Comments

  • They definitely kept their promise about it being a big license.

  • @Dustin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500404#Comment_3500404

    Would be pretty sick to see a Predator trailer with The Predator fending off hordes of Alien's as a teaser to the previous license.

    I'm honestly thinking it is Predator. They said both licenses were BIG Ls, so I'm going to assume they got them from the same company. Alien and Predator.. Calling it now that Ch 30 is Predator!

  • It's midnight and I had to wake my hubby up because I'm so freaking excited rn. Please Ripley too!

  • Not if I have anything to do with it.

  • There’s zero reason to be excited about the killer yet. We don’t know if it will have some mechanic like EMPs, that will make the killer feel useless.

    We’re in a new era where killers have a giant wall of text for their complicated killer power, but then survivors get some easy mechanic like EMPs to completely counter the killer power.

    This will probably just be another weak killer, people will probably say “every killer doesn’t need to be top tier”, and I’ll still be stuck playing the same few killers over and over.

  • @Mockingjay_S451 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2K8FOP0TUREK/img-0727.jpeg

    Jonesy is in the teaser!!!!! OMG please say the survivor is Ripley. PLEASE. I’M BEGGING.

    Jonesy better be in the new map. I need to give him good luck pets, like Maurice

  • @Mockingjay_S451 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500315#Comment_3500315

    If Jonesy is running around the map, I will get NOTHING done. 🤣 It will be worse than me sandbagging a game because I don’t want to stop petting Maurice.

    Maybe we can get a "pet Jonesy" in game animation 🤔

  • @Mockingjay_S451 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2K8FOP0TUREK/img-0727.jpeg

    Jonesy is in the teaser!!!!! OMG please say the survivor is Ripley. PLEASE. I’M BEGGING.

    I came to point this out! I want him as a playable survivor character. Or give him to Ripley as a legendary cosmetic that follows her around during a trial.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500309#Comment_3500309

    I came to point this out! I want him as a playable survivor character. Or give him to Ripley as a legendary cosmetic that follows her around during a trial.

    • Cat can look at us dying when the killer use the mori (as in the movie)
    • Cat can also be on the Alien map doing it's own stuff
  • Do the same people that hold the alien rights hold the predator one?

  • Alongside "Silent Hill" this was the joint number 1 on my wishlist for the game.

    Literally, after this they can add the Tellytubbies for all I care - this is fantastic news!

  • YES!!! Finally! I remember when this forum opened five years ago, on all the 'Which licenses do you want to see threads' Alien and Dead Space were always the top of my list. And one of them is finally happening! I knew when Richards said 'our first' sci-fi killer with with Singularity it sounded like he was hinting at another one very soon, and with the 'capital L' License hint, all the signs were there. Now we just need Dead Space and my licensed wish list will be complete.

  • @Chomperka said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500358#Comment_3500358

    i know but they said it's two licenses with big L we will get, obviously there's probably no horror franchise bigger then Alien. But FNAF is still big L, every person knows it.

    Oh it's a big L alright

    @topic. I am so excited for Alien, but mostly Jonesy :)

  • Well I wouldn't want to think you are king/queen of the petty committee is all. So I say you don't because I am assuming you are someone who wants to see more people happy than upset. I mean the ratio would be 84% ecstatic and overjoyed vs the other 16% that would be upset over something very dumb. Like Alien for example. I'm sure some people didn't want it and are not vocal about it, but regardless, here it is.

  • That's HUGE, good job on the liscense!

    Interesting no one is questening how the killer power will work.

    (I have a mix of Demo and Pig in my head, but with the traps beeing facehuggers. Something like that.)

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    There’s zero reason to be excited about the killer yet. We don’t know if it will have some mechanic like EMPs, that will make the killer feel useless.

    We’re in a new era where killers have a giant wall of text for their complicated killer power, but then survivors get some easy mechanic like EMPs to completely counter the killer power.

    This will probably just be another weak killer, people will probably say “every killer doesn’t need to be top tier”, and I’ll still be stuck playing the same few killers over and over.

    Surely, surely, the name itself is something to be excited about?

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500426#Comment_3500426

    They are never going to have a child being killed in this game.

    I wouldn't mind if they added more teenagers but nobody younger then 13 in my opinion

  • Because a Xenomorph being T-bagged at the gates is really what we needed.

  • @Chomperka said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500358#Comment_3500358

    i know but they said it's two licenses with big L we will get, obviously there's probably no horror franchise bigger then Alien. But FNAF is still big L, every person knows it.

    FNAF isn't big in the way Alien or FXIII is big, or even close. These are iconic licenses. Alien (especially if we get Sigourney Weaver) is a monumental get.

    FNAF my be a huge deal at Weenie Hut Jr., but it's small potatoes in the broader horror-sphere when compared to some of the others discussed here.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500384#Comment_3500384

    FNAF isn't big in the way Alien or FXIII is big, or even close. These are iconic licenses. Alien (especially if we get Sigourney Weaver) is a monumental get.

    FNAF my be a huge deal at Weenie Hut Jr., but it's small potatoes in the broader horror-sphere when compared to some of the others discussed here.

    i'm not saying it's as big or iconic as Alien, even your desired Friday 13th is nothing compared to Alien, but FNAF is still iconic and recognizable. No reason to not call it License with big L

  • They've just ended the singularity within 3 months lol. Can't wait to get teabagged at the exit gates as Alien though.

  • @Chomperka said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500530#Comment_3500530

    i'm not saying it's as big or iconic as Alien, even your desired Friday 13th is nothing compared to Alien, but FNAF is still iconic and recognizable. No reason to not call it License with big L

    I get it, but a lot of people in circles like we run in forget we're in kind of a horror silo. FNAF is massive among Gen Y/Z horror gaming fans, but isn't going to mean anything to most people beyond that. Maybe more once the movie comes out, but we're not there yet. Heck, even among gamers at large, most didn't grow up playing FNAF and watching Markiplier vids.

    Franchises like Alien and yes, even F13, just have way more brand recognition, and have a better chance to attract people who might not ordinarily play these sorts of games, and from multiple age demographics.

    That's not to say FNAF wouldn't pull people too, but it just doesn't have the same pop culture weight.

    If I had to create a tier list based on license "size" and recognition, if something like Alien is S tier, I'd have FNAF as like C tier, or maybe B.

    All of this isn't to trash FNAF so much as it is to highlight what a massive get Alien is.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500540#Comment_3500540

    I get it, but a lot of people in circles like we run in forget we're in kind of a horror silo. FNAF is massive among Gen Y/Z horror gaming fans, but isn't going to mean anything to most people beyond that. Maybe more once the movie comes out, but we're not there yet. Heck, even among gamers at large, most didn't grow up playing FNAF and watching Markiplier vids.

    Franchises like Alien and yes, even F13, just have way more brand recognition, and have a better chance to attract people who might not ordinarily play these sorts of games, and from multiple age demographics.

    That's not to say FNAF wouldn't pull people too, but it just doesn't have the same pop culture weight.

    If I had to create a tier list based on license "size" and recognition, if something like Alien is S tier, I'd have FNAF as like C tier, or maybe B.

    All of this isn't to trash FNAF so much as it is to highlight what a massive get Alien is.

    Yeah, I don't know why my fellow Zoomers haven't moved on from FNAF like I did.

  • exitment has peaked. i wonder what skins alien could have? im expecting other moive variants or maybe even the newborn. id love alien 3 skin since its my fav design.

  • @Katzengott said:

    That's HUGE, good job on the liscense!

    Interesting no one is questening how the killer power will work.

    (I have a mix of Demo and Pig in my head, but with the traps beeing facehuggers. Something like that.)

    Oh I've been questioning how the killers power would work for years.

    I think the "facehuggers as traps" is a common "low-hanging fruit" kinda guess, and would probably be a bit too derivative.

    I came up with a power I'm pretty happy with, though it's a bit outside of the box and I'm not expecting the actual power to be anything like it, but still:

    @Seraphor said:

    By no means the first Xenomorph concept, but from what I’ve seen I think it’s the first Xenomorph concept that’s as unique as this. (mentioned in a recent topic, but I thought I'd refine it a bit and post it in it's entirety)

    Rather than spawning in as a fully grown Xenomorph, you spawn at the very beginning of the Xenomorph lifecycle, and have to progress through each stage, almost like Myers tiering up. This allows for a relatively non-threatening early game, which makes room for a more lethal killer concept to take over in the mid-game.

