New roadmap

unnamed.png

I dont know why im kinda scared of some of those changes.

Also hope that ""killer tweaks"" are a little more creative that "X addon do this 1% better" like slinger aiming addons.

I guess:

Nerf for STBFL, mangled, sloppy.

Buffs for Grim Embrace quick gambit

Rework Shadowborn and M&A because Fov slider.

Doctor basekit discipline.

Demo can destroy/replace portals now.

Clown get killswitched because bug.


Also cries in Knight, Nemi and Doritohead for no addons tweaks.

Comments

  • @ARTRA said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FT3V8KSD0062/unnamed.png

    I dont know why im kinda scared of some of those changes.

    Also hope that ""killer tweaks"" are a little more creative that "X addon do this 1% better" like slinger aiming addons.

    I guess:

    Nerf for STBFL, mangled, sloppy.

    Buffs for Grim Embrace quick gambit

    Rework Shadowborn and M&A because Fov slider.

    Doctor basekit discipline.

    Demo can destroy/replace portals now.

    Clown get killswitched because bug.

    Also cries in Knight, Nemi and Doritohead for no addons tweaks.

    Cries in Knight because the killer could be fine with some minor changes :(

    At least we are not under the MFT meta anymore

  • @Rickprado said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/398272/new-roadmap

    Cries in Knight because the killer could be fine with some minor changes :(

    At least we are not under the MFT meta anymore

    Freddy is saying HI. This poor soul get ignored for 3 years now. Oh wait, I forgot: We had a Bug-Fix yesterday which is a nerf to the most strategic thing you could do in a chase (placing snares through walls, so you had to prepare the expected route the survivor would go).

    Knight is in an awesome spot compared to the weakest, at least most boring, killer in the game, which is undoubtably Freddy.

  • I am a Freddy main. I wish we had the original Freddy (Robert Englund) as a skin. He would totally do voice lines as Brad Dourif did for Chucky.

    I like Freddy because he's simple and I play on Nintendo Switch so playing killers with powers like Huntress, Trickster and Singularity are beyond embarrassing.

    I would just like some good add-ons. I usually play him with none.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3595080#Comment_3595080

    I am a Freddy main. I wish we had the original Freddy (Robert Englund) as a skin. He would totally do voice lines as Brad Dourif did for Chucky.

    I like Freddy because he's simple and I play on Nintendo Switch so playing killers with powers like Huntress, Trickster and Singularity are beyond embarrassing.

    I would just like some good add-ons. I usually play him with none.

    Well... the only addons who do things are the two Iridecent. Every other addon is... not good.

  • @Peanits said:

    I can confirm that the Killer Tweaks are changes to the killers themselves, not just add-on adjustments.

    I hope you make all those killers actually able to face comms decent team without bringing busted add ons.

  • @KaTo1337 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3596422#Comment_3596422

    Well... the only addons who do things are the two Iridecent. Every other addon is... not good.

    I find the yellow addons that let you hear the repair sounds from 8 meters further away most helpful. When I'm about to pip to a new grade (Gold I to Iri IV for example) I'll use one. I play with PS5 headphones so it really helps believe it or not.

  • @JudithMorel said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3595138#Comment_3595138

    doesnt make it any less miserable if my teammates dont understand how to play against her.

    i see what you mean, but she is overtuned currently and many streamers have stated this as-well.

    Thats not killer fault.Any killer streamer who doesnt play with iris or purples have stated it?

  • @Annso_x said:

    I think Onryo, Blight add-ons, STBFL, sloppy and UW will be nerfed and everything else will be a buff or a side step.

    Also I guess the anti 3 gen thing will be OP in PTB and too weak live and Blight will still be one of the strongest killers.

    And ngl I'm disappointed the only survivor perk mentioned is DS and it'll probably just revert the stun to 5 seconds.

    You forgot Quick Gambit.

  • STBFL and Mangled/Sloppy in this list is worrisome and makes me very anxious.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Can't wait for the Blight add-on buffs.

    Me neither. Hope they make alch ring base kit. ❤️

  • Blight used his all dodges, not anymore 😈

  • @CLHL said:

    Awesome, a 3-gen solution after the kick perks were already nerfed to the ground. Now we will forced to tunnel even harder because there is literally no way to stop those gens from progressing. Here comes the 4.4 killer that can patrol huge maps with each gen in different corner...

    Cries in slinger. I dislike seeing a stbfl change as I use that perk religiously, it's a good perk, but it's not overpowered.

  • Why is Huntress on the list for killer changes? She's one of the least problematic killers in the game.

  • If a million people point out that humans breathe air, they're not being original, but they're also not wrong.

