Tell me your top 5 favorite killers to play as?
Title + if you can explain why you like them as well ;-)
Title + if you can explain why you like them as well ;-)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In no particular order its Blight, Artist, Pinhead, Pyramid Head and Spirit.
I dont like using slowdowns at all, and I prefer strong killers with fun power + chase or aura reading perks. Usually no add ons or yellow and greens
These killers I play the most now and if you dont sweat for kills like maniac, they are super fun to play for me, win or lose doesnt matter cause I like using their powers
Nurse : pure mind-games (against good players) and successful long-range predictions are always nice
Huntress : long range or cross-map hatchets are so satisfying
Trapper : ridiculously funny to make some tea-bagger walk right into a trap
Doctor : scream for me will you
Dredge : the jump-scares and the night veil
I could list more than 5.
Demogorgon
I don't like any other Killer
Huntress, Trickster, Nemesis, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head
That all have satisfying powers when it comes to landing them on survivors.
Bubba: basement is my home
Pig: love using her traps for pressure
Legion: love running and stabbing
Nemesis: I love the zombies
Last but not least pyramid head: love just hitting people with a big ol heavy piece of sharp metal lol
I don't really play much killer, usually just for Tome challenges. Legion and Myers. Love running around as Legion in the bunny outfit. With Myers just stalking survivors from odd places and balcony's just makes me giggle, what i wouldn't give for some of those screenshots. The unexpected gen grab is always funny haha.
I'd wanted to try Spirit and Nurse, but kind of put off by some reactions i see for the killers. Might try them eventually, their mechanics seem fun. Feels awkward trying new killers in public games, where I'll probably just end up trying to play around with their powers. Wish they'd introduce custom game with bots, where i could just try out the killers without spoiling or making it boring for 4 other players.
Old Freddy
Hag
Pig
Old Bubba
Huntress
Wraith - Best Stealth killer. Stat boost add-ons whilst cloaked make him easy to play and very effective. