Nice unbalanced game that favor survivors

I don't know who came up with the idea that deliverance pairs with off the record, this should be removed asap

The SWF team at high MMR is impossible to beat most of the time.

Please buff killers.

1) Make gen 100 sec

2) Nerf MedKits and Boons ( make that you can apply boon only once per tottem )

3) Give us old corrupt intervention basekit

Comments

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    I don't know who came up with the idea that deliverance pairs with off the record, this should be removed asap

    The SWF team at high MMR is impossible to beat most of the time.

    Please buff killers.

    1) Make gen 100 sec

    2) Nerf MedKits and Boons ( make that you can apply boon only once per tottem )

    3) Give us old corrupt intervention basekit

    I agree that items need a clear nerf, but the other suggestions i dont think are good. Instead balance maps. I think maps and items are the biggest problem rn.

  • @Fantasy said:

    They already buffed killers so that the average kill rate is 60% but it's never enough is it?

    Did you know that many kill rates are

    A) against low skilled players that are easy to kill

    B) From killers that face camp

    C) From killers that face camp and turn 1 kill into 3 or 4

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3241175#Comment_3241175

    Did you know that many kill rates are

    A) against low skilled players that are easy to kill

    B) From killers that face camp

    C) From killers that face camp and turn 1 kill into 3 or 4

    Not at the top 5% of MMR players it isn't and the kill rate there is also 60%.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3245201#Comment_3245201

    SWF makes a big difference, I don't know if you know. High MMR killers can struggle with solos if they're efficient enough. SWF is like most of what they face though, and it's almost never easy, as most would have you believe. Some killer players like me try to make killers like Pig and Demogorgon work at high MMR; we don't get very far. Even with Blight, being on console mind you, struggling vs even average players is the norm. You are not required to be good at gens AND chase to beat good killers; just one will do, assuming your teammates are okay.

    We might as well stop using kill streaks and escape streaks as meaningful evidence. They're the exception to the rule, and good/bad players being thrown into the mix is what makes or break them.

    Blight being bad on console is BHVR fault they have optimazed killers poorly for console. Console needs aim assist for hits and smoother movement for killers like blight, oni and hillbilly. Also all the tech should be made available for console like hug tech or Oni's 180s to make things more equal. Console survivors need few buffs as well to spin fast like pc survivors can but those are not as big problems. Other option would be remove crossplay and console players should only play agains't console players.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3245416#Comment_3245416

    Blight being bad on console is BHVR fault they have optimazed killers poorly for console. Console needs aim assist for hits and smoother movement for killers like blight, oni and hillbilly. Also all the tech should be made available for console like hug tech or Oni's 180s to make things more equal. Console survivors need few buffs as well to spin fast like pc survivors can but those are not as big problems. Other option would be remove crossplay and console players should only play agains't console players.

    I vote for the first option.

  • I wish people who cry about SWF being super broken and unbeatable would submit a vod of their gameplay. I'm sure there's at least a few mistakes that would be easily fixed.

    Unless you're going up against actual comp swfs - and these usually don't play on ladder, they scrim - there's typically something you could do to improve.

  • If you are getting "genrushed" at 90 second gens, I don't know what to tell you.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    If you are getting "genrushed" at 90 second gens, I don't know what to tell you.

    that game is unbalanced, no need to tell anything

    Especially not with all the gen increase things going around and spreading

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3246984#Comment_3246984

    that game is unbalanced, no need to tell anything

    Especially not with all the gen increase things going around and spreading

    Um... yes, there is a need.


    That is now making an argument works.


    You make a statement, and then support that statement with facts.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3247012#Comment_3247012

    Um... yes, there is a need.

    That is now making an argument works.

    You make a statement, and then support that statement with facts.

    Well that works when somebody does know what his talking about, and judging by your post, it is pointless

  • I played back when Hag had a stun on her teleport. The Killer mains of this year are so spoiled it's hilarious. If you're not 4K'ing most of your matches with ease, you're just not playing right or need more practice. Imagine thinking Killer is weak in 2022.

