Can we get some sort of confirmation that wesker will be fixed ( confirmed no date)

I don't need a date just a yes or no because this video that Scott made summarizes how bugged wesker can be

https://youtu.be/eCNmmohe2dg

Example 1 at 50s -1:18

Example 2 at 2:34- 3:05

Other bugs after 3:05

Found another clip this ones short

https://youtu.be/pFI5zUNgUO0


Please explain how this one didn't hit

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    I don't need a date just a yes or no because this video that Scott made summarizes how bugged wesker can be

    https://youtu.be/eCNmmohe2dg

    Example 1 at 50s -1:18

    Example 2 at 2:34- 3:05

    Other bugs after 3:05

    Chaser doesn't work with his power. He doesn't whip survivors who slow vault a pallet halfway or go halfway through a window. You go through survivors. You can bounce OFF of survivors if you clip them. You drop them from any minor bump on the ground. Sometimes his throws will slide a character off of an object instead of impacting it. Sometimes he'll just drop a survivor for no reason. Sometimes he cannot use his second dash for no real reason. He's aggravating as ######### because of this.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/344123/can-we-get-some-sort-of-confirmation-that-wesker-will-be-fixed

    Chaser doesn't work with his power. He doesn't whip survivors who slow vault a pallet halfway or go halfway through a window. You go through survivors. You can bounce OFF of survivors if you clip them. You drop them from any minor bump on the ground. Sometimes his throws will slide a character off of an object instead of impacting it. Sometimes he'll just drop a survivor for no reason. Sometimes he cannot use his second dash for no real reason. He's aggravating as ######### because of this.

    I think if you're too close to an object you also can't use your first dash.

    Was trying to practice on a Carlos who was running around some tires, it wouldn't let me Bound at all.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162875#Comment_3162875

    I think if you're too close to an object you also can't use your first dash.

    Was trying to practice on a Carlos who was running around some tires, it wouldn't let me Bound at all.

    I think this is intentional to prevent hug techs which isint too bad but who knows

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162877#Comment_3162877

    I think this is intentional to prevent hug techs which isint too bad but who knows

    I mean, I wasn't even facing them. I was looking away from them and it still wouldn't let me dash.

    Also, that means that tight rock loops and stuff are going to be god-like against him since you apparently can't use your power.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162875#Comment_3162875

    I think if you're too close to an object you also can't use your first dash.

    Was trying to practice on a Carlos who was running around some tires, it wouldn't let me Bound at all.

    He's just bugged to #########, Man. Its super aggravating. This was the one that I was super hyped for besides Nemesis. Big RE fan and I feel like I'm just getting stomped all over while trying to play as him. I don't tunnel and I rarely camp but sometimes it feels like that's my only option as him. The amount of times where I've slid past a survivor who has taken 1 step left or right is enough to make my burst a blood vessel. Why play him when you can play Blight? Blight does everything better and he can turn while bouncing and it doesn't have to be pixel-perfect. Its just bad all around. The worst part are people saying he's fine. Like get out of here. You know damn well he's worthless right now. It just makes me want to hop off the forums again for awhile like I did a few times already. Its just absurdity.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162880#Comment_3162880

    I mean, I wasn't even facing them. I was looking away from them and it still wouldn't let me dash.

    Also, that means that tight rock loops and stuff are going to be god-like against him since you apparently can't use your power.

    Ohh you mentioned like you weren't looking at the rock idk then probably a bug

  • He has so many bugs. Twins level of bugs

  • @Kirahie said:

    He has so many bugs. Twins level of bugs

    Honestly close so yeah

  • @Kirahie said:

    He has so many bugs. Twins level of bugs

    They're not even the fun kind. Victor needing to go because his people needed him was so goofy i almost wish they kept it.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162981#Comment_3162981

    They're not even the fun kind. Victor needing to go because his people needed him was so goofy i almost wish they kept it.

    True but these are character breaking bugs like clipping through surivors dropping them not doing damage when he's supposed to imagine if Victor sometimes didn't injure you if he hit you

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162877#Comment_3162877

    He's just bugged to #########, Man. Its super aggravating. This was the one that I was super hyped for besides Nemesis. Big RE fan and I feel like I'm just getting stomped all over while trying to play as him. I don't tunnel and I rarely camp but sometimes it feels like that's my only option as him. The amount of times where I've slid past a survivor who has taken 1 step left or right is enough to make my burst a blood vessel. Why play him when you can play Blight? Blight does everything better and he can turn while bouncing and it doesn't have to be pixel-perfect. Its just bad all around. The worst part are people saying he's fine. Like get out of here. You know damn well he's worthless right now. It just makes me want to hop off the forums again for awhile like I did a few times already. Its just absurdity.

