Any updates on the fix for slugging for a 4k?

Just wondered if there is any news about this, not really fun just laying here .. ( yes I know about unbreakable, it only works once)

Comments

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319336#Comment_3319336

    The person with the idea of hooking the 3rd and Entity will sacrifice the 4th would disagree with you.

    I don't remember if you mean that's it's your idea or make fun of someone else but this would be a badly received idea.

    The 4th survivor would scream bloody murder because "it wasn't their fault that survivor 3 got caught, why do they have to die without an extra chance at an escape".

    We have the same complains already with TSP Myers where people complain that they can get insta killed when others feed Mike.

    Or about the change that the last living survivor is instantly killed on hook without the extra chances to escape even when it is their first hook and it isn't their fault that the others are all dead.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3318803#Comment_3318803

    That doesn't solve the slug for 4k at all because the whole point is that the gens are not yet done.

    Easiest solution is to give a downed Survivor the option to let themself instantly die after being slugged for a combined total of all three hook states (two minutes).

    You know it already takes 2 minutes slugged on the floor until you bleed out.

    The timer just extends to 4 mins when you hold to recover.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319325#Comment_3319325

    Oh, I can think of one right now: Evil Dead The Game.

    Your argument is still a logical fallacy called "Moving the Goalposts". Feel free to google it.

    I wasn't moving the goal posts I'm trying to demonstrate that it's not healthy to leave a player with no impact on the game with nothing to do for 4 minutes and that no other game does this. Even evil dead, which isn't doing the hottest.

  • @Katzengott said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319033#Comment_3319033

    You know it already takes 2 minutes slugged on the floor until you bleed out.

    The timer just extends to 4 mins when you hold to recover.

    It takes 240 seconds (4 minutes) to bleed out when you're in the dying state/slugged. There is currently no game mechanic, perk, or player input that changes this number in any way.


    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Health_States

  • @LuthirFontaine said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319347#Comment_3319347

    I wasn't moving the goal posts I'm trying to demonstrate that it's not healthy to leave a player with no impact on the game with nothing to do for 4 minutes and that no other game does this. Even evil dead, which isn't doing the hottest.

    You have no idea what you are talking about. In Evil Dead I was once left for 17 minutes straight as a dead soul while the Pablo circled the map. Nothing to do but spectate.


    Your "no other game" claim is objectively false. Just take your L now and walk away.

  • @LuthirFontaine said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319347#Comment_3319347

    I wasn't moving the goal posts I'm trying to demonstrate that it's not healthy to leave a player with no impact on the game with nothing to do for 4 minutes and that no other game does this. Even evil dead, which isn't doing the hottest.

    Counter Strike is another game where you have 'nothing to do' when killed.

    Apex Legends if you're in a party, since you have to wait for your friends to finish if you died before them.

  • @AmpersandUnderscore said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319481#Comment_3319481

    It takes 240 seconds (4 minutes) to bleed out when you're in the dying state/slugged. There is currently no game mechanic, perk, or player input that changes this number in any way.

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Health_States

    The timer goes quicker by half if you don't hold to recover. If you don't recover at all it's just 2 minutes.

  • @Katzengott said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319517#Comment_3319517

    The timer goes quicker by half if you don't hold to recover. If you don't recover at all it's just 2 minutes.

    I provided a link to my rebuttal.

    Are you going to provide some kind of evidence that this is the case, or are we going with round 3 of you just stating it as true?

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319502#Comment_3319502

    You have no idea what you are talking about. In Evil Dead I was once left for 17 minutes straight as a dead soul while the Pablo circled the map. Nothing to do but spectate.

    Your "no other game" claim is objectively false. Just take your L now and walk away.

    and that is horrible design, respectfully.

  • There is an easy fix to this. After 60 seconds of not doing gens where there are two survivors left, the aura of the standing survivor is revealed to the killer. They can adjust the time to if need be.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3318633#Comment_3318633

    No, it sucks because I literally can't do anything. And it already is used for game design, that's pretty much why locker saves were removed. Were they strong? No. Was that team gonna win? Probably not. But it wasn't fun to face so it got removed.

    I am literally better off going to make a sandwich while waiting to bleed out

    What kind of sandwich?