    This makes for a rather unique gameplay loop, and a unique killer concept in general. You have the suspense of a stealth killer in the first phase, further suspense and/or a reprieve for survivors in the second phase, you then have the ‘counter’ third phase in which the killer must evade the survivors, swapping the roles, and then finally you have your main killer, the perfect organism.

    I remind you all this is just for fun, and individual values are not a make or break thing for this entirely hypothetical concept. By all means point out flaws, but there’s no need for “x seconds is so OP!” and the like.

    Spawn: Ovomorph

    Your spawn in animation is the ovomorph, or the egg, hatching with a Facehugger emerging from it. The game starts with five evenly spaced ovomorphs on the map, and you emerge from the one furthest away from the survivors as a Facehugger.

    Phase 1: Facehugger

    This phase plays much like Victor, you scurry around at 6m/s with a low FoV and no terror radius, accompanied by a lullaby of scurrying/scratching sounds. You cannot see scratch marks, but you can see auras and killer instinct when applicable. Your goal is to latch onto a survivor, you cannot latch on to a survivor in the deepwound state, and being stunned by a pallet causes you to respawn from the furthest ovomorph. Once attached, you have a skill check prompt like a survivor’s wiggle skill checks, meanwhile the survivor suffers from Blindness and Incapacitated and can attempt to remove you much like Victor, this action takes 14 seconds. You need to fill the bar to complete your implantation. If you fail to fill the bar fast enough, the survivor can pull you off and stomp on you. This action injures the survivor and puts them into deepwound, and you respawn from the furthest ovomorph. If successfully implanted, you progress to the Larval phase.

    Phase 2: Larval

    This is the most passive phase of the xenomorph cycle. You simply follow the implanted survivor around like a spectator, with a graphic on screen of a gestating larva. You also gain your ‘gestation’ meter which will remain for the next three phases. While this is happening, a separate 45 second timer is counting down, visible on the survivor’s portrait, which only you the killer can see. You will occasionally get skill checks like a survivor healing/repairing, hitting a skill check increases the gestation meter by 3% and decreases the survivor’s timer by 1s, hitting a great skill check will increase the gestation meter by 5% and cause the survivor to scream and interrupt their action. Survivors interacting with objectives will speed up this process, and add-ons can adjust the duration. Crucially, a survivor may not know if you successfully impregnated them, unless you hit a great skill check or you have add ons that inflict a status while impregnated. Meanwhile you get to see everything that survivor is doing, such as placing boons, which generator they’re working on, etc. Once the timer has completed, you erupt from the survivor as a Chestburster. This event interrupts the survivor’s action and puts them into the dying state, it also applies one entire hook state automatically. If this occurs to a survivor on death hook, a unique mori animation is carried out.

    Phase 3: Chestburster

    As a Chestburster, you are vulnerable. 5 seconds after emerging from the survivor, survivors are able to stomp on you, but this will place them into deepwound. If they do so, you respawn from the furthest ovomorph as a Facehugger and begin your cycle anew. Your goal is to evade the survivors, you move at 6m/s and have no terror radius, but you do have a lullaby. Once you are at least 32 meters away from a survivor, you gain the prompt to ‘complete gestation’. Hold down the secondary action button while stationary to increase the gestation meter, the default duration of which is 60 seconds, but will have retained any progress from successful skill checks during the Larval phase. You gain killer instinct at a range of 24m while in this phase, and when triggered, your gestation progress slows to 50% speed. Once the gestation meter is 50% complete, you will enter Immature phase.

    Phase 4: Immature Xenomorph

    You’ve now grown to the size of a large dog or a small human, you can no longer be stomped by survivors, your FoV is raised to that of Hag/Sadako, you lose permanent killer instinct, and you gain the ability to M1 survivors. You cannot pick survivors up when in the dying state, but you can mori if applicable (via offerings). You are capable of defending yourself, and capable of applying pressure, but you cannot further your objective until you complete gestation. Visually, you are a smaller version of your adult form, with any cosmetic options resized accordingly. Continue to hold down the secondary action button to complete your growth phase and become an Adult.

