It's the first event where the event gameplay is in a different mode. This could be huge for the future of DBD, it can be the start of really interesting events.
Tryks seems like a really likable character. Excited for the tome rewards too.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
13 June 2024 for the Twisted Masquerade.
Correct! And I am SO EXCITED!
Please Tell me there Will be more XP And BP
Dude I didn't realize it was that close. I'm so hype for it.
…for the Pig skin ✨🐽✨
Aside from Amanda’s new Masquerade Piggy outfit, I’m very invested into learning more about Jezabel the Mad Designer.
I'm very excited.
It's the first event where the event gameplay is in a different mode. This could be huge for the future of DBD, it can be the start of really interesting events.
Tryks seems like a really likable character. Excited for the tome rewards too.
I definitely want to get a lot of offerings
When will the event end? Does anyone know?
I'm hope they bring back party pallets and instant break pallet ability.
Someone know how much times the event gonna be in place?
I've seen another name thrown around. Was it Tryks?
Timezone?
For me it's nearly the 14th.
chances are canada time, specifically montreal, since that's where the dbd team are based
Here in belgium it should be at 17:00 and thats time zone GMT +2
July 4th I believe