Tell your unpopular DBD opinion here!

I’ll go first:
NOED is fine

Comments

  • Orion said:

    Survivors who die are less skilled than the Killers who killed them.

    @Orion
    The word "lag" comes to my mind.
  • I miss when killers were actually scary to go up against. Mike, Doc, and Hag all made me more tense than any of the killers released after them, and I miss that feeling when it comes to new killers. 
  • instasaw is overrated

  • I miss when killers were actually scary to go up against. Mike, Doc, and Hag all made me more tense than any of the killers released after them, and I miss that feeling when it comes to new killers. 
    @FoggyDownpour
    After some hours of gameplay there's no game that can scare you anymore (well maybe myers or pig)
  • I miss when killers were actually scary to go up against. Mike, Doc, and Hag all made me more tense than any of the killers released after them, and I miss that feeling when it comes to new killers. 
    @FoggyDownpour
    After some hours of gameplay there's no game that can scare you anymore (well maybe myers or pig)
    I don't mean just being scared though, I mean that feeling of dread and "oh #########" when you realize who you're up against. And I don't mean the type of dread you feel when you play against a killer you hate, I'm more after that moment when you realize that you have to play very well against a killer to even have a chance at doing well. I'm after that mixed bag of emotions, that challenge and unpredictability that those killers bring to the table, not the jump scares. (Hopefully that made more sense)
  • My unpopular opinion:

    The game is balanced. I’ve only struggled as a Killer/Survivor when facing people who are actually good at the game.
  • My unpopular opinion:

    The game is balanced. I’ve only struggled as a Killer/Survivor when facing people who are actually good at the game.
    As it should be :), some specific killers need tweaks and buffs though. But yeah, it's pretty close to be balanced. 
  • @Delfador said:

    @Acromio said:
    The Nurse should be reverted to her release self (115% movement speed and 3 blinks by default).

    wait

    is this her release state? I knew about the 3 blinks but 115% ms.

    These devs think that giving the legion 115% ms would be unfair?

    End me.

    A lot changed, good and bad...

1 2 ›