How many lobbies have you been disconnected from, due to lobby doging?
My total is 7! so far....all in a row....How many for you? at the same time?
My total is 7! so far....all in a row....How many for you? at the same time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Once or twice. Pretty rarely, but i also dont give them reason to dodge. Solo player mostly, no items, dressed as a noob meghead. Keep your legacy and items at home and you get dodged a lot less.
As a solo? Never.
If i swf and wear a p3 outfit i'll never get a match though.
Lobbydodging is one of the reasons why i spend so much time in the forums.
@TRGraybles i get that too, whenever i am freddy, instant dc!
First few matches were ugly sweater and shorts.
Last match was the charity case long coat and shorts.
Did get a Freddy with a Mori once because the 3rd person just had to pop on a toolbox. I was the unarmed one. Didn't get mori, but didn't get spared much.
Just dont use items and use an appropiate name.
I dont have problems being dodged and I even play claudette....
it's about waiting in the lobby, each time i am dodged, and others, i think because they think i am a SWF.....but 7 times...i never lobby dodge....
@Master i use this name, sometimes i don't have items, even if i did, people just seem to cling to the walls, afraid of people popping up at the same time...i can't help that...
Maybe you already have a bad reputation?
Also im on PC, so that might be a different story
Omg really? P3 face? 😂
@EntityDispleased i think it's because we are just too damn beautiful and the killers dodge so we don't get all slashed and sliced on up....only thing i can think of lol
I can queue in as a P3 claudette and Im fine as long as I dont have items
Is a P3 claudette....though i stopped doing it to any others, just didn't see the point...only prestiged one killer too
@DemonDaddy wow....and i got a total 7 all in the same day, in the space of 15mins or so....
Then i can just suppose you have been away fro the game 6 months and a half.
No way ...
So, you spend bloodpoints on items that you can't use because you need to please the killers' insecurity. Nice. Now, I do have to suck it up if I get camped or tunneled, because I also have to please the killers' bp hunger and they won't spare me for having avoided the use of items before starting the trial.
I'm hoping for the day lobbydodging is punished as much as dcing in game, both for survivors and killers.
idk what your problem is, i barely get lobbydodged. and if i do, its no big problem, as i will simply enter a new lobby. that takes less that 30 seconds.
maybe try playing without a toolbox next time? or solo queue?
i mean... at the current gen times its no wonder that killers are lobbydodging toolboxes...
i think at this point we've all seen tru3s genrush videos. i personally prefer rounds that last longer than 4 minutes.
I find it so funny that I need to go into noob mode to avoid the killer from feeling abused beforehand and dodge... then you go into the game and you get camped, moried, tunneled, moonwalked by legion, yada yada
I don't think people understand that the killer as of now is the game host and that survivors join your game. Leaving a lobby when you re the host is penalized in lots of games. It will be different when dedicated servers are launched tho. Maybe give the killers the option to kick survivors from their lobby?
Maybe a more robust loadout system which modifies who you're match made with based on your loadout, how much stuff you have, and rank could come into play.
And factor in SWF.
They could pretty much show SFW players with a different name color or give killers the chance to preselect the type of matches as you do in KYF.
And they might be right.
Then the perks should have a different effect if used in SWF. It'S not hard to duplicate the skill and change it so that if you join a game thru SWF the effects have a different impact, lesser maybe
I simply say that the fear of SWF is killing the game for us solo survivors.
Well the idea to introduce SWF indication has not found too much support from teh suvivor side..... now deal with being treated like a SWF
Just a shame that the devs are unwilling to balance the game around voice comms
30?
Idk, been playing for a while.
Not in the hundreds, for sure.
Survivors often lobby-dodge me though, even with perfectly green ping. (Actually, they mostly have green ping.)
I'm assuming they do cause it takes too long. (The 3-Survivor lobby bug is still a thing btw.)
I see killers dodge all the time on a reg basis and, when survivor, I normally play solo as Kate with no items. Usually they DC when they assume it's a team or see multiple people with items.
Don't get it... I'm a killer main and I know damn well an experienced solo player could be just as good if not better than an entire SWF group. Items and SWF don't matter, it depends on the skill.
Today I was playing solo (Rank 4) and we all were prestige 3 and no one has a item... and he just dc.. But in total of this day was 5 in a row...
I don't play SWF much so it usually only happens once or twice when a bunch of Prestiged survivors with flashlights join the lobby. That being said when I do play SWF (particularly at high ranks even though none of us had anything impressive on us - we play for fun and just happen to be good) we get dodged a LOT.
This forum is a broken record.
5 times in a row tonight.
@rafajsp
No haven't stopped playing since I bought the game, just my experience that most killers are just happy to get a game. Personally though I have noticed Im usually the last survivor to join and because of my hours not to many people are on.
I think that many dodge, because they think it's SWF. Since everyone enters simultaneously.
Can't blame them for that. Swf has a bad reputation for a reason.
Because voice comms wasn't supposed to be a thing in this game. It's good that they at least hid the killers loadout so people wouldn't tell their friends the killers perks. You're not supposed to know what you're going up against anyways.
I play a P3 Laurie, and it honestly depends on the day. Strangely enough, killers in my experience have dodged more when they see fancy cosmetics than they do prestiges. It mostly depends on whether or not my team looks sweaty/decked out in gear. Also, items play a big part of it. If they see more than two people with flashlights, they'll most likely leave.
That has nothing to do with anyone being insecure but the game not being balanced around instaheals or 3 toolboxes.
To increase their chances in not getting dodged, survivors can decide to not bring items. That's what I usually do when I play surv.
Items and perks matter a lot. A mediocre skilled surv with insta-heal, DS, Deliverance + Unbreakable can consume as much of the killers time as a higher skilled surv with just their usual DH.
The same goes for voice comm. It's about how time efficient the survs can play.
Voice comms werent supposed to be a thing, but SWF wasnt supposed to be a thing either