Tell your unpopular DBD opinion here!
I’ll go first:
NOED is fine
NOED is fine
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this, even if the game was really broken, survivors didnt abuse it (at least not against me that much^^)
Infinites?
Yeah they were part of the game, but they were not abused that heavily (in my games).
Nurse is boring.
DS is not op at all.
are these opinions we agree with or not?
-The only perks with issues are underpowered/useless ones like Surveillance and Left Behind.
-As much ######### as the devs get, they're a hell of alot better than most as far as communication and listening to the community.
-Bond is better than empathy
fight me
I totally agree with what you said, no sarcasm.
Matches aren't lost because of imbalance issues, they're lost because the survivor/killer isn't as good as what they think, so when going against a better player it must be mechanics/game that are broken.
Ooo that killer is pay 2 win I mean who wants real invisible when I can use predator style invisible am I right?
OOO and that ds is toxic. Idk about u but that’s a excuse to camp a slugged survivor and not double pip lol.
Rev chainsaw as mr face for full effect.
Devour Hope is fun.
Devour Hope + Haunted Grounds is my fav on spirit.
Dead By Daylight doesn't have a Rank system.
Dead By Daylight isn't Killer Versus Survivor. They are a team together and everyone is playing the game wrong.
Whisperers would be one of the most OP tracking perks if AI would play this game.
I think that you
you read this wrong.
You actually should consider playing Civ 5. It's a great game.
- Hillbilly needs some serious nerfs. Chainsawing though a window? Lmfao
- Survivors need restrictions on map picking. Every other game they're using 1 of 3 offerings, it's boring as hell.
Decisive Strike is a bad perk!
Legion is fun to play against
I like the new engine update. (Xbox user here)
This is not an unpopular opinion.
This is an unpopular fact.
The Nurse should be reverted to her release self (115% movement speed and 3 blinks by default).
Survivors who die are less skilled than the Killers who killed them.
Perk tiers are pointless and needlessly increase the grind by a tremendous margin.
The developers are too disconnected from their own game to make positive changes to it.
Gen Rush is OP
Addons should be removed and items and killer powers should be adjusted accordingly. Any special abilities tied to a killer addon should be part of the base kit and items should be more common.
Only because I hate this fake virtual blood economy that exist for this game only to keep players grinding.
Survivors should be unique per match. No Squadettes or David trains, only one of each per match.
I actually do not mind playing a round of Whack a Meg.
Freddy is very fun to play with and against
Freddy is the killer with the best mind game and just is not used correctly by most killers.
Huntress is not as good as people claim(still my 2nd favorite though)
wait
is this her release state? I knew about the 3 blinks but 115% ms.
These devs think that giving the legion 115% ms would be unfair?
End me.
SWF isn't the broken mechanic. It's them using 3rd party comms system that is. If they're not using discord or whatever then they're generally no more an issue than solo survivors.
Rank would mean something if Self Care didn't exist.
it's not that they didn't want to abuse it, it's that they didn't know how
Top tier killers need to be brought down, low tier killers need to be brought up
And by that I mean I hate Hillbilly and I want to play against any other killer but him lol