Franklins Demise is the most broken perk in the game currently
Title, if you know why you will run it
Edit: Throwing in the game I just got to showcase it in action, FULL SWF, 4 BNPS, Map offering (Almost lost my 700th game streak 4k because of it)
Title, if you know why you will run it
Edit: Throwing in the game I just got to showcase it in action, FULL SWF, 4 BNPS, Map offering (Almost lost my 700th game streak 4k because of it)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because Medkits need to burn?
Because dead by daylight is a mental game (and yes people are running more medkits and toolboxes with the new sway of what people are running)
If you truly think this, why would you advertise it?
I’m just waiting for my survivor perk to slowly drain the killer’s add-ons away the longer they chase me.
Hyperfocus counter?
Because people won't listen to me anyway as I streak a thousand games using off meta perks and no slowdown
Yes, this strat only works on high mobility killers that can also use the items aura as a bait/info/second objective if they care about it that much tho. It also ######### with hyperfocus, paired with jolt you can make a pretty nasty combo at the start of games if you use it as a early game infectious freight, because you also throw on fearmonger and then you ######### over solo queue players entirely. Then discordance to predict paths that survivors will take if you get a nice double hook or something like it. Very good loadout right here!!!
I don't know, I run Nurse's Calling, I kind of want them to heal.
I'd also like them to heal so I can capitalise on the extra time it gives me.
But I'd like it to take 2 people out of action and 16 seconds, not take 1 person 8 seconds.
/laughs in never bringing items anyway
I like Franklin’s, I don’t think it’s broken though. Just really good. The two things that can hold Franklin’s back a bit are
But for sure, if you can knock unused items out of their hands it’s pretty nice. 🙂
Gearhead on mobility killers counters Hyperfocus or Artist.
I almost just lost my 697th game but franklins demise saved me. actually real
I have one specific killer I run it on with one specific build, but aside from that, the only time I run it is when I see 3 or 4 flashlights in the lobby. I like it better than lightborn in that case because it gives a little more challenge than just negating the flashlights all together, and it has a better chance of keeping g the survivors trying for flashlight saves rather than just going "nope" and slamming gens.
I wait and put an item on last second. so that if they want to bring it. it will take a roll of the dice on their end!
I loveeee franklins. Watching the 4 man clicky squad start panicking when I run agitation, Franklins, mad grit, starstruck. They typically stop trying to flashlight save. 😂
Franklins is a blessing of a perk. Always have it on speed dial it a lobby comes fully kitted.
No its not!
Same! Sometimes i run Claurophobia/ Sloppy Butcher/ Unnerving Presence/Distressing on a killer so im not worried about medkits or healing in general at all.
Franklins is one of this perks that can REALLY tilt survivors just by existing. I have seen twitch players yell out in agitation "that F** is using Franklins? Whats actually wrong with that persons head?". Some survivors just shrug it off, but others really REALLY dont want to lose their precious items. Especially if they are protected by a white ward or are from past events. I have seen survivors coming back time and time again to try to save their precious anniversary toolboxes or adorable halloween flashlights and it really fills me with inappropriate glee :) Franklin nearly never disappoint.
Yeah, people really do not like Franklins Demise, love the reactions though
That sounds like a fun build on the game or something, kinda wanna try it.
It's a lovely perk. After the BBQ nerfs I've been bringing it more.
Franklin's is the best slowdown perk.
Franklins is definitely underrated with all the medkits and toolboxes out there, that's for sure.
I am telling you, Franklins in the current meta gets the current way for survivors to be healed, because everyone's running toolboxes or some sort of gen speed perks with medkits, makes people want to get their flashlights back for example, just EVERYTHING, it slows down the ENTIRE game, esp early if you are playing nurse/blight and you get a discordance proc, boom 2 items gone, 1 down, 1 injured, they run to another gen, another discordance proc, snowball etc etc
The look in my eyes seeing 4 flashlights or toolboxes and I just mutter to myself... Its time...
Try it! I used to think it was only good on The Game as well but it can be used on almost any map! Been very successful with it so far and i recently won with Clown and Wesker with it.
With Wesker though i use Overcharge instead of Claurophobia! So yeah its great because people are mangled and Unnerving Presence makes them nervous and once they miss the skill check i know where they are! Kinda easy!
Those that don't want to or cant heal because im pressuring with a big terror radius will do gens injured which is optimal but they are also 1 shot!
Its fun too because survivors are on edge most of the match which is why i call it "Distressing Clown, Distressing Wesker etc.