All of you crying about the Survivor experience. (specifically VS Killer)

Please stop being bad at the game. I get you somehow think you are super cool and great at the game because you have a flashlight, but that flashlight doesn't give you much of a benefit. I mean, I can literally still hear you running away, I just follow the sounds. That sweet flashlight blind is doing you pretty much zip, you'd be better off trying to gain ground.

I am serious, I don't know whats wrong with you people. I am literally playing Hillbilly on Lery's, the game is already in your favor just based on RNG. Just stay away from me. DON'T come and crowd up around him trying to go for the flashlight save. Don't bodyblock and take hits. Super cool dude! You guys took 2 hits and the dude got off my shoulder, guess what? You just took 2 downs and 2 hooks gaining that save, you didn't do jack.

I think I've finally figured out why everyone cries so much about the Survivor experience. It's literally because you suck at this game. STOP. GETTING. CAUGHT. It's literally the name of the game. You wanna loop me? Great, do that, WHEN I CATCH YOU. Loop me for 5 gens, AFTER I catch you. Until that time, hide, sneak, and stay hidden. Getting caught, ESPECIALLY when I have an insta-down power.

I will NEVER listen to another whiny Survivor cry about how unfair this is, as long as I have idiots running right into me when I'm holding a chainsaw. I won't. Cry me more rivers to float down.

Comments

  • Yeah most relatable for me is annoying ass BT and OTR bodyblockers. These guys get proxy camped and hard tunneled out of the game immediately. You want my attention and want to stop me from going for someone else, you got it. Enjoy getting 8,000 points. The flashlight players that do the one click then spin thing are annoying as hell too. I can imagine they're sitting there with their cheeto dusted shirt on going "yukyukyukyuk I'm so cool with my flashlight, I'm gonna make my juke montage and it's gonna be so cool"

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    Please stop being bad at the game. I get you somehow think you are super cool and great at the game because you have a flashlight, but that flashlight doesn't give you much of a benefit. I mean, I can literally still hear you running away, I just follow the sounds. That sweet flashlight blind is doing you pretty much zip, you'd be better off trying to gain ground.

    I am serious, I don't know whats wrong with you people. I am literally playing Hillbilly on Lery's, the game is already in your favor just based on RNG. Just stay away from me. DON'T come and crowd up around him trying to go for the flashlight save. Don't bodyblock and take hits. Super cool dude! You guys took 2 hits and the dude got off my shoulder, guess what? You just took 2 downs and 2 hooks gaining that save, you didn't do jack.

    I think I've finally figured out why everyone cries so much about the Survivor experience. It's literally because you suck at this game. STOP. GETTING. CAUGHT. It's literally the name of the game. You wanna loop me? Great, do that, WHEN I CATCH YOU. Loop me for 5 gens, AFTER I catch you. Until that time, hide, sneak, and stay hidden. Getting caught, ESPECIALLY when I have an insta-down power.

    I will NEVER listen to another whiny Survivor cry about how unfair this is, as long as I have idiots running right into me when I'm holding a chainsaw. I won't. Cry me more rivers to float down.

    You sound like a baby killer.

  • This isn't serious, right?

    Also what do you mean by "(specifically vs killer)"? Is there an alternative survivor experience I am missing out on? Are there games where the survivors have to fight each other instead like a WWE PPV?

    The more I read and think about what you've said, the more questions I have.

  • @LittleBigSunset said:

    This isn't serious, right?

    Also what do you mean by "(specifically vs killer)"? Is there an alternative survivor experience I am missing out on? Are there games where the survivors have to fight each other instead like a WWE PPV?

    The more I read and think about what you've said, the more questions I have.

    Id play that. Specifically against my last solo q team mates.

  • He stands before the podium. Gazing ahead at the countless watching eyes on him as they wait with baited breath.

    He smiles. Betraying an air of confidence about him, posture straightened as he tightens his tie.

    He leans in. The hushed whispers of the audience utterly silenced.

    He takes a deep breath.



    "ur bad lol"





    UPROARIOUS APPLAUSE FROM THE AUDIENCE AS CHEERLEADERS CARRY HIM TO HIS TURBOMANSION

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    He stands before the podium. Gazing ahead at the countless watching eyes on him as they wait with baited breath.

    He smiles. Betraying an air of confidence about him, posture straightened as he tightens his tie.

    He leans in. The hushed whispers of the audience utterly silenced.

    He takes a deep breath.

    "ur bad lol"

    UPROARIOUS APPLAUSE FROM THE AUDIENCE AS CHEERLEADERS CARRY HIM TO HIS TURBOMANSION

    A more accurate translation for the crowd's reaction:

    giphy.gif


  • This is weird and doesn'tseem to make sense. Are you ok?