    Weapon: Prehensile Tail

    Basic Attack (M1): You thrust the tip of your tail forward and spear a survivor with the tip.

    Phase 5: Adult Xenomorph

    You have completed your growth cycle and become the perfect organism. You can no longer revert back to previous stages, but why would you want to? Your now at full height, your movement speed is 4.6m/s, your Terror Radius is 40m, your lunge is increased by 50%, and you gain your secondary attack ‘Evisceration’.

    Special Attack (M2): Evisceration. Hold the secondary action button to go into ‘Evisceration’ ready mode, then press the primary action button to activate. It takes 0.5s to ready ‘Evisceration’ and 1.5s to fully charge. While charging/charged, you gain killer instinct on all survivors within 16m and move at 3.86m/s, while emitting a hissing sound. A partially charged ‘Evisceration’ will unleash a rush attack at 15m/s and injure any survivors in your path, a fully charged ‘Evisceration’ will unleash a rush attack at 18m/s and put any survivors hit into the dying state unless under the effect of Endurance. The rush attack is slightly steerable, unlike the Demogorgon’s Shred, but movement is heavily restricted similar to Oni/Billy. Evisceration has a 6 second cooldown, and a failed Evisceration or collision with an obstacle has a 4 second fatigue. An Evisceration rush does not break pallets, but it does cause you to vault over them with minimal loss of speed, and unlike Wesker, does not pause your power or deplete charges. If a survivor is still on the other side of the pallet, they will get hit.

    Overall, you might notice that there are elements of Demogorgon, Wesker, with a bit of Myers in there, and a little bit of Twins. This all comes together to form a unique gameplay loop that makes for a relatively non-lethal killer in the first 2 minutes of the game, give or take your success at impregnating survivors, much like Myers tiering up. You then become a very threatening killer, with a power similar to Demo and Wesker in some ways, with an edge on each of them due to the lethality of a fully charged Evisceration.

    There is a potential to never reach the final phase, if you allow yourself to be crushed in the Chestbuster phase and respawn as a Facehugger, you could repeatedly shave off hook states and eliminate survivors that way. However, this would take around 60s each time and would effectively be like camping, but with less pressure applied. Add ons could make the process a little more efficient, and the iridescent add on can kill survivors in one implantation, but if you use this, chances are survivors will avoid crushing you as a Chestburster to prevent you using it a second time.

    Add ons

    Iri 1: Iridescent Teeth - When erupting from a survivor as a Chestburster, you immediately kill that survivor by your own hand. Gestation in all phases is 100% longer.

    Iri 2: Hive Mind - When charging ‘Evisceration’ you also gain killer instinct on survivors within 16m of any ovomorph. Survivors revealed by killer instinct suffer from 2% Hindered for the duration.

    VR 1: Razor Talons - A partially charged ‘Evisceration’ inflicts Deepwound on healthy survivors.

    VR 2: Serrated Talons - A partially or fully charged ‘Evisceration’ inflicts Mangled and Haemorrhage for 60 seconds. Timer is paused while hooked.

    VR 3: Pheromone receptors - Reveal the auras of any survivors within 8m of an ovomorph.

    VR 4: Acid Blood - Injured or dying survivors who stun you by any means are inflicted with Deepwound.

    R 1: Perfect DNA - Increases gestation gained from great skill checks by 2% and gestation speed by 8%.

    R 2: Growth Hormone Omega - Reduces the survivors gestation timer by 10 seconds.

    R 3: Debilitating Toxin - While gestating in a survivor, that survivors action speeds are reduced by 25%.

    R 4: Denticulated Talon - Fully charged ‘Evisceration’ inflicts Mangled and Haemorrhage for 60 seconds. Timer is paused while hooked.

    R 5: Pheromone glands - Survivors that come within 8m of an ovomorph suffer from Oblivious, this effect persists for 3 seconds after leaving the area.

    UC 1: Superior DNA - Increases gestation gained from skill checks by 1% and gestation speed by 6%.

    UC 2: Growth Hormone Zeta - Reduces the survivors gestation timer by 5 seconds.

    UC 3: Insidious Toxin - While gestating in a survivor, that survivors action speeds are reduced by 15%.

    UC 4: Jagged Talon - Fully charged ‘Evisceration’ inflicts Mangled and Haemorrhage for 30 seconds. Timer is paused while hooked.

