Unpopular opinions here
NOED isn’t OP and is just a clutch perk.
Why it’s not OP:
- You can literally destroy totems before it activates
- It’s a consequence of gen-rushing
- It is a hex that can be destroyed either quickly or may take some time
I have had multiple matches where I’ve saved my fellow survivors while NOED was active. Or where I’ve destroyed it earlier (or someone else has) or eventually in result we still or some people end up escaping.
So: NOED is not OP. It is still a hex as well which doesn’t make it that good.
Why it’s not OP:
- You can literally destroy totems before it activates
- It’s a consequence of gen-rushing
- It is a hex that can be destroyed either quickly or may take some time
I have had multiple matches where I’ve saved my fellow survivors while NOED was active. Or where I’ve destroyed it earlier (or someone else has) or eventually in result we still or some people end up escaping.
So: NOED is not OP. It is still a hex as well which doesn’t make it that good.
Comments
Sucks to have a perfect match and suddenly die? Yes, but there's an easy counter...
Every killer is good, you just need to learn how to play them
-Built-in Shadow Born
-Shadow Born is reworked to make survivors more noticeable like a Blood Hound effect.
-Fix in-game audio
Small Game is a top tier perk.
- LFdoesn't suck
- Nurse is for try-hards
- Huntress > Hag
Playing trolling team mates and helping the killer is so much fun
hatch should be removed
neither side is op but rather seem op when going against the opposite that is truly skilled
urban evasion really isn’t that great of a perk
freddy is mid tier
Swf makes the game more truly balanced unless you’re playing against a 3-4 man team who all run their builds with op perks
killers are balanced unless you keep getting matches where they are running the most op perks and you’re not on a half decent team
The game at its current state is for the most part actually balanced.
Well I have a couple...
Sorry for the lengthy comment...
Very unpopular: let's have more perk slots when after +5yrs we got 122 survivor perks to choose
Freddy isn't THAT bad. The people that tell you he is run 2 add ons to reduce the dream transition and sleep 1 person at a time, then whine that his power does nothing and is only a downside.
Just because lots of people play Billy doesn't mean he should be nerf-proof.
Also. trapper is one of the best killers in the game, he can obliterate loops like no other killer if you now how to play him
Lol without urban invasion i would cry, i hate crouching/moving slow!
Pig is the most misunderstood killer
Billy is not that great against good survivors
Huntress has the most potential and the hardest killer to play
Every killer is viable since 2.0
Ruin is not a must have, but a crutch
@Vietfox 100% agreed! Its very easy to counter but most teams dont wanna bother bringing perks to counter it (Small Game). Or simply yet they dont wanna even destroy totems they come across and wait until Noe'd is activated. I do be finding myself the only person using Small Game and getting all the totems done.
I play every game as if the killer is using Noe'd and I get all totems if I can (being chased and hooked can slow my process down). But to anyone saying there isnt enough time to get all the totems then thats just not true. Because I find myself alone, getting all totems done in 70-80% of my games before the gates are powered. Now imagine if everyone was carrying Small Game?
I just think most players dont like changing their current loadouts as they have gotten so comfotable with the playstyle they provide. Just my two cents.
Mount Ormond Resort is the worst map of the game, even worse than Rotten Fields.
Adrenaline isn't OP then.
My unpopular opinion is that Nurse is a boring killer to play.
Legion is a fun killer to play against...
Bond, Leader, and Botany are a strong combo.
Me no like perk.
U suck.
Reeeeeee.
Bubba needs more faces
hag > most killers
imagine thinking huntress is better than hag. couldn't be me
That opinion is quite popular.
I feel sorry for Dwights and Jakes who enter my lobby. "Quickly changes to Leatherface"
agreed
I really want six perk slots just so I can run Enduring and Spirit Fury on all of my Killers (except the ones who don't need them) without having to sacrifice my first four perk slots.
DbD is full of players who apparently don't know how the build system works and ask for more perk slots or built in perks rather than trying to adapt to different situations.
I got my own builds, and if there's a change enough important to make me change them then i'll gladly do it. Some people will do the same, some others won't and will wonder what's wrong with the game
In my opinion is not OP but it reward the killer for doing bad his work not preventing the generators being done.
Also, I have the same opinion for Decisivie Strike, it reward the survivors for getting caught by the killer.
Both perks are not OP, they are unfair rewarding each side for doing something bad.
+1
Basically this.
Unpopular opinion: I would f**k Amanda even with the pig head on...
I hate you for putting that image in my head. XD
No most certainly not, I can only go so far lmao.
1: I will always hate facing Hillbilly more than Nurse
2: If you intentionally break chase with someone just to go back after the survivor who got unhooked, you're an ######### and deserve the tbags you'll get at the exit gate
3: I literally hate going against Neas
4: Doctor is really strong and would be high-mid tier if he just got any buff that helps him in chases even slightly
5: NOED is a perfectly balanced perk
6: Hex: Ruin is crap and I don't bother running it anymore
How about: