So another killer patch

I know, they only buff Weskwer, but perhaps they could remember survs play (played) this game too.

Comments

  • Nope. It could have been a good one, but they nerfed it to the ground

  • Survivors can solo complete gens in under 50 seconds now what are you crying about lmao

  • @Veinslay said:

    Survivors can solo complete gens in under 50 seconds now what are you crying about lmao

    Récord a video of yourself doing it and show us, please

  • If you are just going to spend the entire time complaining about every little thing killers get, then just leave and stop playing.

    Majority of the patch notes is simply bug fixes for the new killer with a slight increase to his collision detection on his power when he was literally going through survivors. Hardly a big deal.

  • ...Wesker being buggy as hell and receiving a dedicated patch is not allowed then, okay.

  • Wasn't the literal last patch the one that increased the post-unhook anti-tunnel protections, and gave multiple very strong perks for the survivor side?

    It's okay for the side you don't play to get buffed, it doesn't betray a bias and it doesn't mean you aren't getting anything either.

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174236#Comment_3174236

    Récord a video of yourself doing it and show us, please

    Sure thing, I'll make one tonight after work. I'll play as Cybil. I'm on console and I'm confident it's not hard to do. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it but ScottJund and Otz have already shown videos of them solo completing gens in like 45 seconds so take from that what you will

  • So I quess Survivor mains now calling bug fix patches Killer sided. Got it.

    It's not like everyone got better BT by base kit patch ago, but pssst!

  • So asking the Devs to make perks basekit... wasn't enough

    Also asking the Devs to punish Camping and Tunneling on the Killers side only...

    Plus as mentioned already... It was a bug fix patch to fix Wesker

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345322/so-another-killer-patch

    And what exactly do they need ? Last update wasn't a killer patch. You got 2 very good perks for survivors.

    6 new garbage perks for survivors you mean?

  • @dictep said:

    I know, they only buff Weskwer, but perhaps they could remember survs play (played) this game too.

    Another Dictep topic.

    I know, they complain a lot, but perhaps they could remember the game has fun aspects, too.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174317#Comment_3174317

    Whatever you say. Hyper focus is pretty game breaking ATM. If you consider being able to solo a gen in 47 seconds "garbage". I don't know what to tell you. Get good I guess ? If you don't know how to use reassurance to punish avoid 1 for 1 exchanges. That's on you.

    Both perks are garbage.


    Hyperfocus needs to great skill checks. If you fail, you are losing all of your stacks. And it is not easy like it sounds. If you are saying it is easy, go and do it. Show us your skills. Because i watched Otz's stream when he tried. He failed with a lot skill checks and we all know, Otz is good DbD player.


    And Reassurance? It is killer perk right now. Survivor should stay on gen when killer is camping. 30 seconds is worthless. Running to hook for activate it is huge time waste. Garbage perk sadly my friend.


    But i know you love when survivors have garbage perks because they can not use them against you when you play killer. You want easy games and it is undersandable tho.

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174236#Comment_3174236

    Récord a video of yourself doing it and show us, please

    Hyper focus + stake out you can test it yourself

  • @Veinslay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174241#Comment_3174241

    Sure thing, I'll make one tonight after work. I'll play as Cybil. I'm on console and I'm confident it's not hard to do. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it but ScottJund and Otz have already shown videos of them solo completing gens in like 45 seconds so take from that what you will

    Yes, they can 4k in 3 min also

  • The small patches a week or two after a chapter or mid chapter are almost always focused on bug fixes with the occasional other tweak.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174331#Comment_3174331

    "We know otz is a good player !" The same otz who is a killer main. Is expected to be good at great skill checks....? Ok then

    It's not hard to get stacks of stake out and make everything a great skill check. It's not hard to hit the first few to save stake out either

    If you don't see the value of reassaunce. Then simply don't run it

    Oh i knew this was coming, why i did not surprised :d


    Stake Out needs to be charged. So for BEST VALUE, you have to play against killer with huge TR on small map. On normal scenarios, you have to charge it while wasting time doing nothing. And then you will sit on gen and use stacks. But you already wasted good time while charging Stake Out.


    Like i said, if you are saying it is easy. Use them and show us. It was not easy for Otz tho. Probbz is very good survivor main, it was not easy for him either. You are the only person is saying it is easy. Then prove it, show us. No excuses please.


    And i am already stopped use new perks after Adept Rebecca & Ada. I can waste killer's time with better perks and i have better perks which will help team more. These perks are pointless and bad sadly.

  • Or… it could be Wesker’s bug was easier to fix than ideas for what they want to do for survivor.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174317#Comment_3174317

    Whatever you say. Hyper focus is pretty game breaking ATM. If you consider being able to solo a gen in 47 seconds "garbage". I don't know what to tell you. Get good I guess ? If you don't know how to use reassurance to punish avoid 1 for 1 exchanges. That's on you.

    Show me while you do it with controller on console. Only very skilled players will be able to hit those skill checks with super pc:s and luck will be still big factor. Reassurance only delays the trade by 30s in meantime you most likely have to use that time to heal. The range should be 12m and timer should be paused for 45s at least.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174331#Comment_3174331

    "We know otz is a good player !" The same otz who is a killer main. Is expected to be good at great skill checks....? Ok then

    It's not hard to get stacks of stake out and make everything a great skill check. It's not hard to hit the first few to save stake out either

    If you don't see the value of reassaunce. Then simply don't run it

    There is this pretty widespread, yet absolutely ludicrous notion about survivor mains, that killer mains only play killer and suck at being survivor. Most killer mains that I know play 30-50% survivor, because, well, thats half the game. I know that many survivor mains only play with their friends and are indeed ignoring the killer side of the game, but the other way around is pretty much non-existant.