    UC 5: Camouflaged Chitin - After losing a chase, you become Undetectable for 20 seconds.

    C 1: Enhanced DNA- Increases gestation gained from great skill checks by 1% and gestation speed by 3%.

    C 2: Insipid Toxin - While gestating in a survivor, that survivors action speeds are reduced by 10%.

    C 3: Rigid Chitin - You cannot be crushed after emerging as a Chestburster for an additional 10 seconds.

    C 4: Blunt Talon - A fully charged ‘Evisceration’ will not put a survivor into the dying state from healthy and will instead inflict Deepwound, failed Evisceration cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds. Gain 100% bonus to bloodpoints in the Deviousness category.

    Perks

    Just a few ideas to add to the concept, although these aren't things I'm totally set on, just a few things I thought would fit the concept.

    Perfect Defence

    • An injured or dying survivor who stuns you by any means is inflicted with Deepwound and inflicted with Mangled for 20/25/30 seconds.

    Heightened Senses

    • When a survivor loses a hook state for the first time, this perk gains 1 token. When sacrificing a survivor, this perk loses 1 token.
    • When this perk has 4 tokens, you see the auras of any survivors within 4/6/8 meters.

    Genetic Memory

    • When a survivor is unhooked, their aura is concealed for 180/150/120 seconds.
    • After this time has elapsed, they become Oblivious for 30 seconds and their aura is revealed for 22 seconds.


  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Funny, I thought it would not be Alien. Mainly because BHVRs own Chapter was Space-themed, so I thought that it will not be Alien, because now it really overshadows the Anniversary Chapter since Alien is way above an original Space-Chapter.

    So I really thought that they would have picked something different as Anniversary Chapter if Alien is the licensed Chapter.

    But well, lets see how it plays out. As long as the Killer is fun and the Perks on either side are not shockingly bad, I dont care about the rest.

    maybe this was intended as the anniversary but had to be delayed? maybe? idk...

    @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500297#Comment_3500297

    So presumably it's gotta be Ripley and The Nostromo, right?

    I suppose an outside chance of it being Corporal Hicks but besides Newt, I can't imagine there's any character in any of the Alien movies anyone would know by name (and presumably BHVR is not going to add a literal child to the game 😅).

    Amanda is possible (alien: isolation)

    but I doubt it's anyone but Ellen

    @TWiXT said:

    Just picturing a Nostromo (the ship from the first movie) Map full of current tech generators?

    ...

    Actually that kinda fits, the ship was breaking al the time anyways, and the company was REAL CHEAP with their cost cutting. Military Grade Advanced AI Mainframe but 80's style computer interfaces.

    So yeah, Really old Gens for once makes sense! At least more sense when compared to Soma's team and tech anyway.

    Regardless, Here's hoping the new, and obviously indoor map, won't be as torturous as the Hawkins Lab was!

    Fingerz x'd

    really like that aspect of Alien.

    big companies now are cheap and cut costs everywhere, why would it change in the space travelling future?

  • @Chomperka said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500530#Comment_3500530

    i'm not saying it's as big or iconic as Alien, even your desired Friday 13th is nothing compared to Alien, but FNAF is still iconic and recognizable. No reason to not call it License with big L

    Not to mention controversial, considering it's profits get donated to anti-LGBTQ+ organisations.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500309#Comment_3500309

    I came to point this out! I want him as a playable survivor character. Or give him to Ripley as a legendary cosmetic that follows her around during a trial.

    I'm thinking he'll be an animated element of the map. Like you'll catch him randomly wandering around the Nostromo, kinda like how Toba Landing has those alien pterodactyls flying overhead.

    He'd be the new Maurice.

  • Can we pretty please just enjoy the fact we got Alien and not go off about fnaf.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500442#Comment_3500442

    Surely, surely, the name itself is something to be excited about?

    Weak killers are nothing to be excited about. I really did want the singularity to be good, but BHVR decided that SWFs should be able to use their voice comms to altruistically chain EMPs back to back, so the killer feels absolutely terrible to play. I wanted to be excited for the Sadako rework, until it turns out that holding a tape and excessively hiding, turns her into a mediocre killer with a bad chase power. Skull merchant just encourages survivors to excessively pre-leave generators, so it makes the games super long, but doesn't really help the killer actually win.

