Prove Thyself & Leader buff

Those look really nice.
Can't remember how often I asked for them. Good job!
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • And people are going to complain even more about being gen rushed.
  • They got buffed?

    Yes, prove thyself even gives a BP point bonus to coop actions. 

    EDIT: Changed it. My bad!
  • @Tsulan said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    They got buffed?

    Yes, leader even gives a BP point bonus to coop actions. 

    Oh that's awesome. I run Leader on my Dwight so that's going to be very nice.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    They got buffed?

    Yes, leader even gives a BP point bonus to coop actions. 

    Prove thyself, not leader

  • @Tsulan said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    They got buffed?

    Yes, leader even gives a BP point bonus to coop actions. 

    Actually Prove Thyself is the one that gives more bloodpoints. Finally the perk will be viable.

  • Wheres the patch note?

  • @Tsulan said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    They got buffed?

    Yes, leader even gives a BP point bonus to coop actions. 

    Actually Prove Thyself is the one that gives more bloodpoints. Finally the perk will be viable.

    Ups, my bad! Mixed them up.
  • @ForeheadSurviors said:
    And people are going to complain even more about being gen rushed.

    you need someone to help you on the gen to make prove yourself worth it and killers will have to get discordance now :/. Leader might be a tad too strong, but would be good if you get tunneled alot (faster unhooks and heals).

  • Now survivors can gen rush even harder. Fantabulous.

  • What about technician? :)
  • @Acromio said:
    Now survivors can gen rush even harder. Fantabulous.

    At least Leader doesn't increase generator repair speed to 25% AND only one Prove Thyself can be active at any given time in a group of survivors repairing a generator.

  • @Acromio said:

    Now survivors can gen rush even harder. Fantabulous.

    Genrush is done by working on different gens, not on the same one. If you see survivors working on the same gen often then run Discordance.
  • Vietfox said:
    @Acromio said:

    Now survivors can gen rush even harder. Fantabulous.

    Genrush is done by working on different gens, not on the same one. If you see survivors working on the same gen often then run Discordance.
    It's a good change. Might slow down the game by a tad.
  • So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?

  • Both are fantastic buffs. Well done.

    I already use Leader often, but never ever use Prove Thyself.

    I'll have to rethink it now. Well done!!!

  • So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?

    This is very important to clarify.

    @not_Queen
  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?

    Wow it would be nuts.

    Does it affect yourself as well? I wonder.

  • Oh my god I think they buffed Self care.

    Self-Care: All healing action speeds are reduced by 45%/35%/25%. This action speed penalty replaces the previous Self-care penalty (-50% speed) and applies a flat penalty to ALL healing actions.

    I am actually happy. If this goes through, it might become less punishing to use. Or am I wrong in thinking they buffed it?

  • @Acromio said:
    Now survivors can gen rush even harder. Fantabulous.

    The entitled killer main, on cue. Lol you definitely don't understand what genrush is do you? Doubt you've even been genrushed before since you seem so lost as to what it is.

  • grabs popcorns

  • @Delfador said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?

    Wow it would be nuts.

    Does it affect yourself as well? I wonder.

    No but 4 leaders will now increase your vaulting speed by 100%. Holy #########. I love the Prove thyself buffs too, I think solo survivor is getting some love finally. It's still not as strong as Billy or Hag (the ideal killers it should match up to) but it's getting there

  • @akbays35 said:

    @ForeheadSurviors said:
    And people are going to complain even more about being gen rushed.

    you need someone to help you on the gen to make prove yourself worth it and killers will have to get discordance now :/. Leader might be a tad too strong, but would be good if you get tunneled alot (faster unhooks and heals).

    Leader will be decent, not OP. Bond+Prove thyself is going to be seriously meta for solo survivors.

  • Poweas said:

    @akbays35 said:

    @ForeheadSurviors said:
    And people are going to complain even more about being gen rushed.

    you need someone to help you on the gen to make prove yourself worth it and killers will have to get discordance now :/. Leader might be a tad too strong, but would be good if you get tunneled alot (faster unhooks and heals).

    Leader will be decent, not OP. Bond+Prove thyself is going to be seriously meta for solo survivors.

    And lobby waiting times increased by 1000%
  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?

    What Andrew said on another thread. It only covers healing, sabotaging, unhooking, totem cleansing, exit gate opening and searching chests.

    @Andrew_BHVR said:
    I would like to clarify that there was a typo with the description in the Leader perk, the description should be as follows:
    "LEADER: You're able to organize a team to cooperate more efficiently. Increases other Survivors' healing, sabotage, unhooking, cleansing, opening exit gates, and chest search speeds by 15%/20%/25% when they are within a 8 meter range from you.
    Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.
    Survivors can only be affected by one Leader effect at a time."
    It was not supposed to say "Survivors can only be affected by one Prove Thyself effect at a time."