    Yeah I've allready tired of playing him because of your exact reason

  • This is definitely one of those moments where you have to wonder, "What's the point of the PTB again?".

    He had all of these bugs there, and all they did was over correct on his hitbox.

  • @Viskod said:

    This is definitely one of those moments where you have to wonder, "What's the point of the PTB again?".

    He had all of these bugs there, and all they did was over correct on his hitbox.

    they didn't correct anything.

    If anything, he got even more broken because instead of getting stuck on small collisions and grabbing survivors when they are standing too aside, he can't grip them at all and generally works like crap

  • @TeleportingTurkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3163914#Comment_3163914

    they didn't correct anything.

    If anything, he got even more broken because instead of getting stuck on small collisions and grabbing survivors when they are standing too aside, he can't grip them at all and generally works like crap

    That's what "over correct" means.

    His hit box was too big on the PTB, so they attempted to correct it, but they over did it and now its too small.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    I feel like I'm not having that many issues with him. I certainly agree his hitbox needs to be a little bigger. He's pretty dominating. Especially in open maps.

    Really they do a 360 and you miss almost guaranteed

  • @Viskod said:

    This is definitely one of those moments where you have to wonder, "What's the point of the PTB again?".

    He had all of these bugs there, and all they did was over correct on his hitbox.

    People need to face the truth that the PTB is nothing more than a marketing tool.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3163934#Comment_3163934

    I agreed and should specify. His hit box is a bit to small and in OPEN area. It's to hard to hit.

    But in general open maps with traditional loops and set ups. He excels and is absolutely a beast. I have no problems getting hits when they're running tiles and or shack, etc. Places where they have to run in predictable fashions. I've gotten plenty of hits when they're trying to just make it to a tile as well.

    In open areas themselves. His dash serves to just catch up quickly and m1. At least for the time being. But open maps just help serve for traversal. Maps like lerys definetly suck for him though.

    Oh, okay yeah agreed kinda I'm still learning where to use his power in loops but in the open hrs kinds @s$

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    I feel like I'm not having that many issues with him. I certainly agree his hitbox needs to be a little bigger. He's pretty dominating. Especially in open maps.

    Literally they have to crouch and he will wiff

  • I wouldn't be surprised

  • @Viskod said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3163917#Comment_3163917

    That's what "over correct" means.

    His hit box was too big on the PTB, so they attempted to correct it, but they over did it and now its too small.

    Really they just needed to reduce his world collison box size. The collision for the grab was fine.

  • @Viskod said:

    This is definitely one of those moments where you have to wonder, "What's the point of the PTB again?".

    He had all of these bugs there, and all they did was over correct on his hitbox.

    Especially really obvious ones like the Chaser emblem progress not working, which is very easy to notice and replicate because it happens literally every match.

    Then again that could explain why the various problems with his power exist: Maybe during internal tests they never use the power and only go for basic attacks? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    🦆🦂


  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3163956#Comment_3163956

    If you've played pyramid head. Mixed in with demo, huntress, slinger. It's not hard to pick up.

    You have to sorta ready your power like you do pyramid head since he's a bit clunky. Then getting hits at any given loop isn't any different then the other mentioned characters.

    I find using his unicorn horn makes him a bit better to play but he's still jank

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3164017#Comment_3164017

    I was using recharge yesterday with iri pallet breaking. It basically works like bubba. Chase them around the loop once. Break the pallet as they're vaulting. They make no distance.

    If you don't like the pallet break. I would be using his 5 % speed when charging his power.

    I'm a try his 5% addon with unicorn horn they might be a good combo

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3164060#Comment_3164060

    It's good. The same way shiney pin for huntress and rat liver for demo are criminally under rated.

    I tried them together and it was Allright but these survivors were meh suiciding on hook if they could and the map was sheltered woods

  • Mandy confirmed they’re monitoring it, I doubt they’re going to confirm if or when they’ll make any changes until they actually definitively decide what changes they are doing. It’s only been a couple of days, just give it time.

  • @dugman said:

    Mandy confirmed they’re monitoring it, I doubt they’re going to confirm if or when they’ll make any changes until they actually definitively decide what changes they are doing. It’s only been a couple of days, just give it time.

    Yeah but I just want the people to know if there will be changes I don't need to know what they will be just that they will be

  • The issue is that map tile collision is so poorly tuned that his power won't work unless his hitbox is tuned to make him the worst killer in the game. And I genuinely think Wesker is worse than Clown or Sadako. Literally doesn't have a power at a tile.