  • This has to be a joke right? You realise they can only do so much for a hotfix within a week? And fixing wesker kind of had priority, for the most obvious reasons.

  • That patch was just for bug fixes and a slight quality of life improvement for Wesker lol

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174353#Comment_3174353

    It's no secret console suffers worse then PC. But that doesn't make the perk bad. Or not a problem.

    That's like saying nurse and blight arnt the 2 best killers because console can't use them as good as PC. That doesnt change the fact theyre still capable of the 2 best killer slots in game.

    Nurse is best killer on console too at least on new ones just hitting is harder as survivor can spin as aiming is harder. I respect my brother playing her on old xbox with less than 30 fps. Blight is bad but heard some do well with him even they can't use hug and other techs but console blight is still easy to spin when he is rushing. Hillbilly and Oni are very hard given their limited turning rate and oni can't do his 180s tech. Both can turn much better on pc. Console players should get stronger aim assist and better optimization. Skill checks should be smaller on pc as even overcharge is OP agains't console survivors but not much agains't pc ones. New consoles should get M & K and 120 fps support.

  • Ffs, you can't lift your leg to fart around here without someone declaring it killer / survivor sided.

    It was a bug, it needed to be fixed, the devs don't then have to find something to give compensation.

  • 90 percent of the patch is bugfixes.

  • @ad19970 said:

    This has to be a joke right? You realise they can only do so much for a hotfix within a week? And fixing wesker kind of had priority, for the most obvious reasons.

    change reassurance for example to activate at 12m should be about 10 secs of work

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174334#Comment_3174334

    There is this pretty widespread, yet absolutely ludicrous notion about survivor mains, that killer mains only play killer and suck at being survivor. Most killer mains that I know play 30-50% survivor, because, well, thats half the game. I know that many survivor mains only play with their friends and are indeed ignoring the killer side of the game, but the other way around is pretty much non-existant.

    I would bet that Otz, Dowsey and CoconutRTS, although Killer mains, are better at survivor than over 95% of the survivors on the forums. They're just really good at each role.

  • @dictep said:

    I know, they only buff Weskwer, but perhaps they could remember survs play (played) this game too.

    It's a bugfix patch mate, get over it. They didn't "buff" anything they adjusted some things to work as intended.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174334#Comment_3174334

    Oh i knew this was coming, why i did not surprised :d

    Stake Out needs to be charged. So for BEST VALUE, you have to play against killer with huge TR on small map. On normal scenarios, you have to charge it while wasting time doing nothing. And then you will sit on gen and use stacks. But you already wasted good time while charging Stake Out.

    Like i said, if you are saying it is easy. Use them and show us. It was not easy for Otz tho. Probbz is very good survivor main, it was not easy for him either. You are the only person is saying it is easy. Then prove it, show us. No excuses please.

    And i am already stopped use new perks after Adept Rebecca & Ada. I can waste killer's time with better perks and i have better perks which will help team more. These perks are pointless and bad sadly.

    • Being able to burst down generators quickly is worth the amount of setup time it might take to do the combo. It's much more difficult for killers to patrol and defend generators that are getting bursted down quickly.
    • BHVR needs to lower the maximum value of the perk combo. If the argument is "it's really hard to get max stacks", then the solution is to nerf the value of hyperfocus when people have 3-6 stacks. That way, it would barely affect most people, while still nerfing the value for the people with great reaction time.


  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345322/so-another-killer-patch

    And what exactly do they need ? Last update wasn't a killer patch. You got 2 very good perks for survivors.

    there’s a ton of visual bugs for survivors and a ton of the perks are bugged and reactive healing straight up doesn’t work

  • I’m sorry I have to tell you this but Wesker felt horrid to play before the bug fix, survivors need a bigger patch than a hotfix to fix the issues they have

  • @Hoodied said:

    I’m sorry I have to tell you this but Wesker felt horrid to play before the bug fix, survivors need a bigger patch than a hotfix to fix the issues they have

    Solo surv is a nightmare playing now also

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3174424#Comment_3174424

    Yea maybe. I got grabbed by a demo off a gen last night. Because the emerging animation wasn't playing at all. No clue if that was a bug or lag

    I've seen that as well, the animation doesn't play, Demo just appears on top of the portal. Could be lag related, but I've seen it a few times now.

    • Fixed an issue that caused the Mastermind to be able to grab survivors through thin walls when using Virulent Bound.
    • Fixed an issue that may cause the Mastermind to block unhooking by rushing at the hooked survivor with Virulent Bound.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the Mastermind’s Virulent Bound not to trigger Decisive Strike.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the Alert perk not to trigger when the Mastermind destroys a breakable wall with Virulent Bound.
    • Fixed an issue that may cause survivors to be stuck after being interrupted by the Doctor’s Shock Therapy while unhooking.

    Come on dictep, at least read the entire thing before posting your "Devs are killer sided" threads.