  • Gen rush now meta now smart devs...really smart...

  • @Fenrir said:
    Poweas said:

    @akbays35 said:

     @ForeheadSurviors said:
    

    And people are going to complain even more about being gen rushed.

    you need someone to help you on the gen to make prove yourself worth it and killers will have to get discordance now :/. Leader might be a tad too strong, but would be good if you get tunneled alot (faster unhooks and heals).

    Leader will be decent, not OP. Bond+Prove thyself is going to be seriously meta for solo survivors.

    And lobby waiting times increased by 1000%

    Why? Not everyone will run to solo survivor. I'll stick to being a 50/50 player.

  • Leader, spine chill and resilience = vault master for survivor xD
  • Poweas said:

    @Fenrir said:
    Poweas said:

    @akbays35 said:

     @ForeheadSurviors said:
    

    And people are going to complain even more about being gen rushed.

    you need someone to help you on the gen to make prove yourself worth it and killers will have to get discordance now :/. Leader might be a tad too strong, but would be good if you get tunneled alot (faster unhooks and heals).

    Leader will be decent, not OP. Bond+Prove thyself is going to be seriously meta for solo survivors.

    And lobby waiting times increased by 1000%

    Why? Not everyone will run to solo survivor. I'll stick to being a 50/50 player.

    If prove thyself is implemented genrush will be the strongest meta and no killer will want to play anymore cause gens are getting popped even sooner
  • Prove Thyself requires another person.
    Which means bond will most likely be used (solo) or coms (swf)
    You know which perk counters 2 people on the same gen...? Say it with me now.
    Discordance

  • Hm. At least it’ll be a worthwhile option to pick up aside from meta perks. If they keep buffing the underused perks the meta may become more flexible.
  • So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?

    It doesn't. Though resilience isn't supposed to either, but I'm not sure if that works the same way as leader.

    It's supposed to be just interaction bars, basically.
  • @Poweas said:

    @Delfador said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?

    Wow it would be nuts.

    Does it affect yourself as well? I wonder.

    No but 4 leaders will now increase your vaulting speed by 100%. Holy #########. I love the Prove thyself buffs too, I think solo survivor is getting some love finally. It's still not as strong as Billy or Hag (the ideal killers it should match up to) but it's getting there

    Leader affects healing, sabotage, unhooking, cleansing, opening exit gates and chest search, not vaulting. I think that would be a little too good honestly.

  • Poweas said:

    Oh my god I think they buffed Self care.

    Self-Care: All healing action speeds are reduced by 45%/35%/25%. This action speed penalty replaces the previous Self-care penalty (-50% speed) and applies a flat penalty to ALL healing actions.

    I am actually happy. If this goes through, it might become less punishing to use. Or am I wrong in thinking they buffed it?

    No, this change would be bad. Don't you remember when everyone used SC and no one bothered to heal others, because everyone assumed that everyone else was using it? 

    Terrible change 
  • Yep, I'll probably start running Prove Thyself now.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Delfador said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?

    Wow it would be nuts.

    Does it affect yourself as well? I wonder.

    No but 4 leaders will now increase your vaulting speed by 100%. Holy #########. I love the Prove thyself buffs too, I think solo survivor is getting some love finally. It's still not as strong as Billy or Hag (the ideal killers it should match up to) but it's getting there

    Leader never affected the user himself, only other survivors. So it's 75% tops, not 100%.

  • @se05239 said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Delfador said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?

    Wow it would be nuts.

    Does it affect yourself as well? I wonder.

    No but 4 leaders will now increase your vaulting speed by 100%. Holy #########. I love the Prove thyself buffs too, I think solo survivor is getting some love finally. It's still not as strong as Billy or Hag (the ideal killers it should match up to) but it's getting there

    Leader never affected the user himself, only other survivors. So it's 75% tops, not 100%.

    Crap I'm stupid. You're right.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    Oh my god I think they buffed Self care.

    Self-Care: All healing action speeds are reduced by 45%/35%/25%. This action speed penalty replaces the previous Self-care penalty (-50% speed) and applies a flat penalty to ALL healing actions.

    I am actually happy. If this goes through, it might become less punishing to use. Or am I wrong in thinking they buffed it?

    No, this change would be bad. Don't you remember when everyone used SC and no one bothered to heal others, because everyone assumed that everyone else was using it? 

    Terrible change 

    I still won't run it :3. I will probably get even more salty to face a Legion but I'm not running SC. Also I think a lot of people might not run SC because of Sloppy butcher anyway. It won't be that bad.

  • Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    Oh my god I think they buffed Self care.