    Billy players run into it all the time when they collide with a branch or bush that isn't even in their FOV.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The issue is that map tile collision is so poorly tuned that his power won't work unless his hitbox is tuned to make him the worst killer in the game. And I genuinely think Wesker is worse than Clown or Sadako. Literally doesn't have a power at a tile.

    Billy players run into it all the time when they collide with a branch or bush that isn't even in their FOV.

    Map collision isint a problem now but he just can't grab people huntress has a better detection than him

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/344123/can-we-get-some-sort-of-confirmation-that-wesker-will-be-fixed

    Chaser doesn't work with his power. He doesn't whip survivors who slow vault a pallet halfway or go halfway through a window. You go through survivors. You can bounce OFF of survivors if you clip them. You drop them from any minor bump on the ground. Sometimes his throws will slide a character off of an object instead of impacting it. Sometimes he'll just drop a survivor for no reason. Sometimes he cannot use his second dash for no real reason. He's aggravating as ######### because of this.

    Qnd and yeah chaser should of been an easy fix if legions frenzy hits count for it why dosent a slam

  • I also tried rpd talkie the the medallion feels better to use but I cannever seem to hit someone I got maybe 2 slams that game when I did so medallion > walkie-talkie

  • Having played him a lot more over the last few days I feel the only thing that really needs to be sorted apart from the obvious bugs is his lunge hitbox needs to be increased. Other than that he actually feels okay now I've kinda worked out when and when not to use his power. I've also got more tier 3 perks and a few good builds so that also helps. I haven't lost a game with him in about the last 15-20 games since last night based on a 3k win.

    I've been using the add-on that increases his first lunge by 20% and decreases the 2nd lunge by 20%. It honestly makes his power so much more usable because you get much more value out of his first lunge and can basically use it effectively when you have the second one on cooldown. It's excellent for vaulting and quite often it catches people off guard because they expect a short lunge. It also means you aren't totally miles away if you miss or bug out on the second lunge. The 5% leather glove speed add-on is also good for small tiles and getting that little bit closer for your power. Best thing is they're both brown add-ons so you can use them pretty much indefinitely.

  • Just popping in here real fast - we are looking to make some adjustment to the survivor detection area for grabs with Virulent Bound, as you know it was too large on the PTB and it got reduced for the release...we're going to be increasing it slightly to something in between what it was on PTB and Live.

    We are monitoring feedback carefully around the release, and will possibly be making other tweaks - but can confirm this one with the grab right now.

  • @Mandy said:

    Just popping in here real fast - we are looking to make some adjustment to the survivor detection area for grabs with Virulent Bound, as you know it was too large on the PTB and it got reduced for the release...we're going to be increasing it slightly to something in between what it was on PTB and Live.

    We are monitoring feedback carefully around the release, and will possibly be making other tweaks - but can confirm this one with the grab right now.

    Omg thank you this is all the hope I need thanks for the good news. Have a nice day

  • @Mandy said:

    Just popping in here real fast - we are looking to make some adjustment to the survivor detection area for grabs with Virulent Bound, as you know it was too large on the PTB and it got reduced for the release...we're going to be increasing it slightly to something in between what it was on PTB and Live.

    We are monitoring feedback carefully around the release, and will possibly be making other tweaks - but can confirm this one with the grab right now.

    Fantastic, that is what everyone has requested, around an extra 5-10ms should be fine. I assume along with this you will be fixing his bugs as well. It is nice to hear you guys are at least listening to the concerns, thanks!

  • @Whoudini said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3166512#Comment_3166512

    Fantastic, that is what everyone has requested, around an extra 5-10ms should be fine. I assume along with this you will be fixing his bugs as well. It is nice to hear you guys are at least listening to the concerns, thanks!

    Bug fixes are always a thing! Whilst our schedule is pretty tight, as most players know we normally do 2 hotfixes and try to get as much in those as possible. It's distinctly possible though that a lot of the bugs found on the live release will not go through until HF2 due to deadlines.

  • @Mandy said:

    Just popping in here real fast - we are looking to make some adjustment to the survivor detection area for grabs with Virulent Bound, as you know it was too large on the PTB and it got reduced for the release...we're going to be increasing it slightly to something in between what it was on PTB and Live.

    We are monitoring feedback carefully around the release, and will possibly be making other tweaks - but can confirm this one with the grab right now.

    This is alllll we needed to hear. Thanks Mandy! <3

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3166516#Comment_3166516

    Bug fixes are always a thing! Whilst our schedule is pretty tight, as most players know we normally do 2 hotfixes and try to get as much in those as possible. It's distinctly possible though that a lot of the bugs found on the live release will not go through until HF2 due to deadlines.