  • Thanks for the copypasta. Your contribution is appreciated.

  • @Shaped said:

    Thanks for the copypasta. Your contribution is appreciated.

    Now that you mention it this is a copy paste.

    This is great

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    He stands before the podium. Gazing ahead at the countless watching eyes on him as they wait with baited breath.

    He smiles. Betraying an air of confidence about him, posture straightened as he tightens his tie.

    He leans in. The hushed whispers of the audience utterly silenced.

    He takes a deep breath.

    "ur bad lol"

    UPROARIOUS APPLAUSE FROM THE AUDIENCE AS CHEERLEADERS CARRY HIM TO HIS TURBOMANSION

    Wait...turbo mansion? Is that like a bait post achievement prize? If so, I reckon I could come up with some real corkers about it being utterly unfair that killers can walk faster than me!

    If I throw in some extra spice about NOED does my mansion come with a pool?

  • Had a bad match?

  • @LittleBigSunset said:

    This isn't serious, right?

    Also what do you mean by "(specifically vs killer)"? Is there an alternative survivor experience I am missing out on? Are there games where the survivors have to fight each other instead like a WWE PPV?

    The more I read and think about what you've said, the more questions I have.

    I meant, if you are complaining about like suiciding on hook or sandbagging, something other survivors are doing, you aren't included.

  • My hope for the new year is that the moderators of this forum are more vigilant in shutting down flame war bait threads. No excuse why they allow these to proliferate—and I know they hawk this forum.

  • @LittleBigSunset said:

    This isn't serious, right?

    Also what do you mean by "(specifically vs killer)"? Is there an alternative survivor experience I am missing out on? Are there games where the survivors have to fight each other instead like a WWE PPV?

    The more I read and think about what you've said, the more questions I have.

    Rko mori when?

  • I truly dont get the point in this. You ok?

  • I asked and nobody responded...😥. Truly, this injustice must end.

    @TheSubstitute said:

    The talk about whether BHVR is definitely Survivor sided or Killer sided has, fortunately, calmed down. Yet there is one mechanic that has not even brought up in all of these discussions that proves definitively that BHVR favors one side over the other and it's a travesty of justice it hasn't been mentioned and the community is not clamoring for a change.

    What is it you ask? How is it, that after all this time, people haven't brought up that only Killers can mori Survivors?

    Have you not had a game where you wanted to rip that locker Dwight out of a locker and beat him with a bat like Oni does? What about sneaking up on the Claudette self-caring against Sloppy Butcher in a corner and stabbing them from behind with a katana like Spirit? Or, while you one hook, mustering up your rage to wreak vengeance on the survivor 10 meters away working on a gen who couldn't be bothered to unhook you even though the Killer is on the other side of the map like Sadako?

    Why is it that only Killers can get the sweet catharsis of taking the 'Doing gens, you?' person and doesn't touch a gen while you get chased by the Killer for a few minutes and stab them repeatedly while they futilely try to get away? I ask, nay, I demand that survivors have an opportunity to get that sweet rush of endorphins that would come from hacking your teammate that just sabotaged your game to pieces.

    Stop considering just the mental health of Killers BHVR. Do better. Be better. Implement Survivor on Survivor Moris now.



  • @Rovend said:

    I truly dont get the point in this. You ok?

    Probably sick of survivors crying that the game is too hard because they can't 1 v 1 win the game when their team goes to idle in a corner.

  • This hurt to read

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    Please stop being bad at the game. I get you somehow think you are super cool and great at the game because you have a flashlight, but that flashlight doesn't give you much of a benefit. I mean, I can literally still hear you running away, I just follow the sounds. That sweet flashlight blind is doing you pretty much zip, you'd be better off trying to gain ground.

    I am serious, I don't know whats wrong with you people. I am literally playing Hillbilly on Lery's, the game is already in your favor just based on RNG. Just stay away from me. DON'T come and crowd up around him trying to go for the flashlight save. Don't bodyblock and take hits. Super cool dude! You guys took 2 hits and the dude got off my shoulder, guess what? You just took 2 downs and 2 hooks gaining that save, you didn't do jack.

    I think I've finally figured out why everyone cries so much about the Survivor experience. It's literally because you suck at this game. STOP. GETTING. CAUGHT. It's literally the name of the game. You wanna loop me? Great, do that, WHEN I CATCH YOU. Loop me for 5 gens, AFTER I catch you. Until that time, hide, sneak, and stay hidden. Getting caught, ESPECIALLY when I have an insta-down power.