    Self-Care: All healing action speeds are reduced by 45%/35%/25%. This action speed penalty replaces the previous Self-care penalty (-50% speed) and applies a flat penalty to ALL healing actions.

    I am actually happy. If this goes through, it might become less punishing to use. Or am I wrong in thinking they buffed it?

    No, this change would be bad. Don't you remember when everyone used SC and no one bothered to heal others, because everyone assumed that everyone else was using it? 

    Terrible change 

    I still won't run it :3. I will probably get even more salty to face a Legion but I'm not running SC. Also I think a lot of people might not run SC because of Sloppy butcher anyway. It won't be that bad.

    People will be forced again to use it.
    Just like before 
  • I run leader, and welcome a buff but even I think that's too much, some between would be fine... Now a vigil buff would be most welcome ;-) 
  • Leader now dosn't stack with other leaders.

    so 25% only! and no - now leader won't affect vaults!

  • It's a good change that Leader doesn't help with gen repair anymore.

    And while Prove Thyself gives you 10 % speed bonus for each other surv working on the same gen, the despription also says: "Only one Prove Thyself effect at a time." Also keep in mind that this is only a counter to the standard efficiency penalty when several survs are working at the same gen at the same time.

  • @NoShinyPony said:
    It's a good change that Leader doesn't help with gen repair anymore.

    And while Prove Thyself gives you 10 % speed bonus for each other surv working on the same gen, the despription also says: "Only one Prove Thyself effect at a time." Also keep in mind that this is only a counter to the standard efficiency penalty when several survs are working at the same gen at the same time.

    What standard efficiency penalty?

  • @ForeheadSurviors said:
    And people are going to complain even more about being gen rushed.

    Gen rush is an existing problem, if you believe it or not.

    Even though I abuse the ######### out of killers not being nurse or hillbilly known for their high mobility, I am still rooting for some kind of fix for this, because I know how it feels to get gen rushed with no actual counter play to it, also because its boring to have a camper/tunneling round because gens pop too fast for the killer to handle.

    A 20% faster gen perk, when 2 people are around is not gonna really make it worse though.
    They should reduce the speed a little bit, but otherwise the perk is fine in my opinion.

    Maybe being in the game for a while will show the full perk potencial, but right now I don't think the perk is gonna ######### things up, because teh system is already ######### up.

  • "Now people will gen rush harder"

    Except it will always be faster if everyone does gens solo, and not together. People seem to forget dividing up the work always makes it faster.

    Prove Thyself buff is pointless when it is still optimal to pop 3 gens in 80 seconds by having 3 people on 3 gens.
  • It's a nice perk but I doubt it will be used often.

    Most survivors prefer perks that help them prolong the chase or help them stay hidden instead of perks that increase efficiency, which is a good thing.

  • @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:
    It's a good change that Leader doesn't help with gen repair anymore.

    And while Prove Thyself gives you 10 % speed bonus for each other surv working on the same gen, the despription also says: "Only one Prove Thyself effect at a time." Also keep in mind that this is only a counter to the standard efficiency penalty when several survs are working at the same gen at the same time.

    What standard efficiency penalty?

    When several survivors work at the same gen at the same time, they don't repair with the normal 100% speed but a -10% debuff penalty. That is one of the reasons why survivors should work alone on separate gens in order to be efficient.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:
    It's a good change that Leader doesn't help with gen repair anymore.

    And while Prove Thyself gives you 10 % speed bonus for each other surv working on the same gen, the despription also says: "Only one Prove Thyself effect at a time." Also keep in mind that this is only a counter to the standard efficiency penalty when several survs are working at the same gen at the same time.

    What standard efficiency penalty?

    When several survivors work at the same gen at the same time, they don't repair with the normal 100% speed but a -10% debuff penalty. That is one of the reasons why survivors should work alone on separate gens in order to be efficient.

    Oh wow I never knew we had 1. Prove thyself+ bond will be so overpowered.

  • @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:
    It's a good change that Leader doesn't help with gen repair anymore.

    And while Prove Thyself gives you 10 % speed bonus for each other surv working on the same gen, the despription also says: "Only one Prove Thyself effect at a time." Also keep in mind that this is only a counter to the standard efficiency penalty when several survs are working at the same gen at the same time.

    What standard efficiency penalty?

    Disregarding Great Skill checks and any other speed increases, a solo Gen takes 80 seconds and 2 people on the same Gen (in the live build) takes ~44 seconds. So you're putting in less than 100% when you co-op a Gen. With the PTB though co-op Gen speed appears to be getting a nerf as each person on a co-op Gen is 10% less eFFicient. I don't yet know what the numbers are for co-op Gens on the PTB.

‹ 1 2