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319502#Comment_3319502

    You have no idea what you are talking about. In Evil Dead I was once left for 17 minutes straight as a dead soul while the Pablo circled the map. Nothing to do but spectate.

    Your "no other game" claim is objectively false. Just take your L now and walk away.

    Jesus friend is everything wins and loses to you we having a discussion and youre here claiming wins and loses, anyway back on subject don't you think that time spent on the ground should be spent on something better?

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319502#Comment_3319502

    You have no idea what you are talking about. In Evil Dead I was once left for 17 minutes straight as a dead soul while the Pablo circled the map. Nothing to do but spectate.

    Your "no other game" claim is objectively false. Just take your L now and walk away.

    Take your l and walk away? Man you are stuck in wins and loses. Go touch some grass man it isn't healthy being in the mind frame about everything.

    Back on subject maybe a suicide button would be a nice compromise for all parties.

  • @LuthirFontaine said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319531#Comment_3319531

    Take your l and walk away? Man you are stuck in wins and loses. Go touch some grass man it isn't healthy being in the mind frame about everything.

    Back on subject maybe a suicide button would be a nice compromise for all parties.

    If you want out of a game early, DC and take the penalty you deserve.

  • @SmolBlob said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319798#Comment_3319798

    If you want out of a game early, DC and take the penalty you deserve.

    Ok question why do you care one bit? You are stilling getting your kill why does me not wanting to waste 4 minutes bleeding out make you killers just see red?

  • @LuthirFontaine said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319809#Comment_3319809

    Ok question why do you care one bit? You are stilling getting your kill why does me not wanting to waste 4 minutes bleeding out make you killers just see red?

    I don't know where you got this weird idea it makes anyone "see red". I expect people to play out a game they queued up for, regardless of side or what happens in the match (with the exclusion of cheaters and genuinely game-breaking bugs like being permanently stuck in a hill).

  • I mean, it's pretty standard in most games that once you die you are out of the game. A small percentage of video games allow unlimited respawning, forever.

  • @LuthirFontaine said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319531#Comment_3319531

    Take your l and walk away? Man you are stuck in wins and loses. Go touch some grass man it isn't healthy being in the mind frame about everything.

    Back on subject maybe a suicide button would be a nice compromise for all parties.

    Unhealthy mindframe is losing your #$%$ over being on the ground for two minutes because you were slugged. Check your Discord messages. Go to the bathroom. Get a drink. It's not that big a deal. Heck, you could use those two minutes to touch some grass!

  • @AmpersandUnderscore said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319631#Comment_3319631

    I provided a link to my rebuttal.

    Are you going to provide some kind of evidence that this is the case, or are we going with round 3 of you just stating it as true?

    Your link was just the general info about Health States. Under 5) Dying States it just says it takes 4 minutes to bleed out.

    Which is correct in theory. But as soon as you keep crawling around, the timer goes quicker. And i'm suprised this isn't mentioned there. Try it out yourself or believe what you believe. I have too many hours in DBD and had enough exp with slugging, trust me.

  • @LuthirFontaine said:

    Just wondered if there is any news about this, not really fun just laying here .. ( yes I know about unbreakable, it only works once)

    You can move and bleed out in a minute, problem solved

  • @Katzengott said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319662#Comment_3319662

    Your link was just the general info about Health States. Under 5) Dying States it just says it takes 4 minutes to bleed out.

    Which is correct in theory. But as soon as you keep crawling around, the timer goes quicker. And i'm suprised this isn't mentioned there. Try it out yourself or believe what you believe. I have too many hours in DBD and had enough exp with slugging, trust me.

    Players like you are probably the reason the wiki admins insist on testing things in-game instead, if all you provide them with is a "trust me, bro, I'm experienced".

    I have nearly 4k hours in the game myself and what you said just sounded wrong. I've never noticed bleeding to death take anything other than 4 minutes, whether you move around or stay still. Since you claim that moving around halves the time to 2 minutes, that should be a very noticeable thing, especially since the EGC timer has the same timings and is something we get to see relatively often.

    I just went in-game to try this out for myself and even used Tenacity so I could immediately move around while recovering. It still took 4 minutes to the second for me to bleed out.

