Funniest Phrases You've Heard From A Survivor
Two recent ones were gold imo:
"Just mind game the sprint burst."
"If you don't like looping just stop the survivor from doing it, it's not hard."
Anyone else got some good remarks after a match?
Two recent ones were gold imo:
"Just mind game the sprint burst."
"If you don't like looping just stop the survivor from doing it, it's not hard."
Anyone else got some good remarks after a match?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors powered 4 gens before I could hook the DS guy. Chase wasn't even that long, they just rushed gens. I camped him and shoo'd the ones that came in for saves. Ended up killing 2 at the gate. In after-game chat.
"yawn"
"boring game, no one got points."
"no camp yes"
I explained it was their own fault for rushing gens, I black pipped, got a 3k, and my daily done so I was fine with it. They said get good, don't camp. Ok then. Their scores were like 3.4k, 5k, 7.5k, and the other got 12.8k cuz they dipped as I was hooking. Take a little responsibility survivors, you want a game then we'll play. You rush out as fast as possible you aren't gonna get #########, and it's all on you.
"Pop a titty fo' Dwight"
"Lightweight is better than Self Care"
"Killer can loop the survivor"
"Just break the pallet"
"Self Care benefits the killer"
"You basement camper" (for using the basement and leaving it)
"Freddy = p2w!"
Well, who hasnt heard the annoying "ez noob!". I know I got wrecked, you dont need to remind me of my failures.
Proxy camp
Once someone told me a story about camping in a tent that was actually funny
From a game today playing Iron Hag (no perks, add ons or offering)
"Nice terror radius cheater. reported"
"reported"
"reported"
A french streamer once told me to kill myself because i dropped him several times so that i could avoid his DS, because he thinks it's a bug use/glitch. SMH
"You camped me" as another survivor loops around the other on the hook...
"You do realise you are supposed to LET me get my friend off the hook right?"
I got a beer after reading that
Lol i remember seeing that. I still cringe reading it.
"Sure, let me bend over for you as well. Take full advantage..."
Enjoy.



and Hex: No One Escapes Death can be countered by not finishing all the gens
Oh, I remember a good one.
It was lategame, I was playing Hag, 1 gen left, in full stalling mode. 2 survivors left only.
Suddendly, one of them ragequit, and the other one instantly takes the hatch.
In the endgame chat
"LOLOLOL I OUTPLAYED YOU, YOU DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO LEAVE TO GIVE THE HATCH"
Proof : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1373896028
A survivor once said the Doctor is OP and needs to be nerfed and that playing him is easy wins
Survivor: *Gets a 4k as nurse* "Smells like you have cancer." And I replied "Salty by Daylight"
Killer: "I'm reporting you for exploiting" <-- I was in a spot where he didn't know how to get to me but any killer can reach that spot, he just didn't know how to get to me which made him think that I was exploiting. Don't worry we talked it out and we're all cool now
Basically I walked on the edges of the ramp and stood on the hay bail I circled, like I said, any killer can reach me so it isn't a cheating/exploiting. He just didn't know how to reach me.
Working under the premise of last second swappers, I proceeded to then make the most sadistic fresh hell doctor build I had available and brought them to The Game.
I mean they WEREN'T wrong I just got the jump on what they were planning to do to me.
All of them purple flashlights with odd bulbs and sapphire lenses swapped in at 6 seconds btw.
After playing my Trapper with the end game build, and getting a 4k, a survivor said:
"Uninstall the game you f***ing noob."
And he was even gracious enough to leave the following statement on my Steam profile.
"-rep no skill noob only noed saves him".
...And yes he was running DS + purple flashlight.
gg
Probably already told but its a classic.
"Killer can pallet loop too"
The guy who said it even made some very ugly merchandise out of it https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/2664716-killers-can-pallet-loop-too
I was called the typical 'Try-Hard F*****' for killing the 3 survivors that loaded into the game before 2 gens could be completed. I had just hit Prestige 2 on my Huntress and was just doing my daily. I just wanted to hook each of them once. Not my fault they didn't save.... This is just the most recent occurrence.
OMG, I experienced the exact same thing! I just turned my camera after hooking the first survivor just to see two teammates, they were not even hiding.
I had a survivor on a hook right in front of the exit, which was open, with a survivor to each side of them. One of which had a flashlight who'd been on me the entire match.
The entitlement mentality of survivors is quickly baffling me.
Got told by a salty SWF group after I camped them because they wouldn't get away from the hook: "4x reported by us all for trolling and abusing, enjoy your ban."
- Some butthurt SWF dingleberry
"You aren't killing me right"
"I dc cause you stayed near hook" (btw was in chases lel)
"Go play Monopoly, it's more your pace"
Monopoly is a very fun game, why would you diss my childhood like that
Bumping because it's just so funny!
Reminds me the whole, "Poor people should just stop being poor".
to quote someone i got at the end of one game:
"Gay pay to win character." "you paid money for a OP character." "so you can win without skill."
"you paid money to win." "That killer is so easy to win with." i was playing as Leatherface.
"Only f*ggots play nurse, git gud" after a 4K three minutes into the game. They played like superheroes, flocking the hook against a nurse. Smart tactics.
Every Angry Kid/SWF group Ever
Reasoning: I stayed at the hook because I saw people approaching and grabbed them
My response: Who died, and who got 4 Kills?
Told a guy to stop running Sprint Burst, but he couldn't cuz he'd actually lose then. He told me to stop running Remember Me. Survivors are another kind of special.
Ok, I will bite. What the hell is a proxy camper?
Makes sense. Extremely stupid thing to complain about but makes sense.
@ChesterTheMolester said:
@ChesterTheMolester said:
You placed traps near a hooked survivor!? You... T O X I C - S L U T
@ChesterTheMolester
It is in fact; VERY LESBIAN
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
It's not something that was said, but it kind of fits. I was chasing a Meg, and she jumped through a window on Mother's Dwelling. I looked in, she stood there, and started t-bagging me. I was playing Huntress. You can probably figure out what happened next.
"BBQ is OP it takes away the killers tracking ability"