So when Leader says "all actions" does that include vaulting?
It doesn't. Though resilience isn't supposed to either, but I'm not sure if that works the same way as leader.
It's supposed to be just interaction bars, basically.
Leader anf prove thyself affected vaulting. I dont know if it will does now but it did until today in the live patch^^ there are some interestings vids on yt with resilience spine chill leader and prove thyself. Sick vaults^^ wished it woule be perk
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Leader anf prove thyself affected vaulting. I dont know if it will does now but it did until today in the live patch^^ there are some interestings vids on yt with resilience spine chill leader and prove thyself. Sick vaults^^ wished it woule be perk