    So in conclusion, there is no reason for you to be surprised that no one shares your observation, it's just not a thing. A lot of playtime does not mean you know everything.

  • @Alionis said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3320060#Comment_3320060

    Players like you are probably the reason the wiki admins insist on testing things in-game instead, if all you provide them with is a "trust me, bro, I'm experienced".

    I have nearly 4k hours in the game myself and what you said just sounded wrong. I've never noticed bleeding to death take anything other than 4 minutes, whether you move around or stay still. Since you claim that moving around halves the time to 2 minutes, that should be a very noticeable thing, especially since the EGC timer has the same timings and is something we get to see relatively often.

    I just went in-game to try this out for myself and even used Tenacity so I could immediately move around while recovering. It still took 4 minutes to the second for me to bleed out.

    So in conclusion, there is no reason for you to be surprised that no one shares your observation, it's just not a thing. A lot of playtime does not mean you know everything.

    Thank you.

    I've also never noticed bleeding out twice as fast, I've never heard anyone mention it (including the wiki), and I know someone would have done a 'top 20 things the game doesn't tell you' video he could easily link to if this claim was true.

    I assume any attempt I made to test was going to be met with moving the goal post by claiming I did it wrong: it actually only works if you've never recovered the entire game, you have to play Elodie but using only Sole Survivor in the third perk slot, it only works on xbox of your left stick drifts to the upper right. If he's claiming it's possible, then do it and show us how, it's entirely on them to prove this has any merit whatever.

  • Don't get me started on Evil Dead the Game....I was excited when Epic gave it for free....and then....I played it. Played 10+ matches before I decided to uninstall.....4 games I steamrolled Team Ash as the Deadites....then 6 games I got steamrolled by Team Ash....playing Team Ash was similar results.

    It's such a unbalanced game that it makes DbD look like it's perfectly balanced.....

  • @Katzengott said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319662#Comment_3319662

    Your link was just the general info about Health States. Under 5) Dying States it just says it takes 4 minutes to bleed out.

    Which is correct in theory. But as soon as you keep crawling around, the timer goes quicker. And i'm suprised this isn't mentioned there. Try it out yourself or believe what you believe. I have too many hours in DBD and had enough exp with slugging, trust me.

    It's not mentioned because it doesn't exist in the game.

  • @Alionis said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3320060#Comment_3320060

    Players like you are probably the reason the wiki admins insist on testing things in-game instead, if all you provide them with is a "trust me, bro, I'm experienced".

    I have nearly 4k hours in the game myself and what you said just sounded wrong. I've never noticed bleeding to death take anything other than 4 minutes, whether you move around or stay still. Since you claim that moving around halves the time to 2 minutes, that should be a very noticeable thing, especially since the EGC timer has the same timings and is something we get to see relatively often.

    I just went in-game to try this out for myself and even used Tenacity so I could immediately move around while recovering. It still took 4 minutes to the second for me to bleed out.

    So in conclusion, there is no reason for you to be surprised that no one shares your observation, it's just not a thing. A lot of playtime does not mean you know everything.

    Using Tenacity negates my point as you still recover.

  • They should at least consider a Give up button after a certain time has passed while you are being slugged.

  • Bleed out time is 4 minutes regardless of anything. We have seen this in practise and if it was at all dependent on movement we would know it concretely

  • Could be me that i've been wrong for all this years.

    Didn't find any evidence at all. I was so sure about it, my bad.

    @AmpersandUnderscore @Alionis @Raccoon @Phasmamain

  • @Rovend said:

    They should at least consider a Give up button after a certain time has passed while you are being slugged.

    Yeah I would be happy with this

  • @Katzengott said:

    Could be me that i've been wrong for all this years.

    Didn't find any evidence at all. I was so sure about it, my bad.

    @AmpersandUnderscore @Alionis @Raccoon @Phasmamain

    No worries, but that's why I wanted to have some proof.

    I'm not opposed to having a way to speed up bleed out, I just want to make sure I know how to do it. I think that would be a reasonable measure when I'm stuck being 'slugged for the 4k'.