  • Comms in this game is really strong... but it isn't the be all end all... Looping and reading the situation still play a part

    Using your head is the be all end all... which is why those streamers are better at the game then some of us

  • @VexTheHex said:

    I played back when Hag had a stun on her teleport. The Killer mains of this year are so spoiled it's hilarious. If you're not 4K'ing most of your matches with ease, you're just not playing right or need more practice. Imagine thinking Killer is weak in 2022.

    Imagine calling it balance when Hag had a stun on her Teleport. I think Survivors are spoiled, the harder it gets for them, the more they complain. They complain because they can't go into the game anymore and bully the killer, make 1000 mistakes and still escape withe ease. You still escape with ease you just have to rush gens and its over, but you can't bully + escape + make mistakes anymore

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3247538#Comment_3247538

    Imagine calling it balance when Hag had a stun on her Teleport. I think Survivors are spoiled, the harder it gets for them, the more they complain. They complain because they can't go into the game anymore and bully the killer, make 1000 mistakes and still escape withe ease. You still escape with ease you just have to rush gens and its over, but you can't bully + escape + make mistakes anymore

    Did I call it balanced? She was the weakest Killer back then and I tried to main her. She needed buffs. (though personally she needs a small tone down now mainly in terms of how powerful her proxy camp is)


    But I actually played this game when it was hard to play Killer. It's so freaking easy now for most matches. I play Trickster, GF, and Twins. I still will win the majority as weaker Killers. Hell I've even taken off gen regression on some so it's riskier and I might get stomped and they got a shot. I'll lose some, yes. But I'm playing lower tier killers without meta perks and still perform better than people throwing fits on here.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3247564#Comment_3247564

    Did I call it balanced? She was the weakest Killer back then and I tried to main her. She needed buffs. (though personally she needs a small tone down now mainly in terms of how powerful her proxy camp is)

    But I actually played this game when it was hard to play Killer. It's so freaking easy now for most matches. I play Trickster, GF, and Twins. I still will win the majority as weaker Killers. Hell I've even taken off gen regression on some so it's riskier and I might get stomped and they got a shot. I'll lose some, yes. But I'm playing lower tier killers without meta perks and still perform better than people throwing fits on here.

    Maybe against potato survivors, give me a ss of 6k+ hours team where you stomped with trickster, i really wanna see that

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3247577#Comment_3247577

    Maybe against potato survivors, give me a ss of 6k+ hours team where you stomped with trickster, i really wanna see that

    Exactly how many 6K hour SWF teams are you facing? Even the devs have came out and said SWF teams are a lot fewer and far between then any forum poster seems to understand. Even if I get stomped playing a what D? C? tier killer with nonmeta perks in a match... it wouldn't invalidate that most matches I'll stomp even as the D/C Tier killer with nonmeta perks.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3247618#Comment_3247618

    Exactly how many 6K hour SWF teams are you facing? Even the devs have came out and said SWF teams are a lot fewer and far between then any forum poster seems to understand. Even if I get stomped playing a what D? C? tier killer with nonmeta perks in a match... it wouldn't invalidate that most matches I'll stomp even as the D/C Tier killer with nonmeta perks.

    I face quite a lot of 6k teams, either SWF or very good organized solo quee. You're stand points are valid for low/avrg MMR, the higher you go it is impossible to paly the way you do and take a WIN

  • Another killer main that had a bad match against some SWFs and comes here to complain. Just get over it and move to the next match, most people are solo players and SWF like that is not gonma happen all the time

  • @sluc16 said:

    Another killer main that had a bad match against some SWFs and comes here to complain. Just get over it and move to the next match, most people are solo players and SWF like that is not gonma happen all the time

    That's not the point, point is to buff killers vs SWF and to buff solo Quee, to make a good balance.

    There are many things that need to be look at, idk why DBD doesn't listen to players like Hens, OTZ, D3ad and others when they say something is broken and should be looked at, they have valid points.

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3247649#Comment_3247649

    That's not the point, point is to buff killers vs SWF and to buff solo Quee, to make a good balance.

    There are many things that need to be look at, idk why DBD doesn't listen to players like Hens, OTZ, D3ad and others when they say something is broken and should be looked at, they have valid points.

    So, you think killers need even more buffing? If you are not doing well as killerd the way the game is right now, you really have a skill issue, not an "unbalanced game" issue

  • you want behavor to make a balenced game pft hahahaha good one

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3247120#Comment_3247120

    Well that works when somebody does know what his talking about, and judging by your post, it is pointless

    BHVR has posted the statistics regarding the game balance.