    I will NEVER listen to another whiny Survivor cry about how unfair this is, as long as I have idiots running right into me when I'm holding a chainsaw. I won't. Cry me more rivers to float down.

    Reminds me of the time I literally looped a Billy on lerys for FOREVER, swerving in and out of rooms, he learned to drop chases but everytime he came back to me, I would always dodge him, lol


    Ironically, the first time I legit played Billy, I was going for adept, and I won that game, lol, so I guess not every survivor knows about dodging in and out of the rooms

  • damn bro thats craaaazyy

  • My brain hurts from trying to figure out what led to this post.

    If you've got survivors throwing themselves at you in pointless attempts to save their teammates... great? You had a good match? Not sure where you got this universal 'ur mad because bad' from, or where you think this even fractionally relates to the things people are complaining about. I hate solo queue because I just got out of a match where a Dwight only stopped hiding to unhook people and spent the entire match swapping between bushes and lockers, and the match before that, the Feng DCed on her first down.

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    Please stop being bad at the game. I get you somehow think you are super cool and great at the game because you have a flashlight, but that flashlight doesn't give you much of a benefit. I mean, I can literally still hear you running away, I just follow the sounds. That sweet flashlight blind is doing you pretty much zip, you'd be better off trying to gain ground.

    I am serious, I don't know whats wrong with you people. I am literally playing Hillbilly on Lery's, the game is already in your favor just based on RNG. Just stay away from me. DON'T come and crowd up around him trying to go for the flashlight save. Don't bodyblock and take hits. Super cool dude! You guys took 2 hits and the dude got off my shoulder, guess what? You just took 2 downs and 2 hooks gaining that save, you didn't do jack.

    I think I've finally figured out why everyone cries so much about the Survivor experience. It's literally because you suck at this game. STOP. GETTING. CAUGHT. It's literally the name of the game. You wanna loop me? Great, do that, WHEN I CATCH YOU. Loop me for 5 gens, AFTER I catch you. Until that time, hide, sneak, and stay hidden. Getting caught, ESPECIALLY when I have an insta-down power.

    I will NEVER listen to another whiny Survivor cry about how unfair this is, as long as I have idiots running right into me when I'm holding a chainsaw. I won't. Cry me more rivers to float down.

    "Cry me more rivers to float down"


    keep that same energy when a 4 man SWF who prioritizes gens destroys you. Then you'll be like "boohoo gen times are too fast1!!11"

  • @Wezil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/349479/all-of-you-crying-about-the-survivor-experience-specifically-vs-killer

    Play solo-queue for 2 months straight without playing any killer or SWF and tell me how you feel after. I double-dog dare you.

    You don't have to double dog dare me. All I play is soloq and am currently collecting the stats to prove you wrong.

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3217883#Comment_3217883

    You don't have to double dog dare me. All I play is soloq and am currently collecting the stats to prove you wrong.

    Hopefully your stats arent just random written stats and you have some streams to prove them?

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    Please stop being bad at the game. I get you somehow think you are super cool and great at the game because you have a flashlight, but that flashlight doesn't give you much of a benefit. I mean, I can literally still hear you running away, I just follow the sounds. That sweet flashlight blind is doing you pretty much zip, you'd be better off trying to gain ground.

    I am serious, I don't know whats wrong with you people. I am literally playing Hillbilly on Lery's, the game is already in your favor just based on RNG. Just stay away from me. DON'T come and crowd up around him trying to go for the flashlight save. Don't bodyblock and take hits. Super cool dude! You guys took 2 hits and the dude got off my shoulder, guess what? You just took 2 downs and 2 hooks gaining that save, you didn't do jack.

    I think I've finally figured out why everyone cries so much about the Survivor experience. It's literally because you suck at this game. STOP. GETTING. CAUGHT. It's literally the name of the game. You wanna loop me? Great, do that, WHEN I CATCH YOU. Loop me for 5 gens, AFTER I catch you. Until that time, hide, sneak, and stay hidden. Getting caught, ESPECIALLY when I have an insta-down power.

    I will NEVER listen to another whiny Survivor cry about how unfair this is, as long as I have idiots running right into me when I'm holding a chainsaw. I won't. Cry me more rivers to float down.

    Killers have the nerve to be complaining with their Supernatural powers getting mad because survivors attempt to defend their self shame shame yall laugh at our defenses because you guys know the game is Killer Base all we have is a flashlight and pallets this game is really broken the devs need to get with it and balance it out better stop babyfy the crying killers

  • Sure, because all survivors who complain about unfairness in the game are just like those survivors in your match. 🙄

    Don't even get the point of this post.