  • Why do killers slug for the 4K? Because it’s strategically stupid to not if you’re trying to ensure the highest odds possible of the fourth kill. If you don’t want killers to slug for the 4K, rework the hatch to not make the smartest strategy to get a 4K being slugging for the 4K.

  • @SmolBlob said:

    Why do killers slug for the 4K? Because it’s strategically stupid to not if you’re trying to ensure the highest odds possible of the fourth kill. If you don’t want killers to slug for the 4K, rework the hatch to not make the smartest strategy to get a 4K being slugging for the 4K.

    Ok you won do I have to lay on the ground for 4 minutes now?

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3318856#Comment_3318856

    That is the honest FACTUAL answer. Anything else I give would be pontificating.

    My personal experience with Dead Hard was it was causing too much of an imbalance in chase time compared to other exhaustion perks. Dead Hard created way more chase time than Lithe, Balanced Landing, etc. And is an example of why a perk like that should never be able to be used AT WILL.

    And here we get to the real truth of the matter. It's all part of the big equation. Yes, DH was over used when it was nerfed, but would anyone care if 84% of people were running Slippery meat? Probably not. Why? Because its such a useless perk it would have very little impact.

    Like I said to someone else, if high usage was a the only factor in warranting a nerf, slugging for the 4k would automatically qualify. However the real reason DH was nerfed was because, in your own words, "it was causing too much of an imbalance" I.e. it was affecting your enjoyment of the game and making it feel unfair. Enough killers said this often enough for BHVR to pay attention. Same with the hatch, which caused massive imbalance allowing multiple survivors to escape easily. Same with the use of some perks being disproportionately unfair in the EGC.

    Slugging for the 4k is the exact same thing for survivors right now. Its overused and its creating an imbalance that is negatively impacting their games, whatever rebuttle you want to, and surely will, come back with about how 'its different' it really isnt. BHVR obviously don't disagree with that because, like the abovementioned items, they're actively looking into how to change it.

    Just because something is in the game doesn't mean it doesn't warrant review if it is causing imbalance.

  • @jajay119 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319265#Comment_3319265

    And here we get to the real truth of the matter. It's all part of the big equation. Yes, DH was over used when it was nerfed, but would anyone care if 84% of people were running Slippery meat? Probably not. Why? Because its such a useless perk it would have very little impact.

    Like I said to someone else, if high usage was a the only factor in warranting a nerf, slugging for the 4k would automatically qualify. However the real reason DH was nerfed was because, in your own words, "it was causing too much of an imbalance" I.e. it was affecting your enjoyment of the game and making it feel unfair. Enough killers said this often enough for BHVR to pay attention. Same with the hatch, which caused massive imbalance allowing multiple survivors to escape easily. Same with the use of some perks being disproportionately unfair in the EGC.

    Slugging for the 4k is the exact same thing for survivors right now. Its overused and its creating an imbalance that is negatively impacting their games, whatever rebuttle you want to, and surely will, come back with about how 'its different' it really isnt. BHVR obviously don't disagree with that because, like the abovementioned items, they're actively looking into how to change it.

    Just because something is in the game doesn't mean it doesn't warrant review if it is causing imbalance.


    There would be a REASON that 84% of people were running Slippery Meat. You cannot just create that example and not expound on it.


    And no, you cannot compare a perk to slugging. Apples and automobiles.


    Slugging isn't "overused" because there isn't a limit we decided that is being exceeded. Survivors do all 5 gens, no questions this. Killers want to kill all 4 Survivors and people lose their minds. Hell, you are going to literally HAVE to do this to get future Adepts.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3320413#Comment_3320413

    There would be a REASON that 84% of people were running Slippery Meat. You cannot just create that example and not expound on it.

    And no, you cannot compare a perk to slugging. Apples and automobiles.

    Slugging isn't "overused" because there isn't a limit we decided that is being exceeded. Survivors do all 5 gens, no questions this. Killers want to kill all 4 Survivors and people lose their minds. Hell, you are going to literally HAVE to do this to get future Adepts.

