8th anniversary - wishlist, what's yours?
my wishlist for this year anniversary
- day/afternoon/night map variations, i really miss the old coldwind farm darker version
- loading screens to obtain via store/rift/loguin reward
- offerings total rework: offering that make the maps darker/other visual changes to maps (this offering would be good for stealth killers on open maps) - complete rework of useless offerings
- new screen after the endgame just like dbd mobile has: showing the total progress on the match, time on generator, time on chase, survivors healed times, etc, more info and a new end game screen too (this hasnt been changed since when the game launched) - a background image with the entity would be really cool
- new gamemodes that the objetive is other than do generators, gamemodes should be about new stuff ignoring the main objetive of the main game
- new chase music for killers who still dont have it: bubba, pig, plague, wraith, trapper, freddy (the last chase music was for Nurse almost 2 years ago)
- Medusa visceral skin for PLAGUE for the Greek Collection and her mori is her turning survivors into a stone!
- New Resident Evil Collection Skins: Jill Battlesuit, Ada RE4 Remake outfit, Leon Re6 outfit, Wesker shirtless final boss fight re5, Classic Nemesis Skin
- fragments obtainable via rift
- bloodpoints increased for 80k, this would incetivize people to do more challenges and play with other killers, and a tab for survivors daily rituals too
send your wishlist for the 8th year dbd anniversary
Comments
Seeing the rework that The Twins are getting, I’m rather apprehensive with what they might do to poor Freddy.
I really hope they do him justice and bring back the elements from his old kit that made him unique and keeping some of the new(teleports), but I feel like he needs a WOW! factor to make him radiate his true magnificence. Knowing BHVR, they’ll need more time.
Also, I want him to have a full re-release chapter with a new Survivor and more cosmetics, Preferably released during October since that’s the spooky month.
Pinhead's joke of a "power", being reworked completely. I swear to god...it's worse than bad.
Myers and Freddy overhaul - Something added to the game that's as impactful as EGC.
Don't really care about anything else too much.
I agree, my dear. The Twins' rework was a massive step in the wrong direction and it raises concerns about future killer changes.
Still, I am hopeful we will get some news, at the very least. It has been almost 5 years without my favorite killer, and I really hope that changes soon.
All I want is for these two to be reunited in the Fog. That's all I ask.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HElHVsrCtlAlol u right!
1. I doubt this will happen, but my big want is "The Magnus Archives", with Jonathan and Martin as Survivors and Nicola Orsinov as "The Stranger". As an extra, I'd LOVE a Mr. Bonzo Visceral skin for The Clown - there's already chase music for it:
https://youtu.be/Xnx8NifnTfE?si=qAO4SgztTZa0Fl5C2. Again doubt this, but "Silent Hill 4: The Room" as a chapter. Henry and Eileen as Survivors, and Walter Sullivan as "The Orphan".
3. More on the Black Veil and the Pariahs, in terms of Chapters.
4. More game modes (pretty confident about this).
5. More news on a future DBD movie.
6. Finally, again I doubt this, but a mass rework on most perks to make really bad ones have more of an edge, and over-used or powered ones to be toned down. Also, more status effects, so it's not always Haste and Undetectable.
Personally I want them to bring back the endgame Mori idea, as well as announce new moris. Best way I can figure is they just make the yellow Mori basekit, that way Killers can have the choice. For Survivors, they can just pick themselves up after about a minute of being slugged. Would help stop hardcore slugging without making a basekit unbreakable
I really like appreciate many things here, but, i just want crossprogression. I would like BHVR could negotiate carry just progress on characters, i dont care if i need buy every licenced AGAIN in the new plataform, but, i just want the prestige progress ann charms from old rifts. I want understand why we dont have progression, if you buy every thing in the new plataform, why not? i know it more complicated, but, 8 years, i think its time for that, BHVR should make happen. If they can negotiate huge licences for the game, i dont believe they cant the progression. I think we dont have the apropriate transparency about problems around this, just excuses and this is a very old community demand and we deserve a better explanation about the reason why its not happen yet.
PLAGUE VISCERAL MEDUSA SKIN
fan art by:
So yeah, three very unlikely things.
Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger and last but not least FREDDY
I'd love a Stranger Things chapter 2!
I'd love to see a Ju-On chapter with a Kayako/Toshio combo killer and a Saeki Residence map.
I would be happy with better totem placement. Not next to a gen or spawn next to a survivor. Make them more hidden. Not ourt in the open. Make running totem finding perks more worth it.
Top 3 wishes:
chase music for plague
No more bus and proper balancing.
very late to this but I’d love to finally see updated mori’s for the OG killers. As well as a unique Terror radius for wraith.
An actual Dev Ops process with QA and version control
A rematch vote where I can change killers but face the same players
My biggest wish would be perks from chapters that I bought not being locked away behind a massive BP grind on top of being behind a paywall already
also finally having the chase music updated for all the killers that have no unique one yet
lowering the amount of map copies (like 5 different coldwind farms/Preschools) and creating new maps for chapters that had none previously. I would LOVE to see a map for Yun-Jin and the Trickster
Came here to say exactly this Re:freddy. He was the first killer I ever played and I still love playing as him. Would love to see more info regarding any freddy updates.