    If you want to make an argument saying the game is not balanced, you need supporting evidence to back that claim up.

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    I don't know who came up with the idea that deliverance pairs with off the record, this should be removed asap

    The SWF team at high MMR is impossible to beat most of the time.

    Please buff killers.

    1) Make gen 100 sec

    2) Nerf MedKits and Boons ( make that you can apply boon only once per tottem )

    3) Give us old corrupt intervention basekit

    I love the sentence: "impossible to beat most of the time." Is it impossible, or just uncommon?

    The killer role is straightforward, the survivor role is difficult. As survivors get better/work together the balance of the game is going to shift. That's really the only way to have a chance at balancing it. Deathgarden was kind of the opposite and was a disaster: if the hunter was bad the others survived with ease, if the hunter was great it was a bloodbath (kind of like nurse).

    You can't really balance the game around SWF. Even if we throw out the idea of it being bad to balance for rare occasions, it's impossible to force. If I understand BHVR's reasoning, it's pretty easy for players to just enter and leave a lobby until they end up in a group. If you put some type of penalty on SWF you just get back to that situation.

    I do wish they informed both survivors and killers of who was SWF though, even if only at the end of games. If nothing else would have more clarity.

    On your solutions:

    Increasing gen time is irrelevant. SWF are always going to be able to target gens more effectively than soloQ. If anything increasing gen times just makes the difference more stark. You could make the gen times 2 minutes and then SWF would be the only ones with a chance.

    I get the boons point, but really what items are supposed to be available to survivors. Tool kits for gen rush, flashlights for saves, even medkits? You'd have to completely reimagine/rebuild elements of the game to address coordinated survivor item teams.

  • This game is an absolute joke for killers above even medium skill level of play, if it weren't so fun to just humiliate and swag and on people nobody would bother playing survivor because it certainly isn't for a challenge.

  • @crogers271 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/352055/nice-unbalanced-game-that-favor-survivors

    I love the sentence: "impossible to beat most of the time." Is it impossible, or just uncommon?

    The killer role is straightforward, the survivor role is difficult. As survivors get better/work together the balance of the game is going to shift. That's really the only way to have a chance at balancing it. Deathgarden was kind of the opposite and was a disaster: if the hunter was bad the others survived with ease, if the hunter was great it was a bloodbath (kind of like nurse).

    You can't really balance the game around SWF. Even if we throw out the idea of it being bad to balance for rare occasions, it's impossible to force. If I understand BHVR's reasoning, it's pretty easy for players to just enter and leave a lobby until they end up in a group. If you put some type of penalty on SWF you just get back to that situation.

    I do wish they informed both survivors and killers of who was SWF though, even if only at the end of games. If nothing else would have more clarity.

    On your solutions:

    Increasing gen time is irrelevant. SWF are always going to be able to target gens more effectively than soloQ. If anything increasing gen times just makes the difference more stark. You could make the gen times 2 minutes and then SWF would be the only ones with a chance.

    I get the boons point, but really what items are supposed to be available to survivors. Tool kits for gen rush, flashlights for saves, even medkits? You'd have to completely reimagine/rebuild elements of the game to address coordinated survivor item teams.

    You can reduce item effectiveness and adjust some addons, talking at Medkits here as they are broken, especially iri addon.

    They should also buff Solo Q, Kindred basekit is fair option for Solo's and Duo's. If you are in a team of 3 and up, it should be disabled.

    Low tier killers also need some love and rework to make them playable

  • @Fantasy said:

    They already buffed killers so that the average kill rate is 60% but it's never enough is it?

    Simple, the average 4K should be at 50%.

  • @Lobos said:

    Skill issue. If killers can't win a game after 6.1 then that is on you. The killers I see in games have no trouble winning and it shows in the stats too. I do enjoy seeing killers crying about SWFs on the forums though.

    Use the broken over powered S and A tier killers since they can go on 50+ win streaks so often. You all have it easy enough already! Guess survivors should just start out on hooks, stay injured permanently, and also have their auras revealed the whole game too right?

    Post ability issue.

1 2 3 4 ›