still could if the ping was bad.
"I'm going to kill you!"
Said some random Prestiege 3 David King that I mori'd and never saw again.
"A**hole killer"
But I do play the game fairly, so rude.
You are correct. It wasn't intentional, simply "RNG" for gen placement. I expected a little bit of hate, but seriously, "camping gens"? What am I suppose to do, wander away from the only thing preventing the survivors from leaving? I ended up with a 4k and everyone had 30K+ in blood points. Based on the results, a strong argument could be made that a slower play style is what the Devs intended.
If you play this way, it's not fun. Not committing to chases to go and kick gens is stupid and boring and it doesn't matter how many points everyone gets...people can get the same amount or more in multiple games with other killers. All that type of build and play style does is annoy people.
My own example to give people an example is someone who private messaged me saying "f you all, I did all the work", I just gave him a gg and went on to the next game. I have to assume he sent the message to the other survivors as well. For the record he was caught by the doctor near the end and camped as the gates opened. We had no chance to save him but I think he expected us to sacrifice just to fail at saving him
Dwight after getting moried
I just got told Killers are op cuz jungle gyms don't exist, neither do infinites, and that I'm a new player with 100% and 1000 hours played. Wew lads.
Clarification: They claim infinites made killers not op.
Just had a game were I knew they were not very good. Leatherface:
Downed 2 of them at the first pallet
3 healing in a corner etc etc It was a mess
Let them all escape
End game: "BP farmer!"
You can literally NEVER win
You really can't. I'm sitting around green ranks from not really playing, and it's miserable. Gens pop stupid fast, almost everyone has adren. At least I'm getting a few ggs.
"hwo didu doo that!!!! IM SO MAD1111 ONLY KILLURS CNA SEEE THE WALLQ!!!!!" when I brought Warden
"MORI ME DADDY"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I gotta run that more.
i was just told "get good furry!" when i played huntress tonight
I once was told by a teammate I was repairing the "wrong" generator.
Yet another DBD fur...
'Dude what the ######### was this match.'
'lol whats the issue?'
'You have to be hacking I didn't hear your heartbeat'
I was playing Freddy with Red Paint Brush. Thankfully another survivor corrected him in chat.
Either no one can do effective unfun thing or everyone can.
Its up to the devs to make sure that such unfun things are removed from the game for all sides. And at least the 3 gen doc build has a counter, split the last gen up. Its pretty hard to do though outside of SWF, there literally no counter to pallet looping short of only using nurse.
I play killer more and don't run such builds. As a survivor what else am I supposed to do but loop?
I'm not sure why you're comparing the two :'D
One is being a scum bag and the other is just surviving. Yes, pallets need to be adjusted, especially the safe pallets...and there needs to be less jungle gyms with see through walls or short walls so mind games can happen, but...yeah..there's no comparison.
there's plenty of ways you can survive without looping, looping is ABSOLUTELY being a scumbag
When filthy survs report u just for how good u re
I would love to hear what else a survivor can do aside from loop properly or be immersed.
A noob killer said to me "I'm going to report you for using speedhacks" (I escaped from him with the Meg's perk "Spring burst")
''tryhard noob killer''
''go get a life''
''dont play this game, pls quit''
''your mother''
an alot of dumb steam profile comments hahah
"**** you and your magic Doritos!!!" im a hag main...
LOL so random as it was a standard match and nothing special happened
"totem camping noob" when all 4 survivors were at my totem the entire game.
"Killers can loop too"
"You're supposed to respect the 5%"
"You tunneled me but I looped you so I understand"
The last one boggles my mind
Not too long ago I was solo queing and the one survivor that DC'd on my team said and I quote:
'I didn't die'
'I dc'd'
'git gud #########'
What a (insert bad word of your choosing)
“You trash, used ability on last survivor!” I used leatherface chainsaw on him....with speed limiter (2 hit) with gates powered....on Haddonfield.
-_-
After grabbing a survivor trying to jump into the hatch, they DC'ed. They told me in chat that I was a "######### dream crusher".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6UsJDxN61zQ
Someone on the forums here recently said something along the lines of "If you let the survivors power the exit gates then it's your fault, you lost because you are just bad."
Scenario from yesterday;
Three survivors were in the game, I blinked and managed to find one relatively fast. Hooked him in the basement, blinked out and went on top of a hill to look for the others with Shadowborn. I see two sets of scratchmarks both leading towards basement so of course I blink back. I down and kill all three in and around basement. Post game chat one of them said and I quote; "Wow, you blink back to the basement as a nurse against three survivors. You need to work on your confidence." to which I replied; "Yes, because i'm going to blink to the other side of the map for no apparent reason instead of chasing after the two seperate sets of scratchmarks that led towards basement. Makes total sense."
He then says; "Stfu, you're filth." And quits before I get a chance to answer his last statement. I feed on that salt all day, love it.