  • @ironligma said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3595511#Comment_3595511

    Cries in slinger. I dislike seeing a stbfl change as I use that perk religiously, it's a good perk, but it's not overpowered.

    You are missing the point. It is bothering Survivors. That is the main priority.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Why is Huntress on the list for killer changes? She's one of the least problematic killers in the game.

    I suspect because she can camp without being in the self-unhook radius. In response to their not being a clear solution, they will make changes to her entire power.

  • @Peanits said:

    I can confirm that the Killer Tweaks are changes to the killers themselves, not just add-on adjustments.

    And now, given what happened to Trickster, I'm terrified for Huntress.

  • @Zenislev said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3595536#Comment_3595536

    If a million people point out that humans breathe air, they're not being original, but they're also not wrong.

    No, see what you're doing is more along the lines of

    "Woe is me, BHVR hates Killers and loves Survivors, woe is me."

  • Interesting ones:

    • 3 Gen: I hope for only some minor changes. 3 gen is a solid tactic and should still be effective.
    • Billy: Could be good, I would love to see more Billys these days.
    • Blight addons: Finally! Big nerfs incoming.
    • Safe the best for last: I dont think it needs a big nerf. Like some said before, it is mainly good on M1 killers. The only thing i would change is that STBFL should not work around the hook.
    • Sloppy: Remove that it looses progress after healing stop.
    • Ultimate weapon: 1 Minute CD and it is still a good perk.
    • DS: 5 seconds please. Helps out against tunneling killer. Will bring back slugging a bit, but that is still 10 times better then tunneling off the hook.
    • The Twins: The overall most disliked killer in DBD finally gets touched. Great one!

    Overall, this sounds better then expected.

    I hope they dont forget about Mr. Kruger in the near future. He deserves some changes.

    On top of that, where is the Skull Merchant Re-Rework? This killer is just painful.

  • @KaTo1337 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3596418#Comment_3596418

    Freddy is saying HI. This poor soul get ignored for 3 years now. Oh wait, I forgot: We had a Bug-Fix yesterday which is a nerf to the most strategic thing you could do in a chase (placing snares through walls, so you had to prepare the expected route the survivor would go).

    Knight is in an awesome spot compared to the weakest, at least most boring, killer in the game, which is undoubtably Freddy.

    I recognize that Freddy is at a much worse spot than the Knight, but the thing is that Freddy might be needing another complete rework to get in a better spot. The Knight just need some addons becoming basekit and some tweaks to become a very solid killer.

    So, its just one case the work needed to solve the problem is so much less than the other

  • @Astel said:

    STBFL and Mangled/Sloppy in this list is worrisome and makes me very anxious.

    I don't think its a nerf to Sloppy (I hope).

    STBFL is one of the most fun perks in the entire game. If they gave a nerf to it, i will be very sad. Playing mostly B tier killers (Dredge, Knight, Deathslinger) is a very comfy, since its better to just use gen related perks (Deadlock, Pop, Eruption, Surge, Pain Ress) than STBFL if you just want to win.

  • stbfl and sloppy nerfs kind of bother me since they are the only non slowdown (or info) perks that can compete. especially with increasing number of distortion and calm spirit users i can already see where the meta will be shifting towards.

    other than that hopefully sadako doesn't get reverted because her entire condemn mechanic were hidden behind an iri add on, blight add ons are finally being addressed, i don't even want to see anything other than simple undoubted buffs to huntress and worried ds buffs will just reemerge cringe bodyblockers.

    i hope 3 gen solutions aren't something abusable by survivors and rather it's a fix to gen spawns, i'd be even down for one extra total gen (doing 5 of 8 gens instead of 7)

  • @Rickprado said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3596421#Comment_3596421

    I recognize that Freddy is at a much worse spot than the Knight, but the thing is that Freddy might be needing another complete rework to get in a better spot. The Knight just need some addons becoming basekit and some tweaks to become a very solid killer.

    So, its just one case the work needed to solve the problem is so much less than the other

    Tbh I think Map of the realm should be Basekit.

  • I liked the concept of Twins, hopefully they'd make it more tag team based rather than 90% Victor with the power rework.

  • Map of the Realm is something that i think most of people agree. I wish call to arms (the speed of the addon) and dried horsemeat woudl also become basekit, so we could explore a little more the Knight's addons. I also think that there should be some kind of incentive to long patrol routes, and some other minor tweaks (some minor nerfs after those buffs). I've made a topic with many suggestions on how to put the Knight into a better spot.

    The Knight is not in the worst spot, but its not in the best spot either.

1 2 ›