Which Killer has the best chase music?
Dredge.
Dredge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wesker
Def wesker for me but knights TR i think is actually sick
Deathslinger imo
Much as it pains me to admit it, Nemesis.
Pyramid Head, Deathslinger, and Oni.
Wesker
Even tho Legion is annoying, his chase music is the best! He even has mixtapes to enjoy them more
I like Ghotsface chase music. I love the Knights terror radius though, superb. Quite like Billy's too.
I lose chases because I'm vibing to Legion's chase music.
Pyramid Head, though best Terror Radius is definitely Dredge.
Best chase is deathslinger, dredge or wesker
Honourable mention to merchant’s terror radius. It’s actually super good but her chase music sadly isn’t
Wesker.
Dredge is not good compared to Whiskers, this is not subjective.
TR music Dredge wins tho
I really like new Spirits music.
I also like Nurses if they would just remove the annoying whistling sound.
Sir Whiskers has great music too.
Wesker easily.
"Your catjam hinges upon this chase."
"Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to entertain you."
"No more chase, I've got music to do. Have fun watching Jill dance."
Nurse, Skull Merchant and Hag
Worst ones goes to Wesker & Legion
Nurse has a banger of a chase song. Ngl I do like how they are becoming more and more unique but that og one is top tier to me too.
I like Legion's and I'm really happy with what they made for Hag, when you get past the silliness of having a very poor chaser getting such an intense music.
Wesker has to be one of the worst in my opinion. I liked it the first 10 times I heard it but by now it's just annoying.
Deathslinger's is probably amazing, but it just makes me depressed.
Wesker and Nurse
Dredge for me. TR = unmatched. His chase music has some wicked percussions, an eerie string vibe, and a choral section as if it captures the essence of the screams of all the souls within him. Great audio mixing overall of all the elements too. As a sound designer myself, I really appreciate the construction of his music and how it captures the character. Wesker's captures his well too, I just don't care for the mix of the brass in it.
You misspelled Clown.
Pyramid Head by far. I admit the RE chase music sounds cheesey to me which - I mean - it suits well in the RE unuverse and it's not bad. I just prefer something with more grit.
Wesky ez
I like twins and trickster, hate clowns
PTB Pyramid Head, otherwise Nemesis.
Nemesis and spirit
Have to agree that Dredge has the best TR. My personal favourite chase theme still goes to Nemesis, though.
based
Demo
Legion followed closely by Spirit.
I enjoy most unique chase musics though
Artist and Dredge.
Sadako or Trickster