    The visual terror radius just makes it 100% easy for survivors to excessively pre-leave generators, even against a "stealth killer" like Sadako. Do we really think the Alien killer will actually be able to catch survivors by surprise with stealth, when it's super clear that Sadako is forbidden from surprising survivors? Spirit used to be able to surprise survivors, and now she has super loud directional audio. Dredge has a loudest stomping feet noises, and has unnecessarily loud locker noises. Stealth killers are just all disappointing now, because BHVR wants to make sure that survivors don't actually get surprised by them.

  • @Chomperka said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500530#Comment_3500530

    i'm not saying it's as big or iconic as Alien, even your desired Friday 13th is nothing compared to Alien, but FNAF is still iconic and recognizable. No reason to not call it License with big L

    I only know FNAF because kids of friends like the games. Outside of some gaming circle it doesn't exist.

    Alien, "everybody" knows it.

  • "Maybe" the "cat" in the Teaser wasnt Jonesy, but a hint what the Killer in November could be. A Flerken. 😉

  • Alien has peed on the Singularity bonfire. Very surprised they did Alien after an original Alien/space chapter.

  • What was the point of doing a space themed chapter right before releasing Alien? Seems redundant.

  • I was giving you a reason not to call it "No reason to not call it License with big L".

    Too subtle for you?

  • @ButterFlee13 said:

    So, would we have air vent mechanic and Motion Tracker mechanic?

    Alien is like a lurker tbh, if they gonna do a confrontation type, its gonna be bad. So stealth and sudden hit

    Its like Demogorgons portals, but they are predetermined on each map and survivors can use a soldering action to close them up, forcing the Alien to take another exit and force the vents open with a M1 attack from the outside.

    Besides that it has a 6m lunge like T3 Nemesis with its tail, but if it hits a wall, it can get stuck, frustrating the Alien while it frees its tail.

  • I'd like to be excited but with BHVRs recent track record I expect A Ripley who looks nothing like Ripley and a Xenomorph so dull and weak that even Skull merchant looks good.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Can we pretty please just enjoy the fact we got Alien and not go off about fnaf.

    No, it’s written in Forum Law that FNAF will always be brought up when a new chapter is near. This law shall never be broken.




    Also,

    HAHA! NO FNAF!

    Hopefully it’ll never come!

  • I wonder if Alien was supposed to be the true Anniversary chapter but got delayed and pushed back in some shape or form and replaced with the end transmission chapter.

  • Really REALLY hope they made a good chapter with this.

    This is the character i wanted the most.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Alien has peed on the Singularity bonfire. Very surprised they did Alien after an original Alien/space chapter.

    You wouldn't buy Singularity if Alien was already in the game would you.

  • @CrowVortex said:

    I wonder if Alien was supposed to be the true Anniversary chapter but got delayed and pushed back in some shape or form and replaced with the end transmission chapter.

    I doubt it. Anni brings back a lot of players even if it's original and bringing in a hype licence right after keeps their numbers and thus revenue and funding high. We saw it last year with Roots of Dread into RE: Project W, and now we're seeing it again with End Transmission into big man Nicky into Alien.

  • Jonsey survivor confirmed. I've always headcannoned it that cats are immune to the Alien's aggression because Xenos are cat people. I mean, he did kind of give him an 'aww, look at the kitty in the carrier' look in Alien before meandering off.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500461#Comment_3500461

    • Cat can look at us dying when the killer use the mori (as in the movie)
    • Cat can also be on the Alien map doing it's own stuff

    For added realism, Jonesey can head but your hands while you're working on gens. Get off the gen Jonsey, daddy's working.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3500540#Comment_3500540

    I only know FNAF because kids of friends like the games. Outside of some gaming circle it doesn't exist.

    Alien, "everybody" knows it.

    I know it from my 6 and 8 year old kids

  • Oh I just can't be more excited for this chapter. The last time I was pumped about a chapter was silent hill,and stranger things. Alien was one of my top 5 killers I wanted to see in DBD. I just can't freaking wait. I've wanted alien for so long,he is one of the most coolest horror killers. Thank you bhvr. Please make his mechanics great 😊

1 2 3