    Awesome, thanks for the response! That should work out just fine, as long as the most of the obvious gameplay bugs are fixed within the first hotfix I'm sure many people will be satisfied. Again I'm glad to hear you guys are working this out as myself and many others are very excited about this chapter and this killer.

  • @Mandy said:

    Just popping in here real fast - we are looking to make some adjustment to the survivor detection area for grabs with Virulent Bound, as you know it was too large on the PTB and it got reduced for the release...we're going to be increasing it slightly to something in between what it was on PTB and Live.

    We are monitoring feedback carefully around the release, and will possibly be making other tweaks - but can confirm this one with the grab right now.

    Thanks Mandy, Wesker is amazingly fun killer. Hope this fix make him better. Can i ask another question please if you can answer. Matchmaking Incentives is working very randomly and sometimes i am not getting any bonus.

    How they are working, can you please make it clear for us

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3166512#Comment_3166512

    Thanks Mandy, Wesker is amazingly fun killer. Hope this fix make him better. Can i ask another question please if you can answer. Matchmaking Incentives is working very randomly and sometimes i am not getting any bonus.

    How they are working, can you please make it clear for us

    We're checking into any bugs that are posted, so these are things we're looking into.

  • Does anyone know when the first hotfix will be?

  • Fixing 'slightly' makes me think they will increase it too little then call it 'fixed' and no further changes ever. Will be pretty funny after their 'slight' reduction from PTB destroyed him.

  • @Kirahie said:

    Does anyone know when the first hotfix will be?

    Hotfixes always come out a week after the chapter comes out, then I believe they have another the next week.

  • @RinsDoormat said:

    Fixing 'slightly' makes me think they will increase it too little then call it 'fixed' and no further changes ever. Will be pretty funny after their 'slight' reduction from PTB destroyed him.

    I'm just hopeful that Wesker doesn't suffer from the same fate that Pyramid Head and Nemesis got.


    A few changes their first year and then have literally never been touched ever again. (Outside of bug fixes.)

  • Didn't they use the words "slightly" when they cut is bound hitbox by half? So can we expect a likewise increase?

  • @RinsDoormat said:

    Fixing 'slightly' makes me think they will increase it too little then call it 'fixed' and no further changes ever. Will be pretty funny after their 'slight' reduction from PTB destroyed him.

    Well slighty indeed mean much look at how they slightly reduced the hitbox from PTB to release Peepogiggles

  • @Mandy said:

    Just popping in here real fast - we are looking to make some adjustment to the survivor detection area for grabs with Virulent Bound, as you know it was too large on the PTB and it got reduced for the release...we're going to be increasing it slightly to something in between what it was on PTB and Live.

    We are monitoring feedback carefully around the release, and will possibly be making other tweaks - but can confirm this one with the grab right now.

    Thank you Mandy this is very exciting to hear.

  • @Mandy said:

    Just popping in here real fast - we are looking to make some adjustment to the survivor detection area for grabs with Virulent Bound, as you know it was too large on the PTB and it got reduced for the release...we're going to be increasing it slightly to something in between what it was on PTB and Live.

    We are monitoring feedback carefully around the release, and will possibly be making other tweaks - but can confirm this one with the grab right now.

    Thank you for this answer Mandy. I think we all appreciate it.

  • @RinsDoormat said:

    Fixing 'slightly' makes me think they will increase it too little then call it 'fixed' and no further changes ever. Will be pretty funny after their 'slight' reduction from PTB destroyed him.

    I think we will find out in 1-2 weeks. It's probably best not to have any expectations at all.   

  • @Mandy said:

    Just popping in here real fast - we are looking to make some adjustment to the survivor detection area for grabs with Virulent Bound, as you know it was too large on the PTB and it got reduced for the release...we're going to be increasing it slightly to something in between what it was on PTB and Live.

    We are monitoring feedback carefully around the release, and will possibly be making other tweaks - but can confirm this one with the grab right now.

    When could we see this change? The first or second hot fix?

  • @Mandy said:

    Just popping in here real fast - we are looking to make some adjustment to the survivor detection area for grabs with Virulent Bound, as you know it was too large on the PTB and it got reduced for the release...we're going to be increasing it slightly to something in between what it was on PTB and Live.

    We are monitoring feedback carefully around the release, and will possibly be making other tweaks - but can confirm this one with the grab right now.

    Are u looking perks as well? Reactive Healing isnt working most of the times and the blast mine nerf was so uncalled for

‹ 1 2