    I think the difference is survivors can't just stop a killer, yeah you can eat pallet after pallet but at least you can still play the game. Slugged means I can't do anything why can't I just leave

  • @LuthirFontaine said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3320471#Comment_3320471

    I think the difference is survivors can't just stop a killer, yeah you can eat pallet after pallet but at least you can still play the game. Slugged means I can't do anything why can't I just leave

    I think there is a separate argument to be had between whether or not Survivors should be allowed to suicide on floor and if Killers should be allowed to slug for the 4K.


    I do think there is literally nothing wrong with slugging. That implies the Killer is REQUIRED to pick you up.


    But I also think if you want a "LOSE THE WILL TO LIVE" button that should be permitted as well, as long as it counted as a full kill/sacrifice and it cannot be used to screw Killers out of points/challenges/adepts.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3320477#Comment_3320477

    I think there is a separate argument to be had between whether or not Survivors should be allowed to suicide on floor and if Killers should be allowed to slug for the 4K.

    I do think there is literally nothing wrong with slugging. That implies the Killer is REQUIRED to pick you up.

    But I also think if you want a "LOSE THE WILL TO LIVE" button that should be permitted as well, as long as it counted as a full kill/sacrifice and it cannot be used to screw Killers out of points/challenges/adepts.

    I'm fine with that get your kill you won you deserve it I just don't want to be bleed out for 4 minutes

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3320477#Comment_3320477

    I think there is a separate argument to be had between whether or not Survivors should be allowed to suicide on floor and if Killers should be allowed to slug for the 4K.

    I do think there is literally nothing wrong with slugging. That implies the Killer is REQUIRED to pick you up.

    But I also think if you want a "LOSE THE WILL TO LIVE" button that should be permitted as well, as long as it counted as a full kill/sacrifice and it cannot be used to screw Killers out of points/challenges/adepts.

    @LuthirFontaine said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3320479#Comment_3320479

    I'm fine with that get your kill you won you deserve it I just don't want to be bleed out for 4 minutes

    Shouldn't be before 2 min that the button to give up appears. Before 2 min there are scenarios where survivors can come back after a long chain of events. Anything that could possibly mess up the end game is very finicky, especially when that is the best part of the game at times. For example if I am going against a 3 man swf with one solo and I am having the godlike of experience of everyone gets out or no one does, it would be ashame if the solo threw because they got board in such a cluch scenario. 2 min is enough to make sure that people are being slugged to death on purpose. It's why the idea of base kit UB was a heinous act in itself for me.

  • @Sava18 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3320479#Comment_3320479

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3320480#Comment_3320480

    Shouldn't be before 2 min that the button to give up appears. Before 2 min there are scenarios where survivors can come back after a long chain of events. Anything that could possibly mess up the end game is very finicky, especially when that is the best part of the game at times. For example if I am going against a 3 man swf with one solo and I am having the godlike of experience of everyone gets out or no one does, it would be ashame if the solo threw because they got board in such a cluch scenario. 2 min is enough to make sure that people are being slugged to death on purpose. It's why the idea of base kit UB was a heinous act in itself for me.

    I disagree I hate a timer telling me when it's good I can read a room and know it's not worth it just let me get to the next match.

  • Your point was that moving around would lower the time it takes you to bleed out. All Tenacity does is allow you to move immediately without having to wait until you've recovered first. Even assuming that your theory was somehow correct and the act of recovering would not increase the bleed-out speed, as soon as you reach maximum recovery, that action stops, even if you continue pressing the button.

    So if it weren't 2 minutes in the end, it would still end up being 2 minutes 30 seconds, which did not happen as it was still 4 minutes.

    It's appreciated that you eventually saw reason and even apologized, but moving goal posts like this is very disingenuous, just for future reference.

  • @LuthirFontaine said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3319270#Comment_3319270

    Would it hurt to get a suicide button so I can go play something else or does the killer need more of his ego stroked?

    sounds like you also need your survivor ego stroked then

  • Friendly reminder that killers are free to:

    Slug for a 4k

    Kill you however they want, including slugging/camping/tunneling or whatever else irks you

    These are the realities when you queue for any match.

    The killer is also incapable of changing the game's code or ruleset, in case you are unaware.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Friendly reminder that killers are free to:

    Slug for a 4k

    Kill you however they want, including slugging/camping/tunneling or whatever else irks you

    These are the realities when you queue for any match.

    The killer is also incapable of changing the game's code or ruleset, in case you are unaware.

