I 4k every game - AMA
Hey People of the Fog,
i 4k every game in DBD (or lets say 98 of 100 games) - doesnt matter if SWF or not. It also doesnt matter if they run D-Strike or Insta Heals, i just dont care. I even prefer to play against good ppl who are running all there crutch stuff because the game become a bit more interesting.
my Setup:
Killer: Nurse
Perks: BBQ - NC - Whispers - Shadowborn
i even dont have to tunnel or camp but whats most important to be successful but i have to admit that i slug pretty often and i always slug the last person to make sure the last surv dont get the free hatch escape (i mean if they manage to get 2 gens on because most of the times they dont).
Also note: i have 1850 hours. i would say around ~1400 hours as killer and ~1300 hours while playing nurse
So yeah - if you have any questions - ama
Comments
You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
Ice cream?
You are holding onto your grandmother's hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
Grandmother on my mother's side or my father's side?
Assuming they are both alive, then I'd say you dealers choice.
Oh, you got me. One of them's dead.
Congratulations I guess?
That's awesome good for you

My dog. Hes a good boy.
i think even the strongest killer shouldnt be able to 4k every game but its alright if the devs think the nurse is fine the way she is. i mean i wont complain lol
Pineapple Pizza > Ice Cream my Friend
^Tsulan lol
We had many people like you claiming so. No one ever stood upto it. This one was very simmiliar to you. Also mouth full of himself, how he's the best there ever was.
Who's your favorite survivor, and why is it Nea?
Im playing Nurse not Freddy
You disgust me... and I don't even like ice cream.
That guy was claiming to be the best nurse ever lived too. Then he asked someone to play her for him insted and when they refused he just got owned as his real best killer. Camping Freddy lol, that was really funny. Good times.
I can smell some flexing going on, suppose I should just go out and say that I 4k 100% of the time with The Nurse, Hag, Billy, Huntress and Wraith every game.
Stop flexing!
You!
Or else I'll
Sweet. Now that you mastered DBD. It is time to go back to Fortnite.
Thanks, cya
No, we're meant to see that no player no matter how skilled he is isn't a machine and makes mistakes thus loses sometimes. Anyone claming that his kill rate is above 90% constantly facing good players and not potatoes is a liar unless he streams every game and can back it up. No 90% kill rate without proof please.
It also shows that SWF need tunning down quite a bit.
TROLL POST
OP says they are a good killer but plays Nurse.
GGS
n8 b8 m8
All it shows is a freddy who cant let a chase go/ apply his pressure with dreamworld. That alone doesnt show anything about swf.
If you chase 1 person for 4 gens it doesnt matter the killer or survivor setup, it's a dumb idea.
Be my guest and watch the other several hundret matches against the best community has to offer. Marth88 wanted the best players to play against them and use powerfull addons which a lot of them were. This is just minor trashtalker that got owned so nothing to really see there.
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?
That depends on what woodland creature it lands on.
Hey people of the fog,
Every time i play football in the park with my 5 year old nieces and nephews i kick their asses.. well like 98 out of 100 times..
My setup: Me, Moderate to low athleticism, basic englesh, mad skills.
Ask me anything
Derailed the ######### out of this post. Love it!
"No, I don't have a recording device."
"I'm not home."
"Next game if I can."
"I'm too tired to record."
"I forgot."
"I got a new computer."
"I tried downloading it but it wouldn't install."
Back 2 Business Guys
Shes the second best Killer against good Survivors but no where as good as the Nurse
No but maybe i really should
Anyway if you want to watch a good nurse watch zubatlel im pretty much playing like him (only talking about nurse, hes way better with the other killers)
"i get 4ks every game and use nurse"
Yea no ######### you get 4ks. The problem is that other killers can have hard times getting more than 1.
it still takes some time to become good with her. took me like 100 hours to constant 4k against rank 1 survivors and after playing like 500 hours my kill rate become around 95% (but with ruin).
now im just one of the best nurses on pc and 4k 98 out of 100 matches without ruin.
yes it does
well i just need to equip my OMEGABLINKS and will slaughter the depip squad easily. i think they will maybe get 3-4 gens if they are playing really good but i still will get them easily.
so what? shouldnt i be allowed to play a killer just because hes complete broken? i dont care. i will play her until something changes which probably never will just like d-strike
but thats also why i only play nurse i dont care about d-strike. you like to stab me? okay sure do it. i mean i need 2 blinks to catch up and put you back again on the floor.
i never said you couldnt. it probably sounded like i was scolding you for playing nurse and I apologise if it did. I just assumed this thread was a "killers arent op they are whinny babies" thread.
Nurse has always been OP for one reason, she ignores the rules and mechanics all other players have to follow. It's like being the only player allowed on a soccer team to pick up the ball with your hands. Sure the other team can win kicking the ball around, but why bother with that when you can just snatch the ball and run it to the goal like a touchdown? People will wave away the fact she ignores rules by saying she's harder play. Yeah, maybe initially acquiring the ball is tough, but once you do it a couple times, you get used to it and can win virtually every game with ease because not only are you more experienced, the rules never applied to you in the first place. For all other Killers, you can become a master at them and do well, but you'll never do as well as Nurse because she's allowed to operate outside the game's constraints.
I don't think that's the way it should be. Skill should be involved in a win, but so should rules, for both sides. Otherwise what makes a game, a game?
For someone who has a huge mouth you sure don't record your matches for some reason.
I generally hate people saying things like this thread is bait, he is lying etc etc. but even I believe you are bullshitting for the most part.
I don't know why though.
Congrats getting 4k in 98 matches out of 100 i guess.
I wonder if claims like this will be verifiable when Behavior installs dedicated servers. That would make it easier to track game history.
I main Freddy at rank 1 ( I have been maining him since he released) and I have fun every match, we all have different goals I guess
Why must you turn this forum into a place of lies?!
precisely what he just told us now because...yeah.