    What's your point supposed to be?

    Survivors were free to click flashlights and team up for extended double locker saves... Until the devs changed it.

    The op is a question, to the devs, on their official forums, asking for an update on a system they PTB tested that we haven't really heard much about since. Last update was that they're 'assessing feedback and reconsidering the options'.

    But BHVR's 'infinite unbreakable' test is literally a solution to reduce or eliminate slugging, even if generally panned as flawed.

  • @AmpersandUnderscore said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3322424#Comment_3322424

    What's your point supposed to be?

    Survivors were free to click flashlights and team up for extended double locker saves... Until the devs changed it.

    The op is a question, to the devs, on their official forums, asking for an update on a system they PTB tested that we haven't really heard much about since. Last update was that they're 'assessing feedback and reconsidering the options'.

    But BHVR's 'infinite unbreakable' test is literally a solution to reduce or eliminate slugging, even if generally panned as flawed.

    My point, if you will, kind user, is that denigrating users over aspects of/strategies in the game is just spewing toxicity and vitriol at whatever side.

    I say this assuming you actually read the replies in the thread, of course.

    Tactics that are abusable/unfun/uncounterable should and probably will be changed...eventually.

    The Unbreakable test has been shelved (and at this point has not been revisited on subsequent PTBs) due to its immensely flawed execution and issues on both sides.

    Attacking huge swaths of the player base over such tactics does nothing as it will neither remove said option from these players or change the game's code/rules.

    Of course, people are free to respond how they want, but posting constructive things is always better than popping off and baby raging.

    Then again, much like people that accrue huge DC penalties, such users often don't realize the consequences until it is too late.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3318606#Comment_3318606

    A Killer slugs because he doesn't want a 3 kill. He wants a 4 kill. So he wants to finish the game by going back.

    A SWF goes back because he doesn't want a 3 escape. He wants a 4 escape. He wants to finish the game by going back.

    Why is it okay for Survivors to not take the full win but bad when Killers do it?

    killer can hook the 3rd survivor without slugging and still get the 4k, with the luck factor being if they find the hatch or the 4th survivor before the 4th finds the hatch - "luck" based primarily on player performance with a moderate bit of RNG from hatch placement

    survivors can only get a 4 escape in that scenario if they go back or if the hooked survivor manages to kobe. the luck-based option is pure RNG, 4% + whatever luck modifiers anyone brought in

    the two situations are hardly comparable.

    (also yes I will absolutely abandon someone if I think in the process it will lead to the killer getting more total kills, just like I'll only slug for the 4k if all the remaining survivors show up in one place as killer. as survivor i'd like to see a 4 out but i know i'm not going to get unalived IRL if I don't get one so sometimes the best thing is to just go for the 3 out, just like i know I won't get unalived IRL if I let someone through the exit gate as killer)

  • Here, I'll awser this by using a past post when it comes to basekit umbrekable.

    good_news.png


  • No surprise when it comes to survivors its always a false promise . So 3 lies that I seen from bvhr

    Iron will nerf= we are looking into adjusting char grunts of pain to be same value=lie

    Great wiggle skill checks= for boil over nerf we are going to look into other ways of making survivors have a chance to wiggle off. However great wiggle got nerf=great wiggle skills no longer gives 1 second shave off wiggling. There like hooks every single where neck to neck on every map specially maps like dead saloon which have like 3/4 /5 hooks all close with each other on the street which makes wiggling a joke and pointless may as well delete wiggling.

    UB base=today and everyday this =slugging for 4k is so annoying am tired of wasting 4 mins of my life when I could be in another game. When I play killer I do not have the time to do slugging for 4k. If the 4th person find the hatch, all cool for them am happy with my 3k.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3318606#Comment_3318606

    A Killer slugs because he doesn't want a 3 kill. He wants a 4 kill. So he wants to finish the game by going back.

    A SWF goes back because he doesn't want a 3 escape. He wants a 4 escape. He wants to finish the game by going back.

    Why is it okay for Survivors to not take the full win but bad when Killers do it?

    He thought he cooked with this

  • Just add an option to speed up the dying state when there's two survivors left, problem solved.

1 2 3 4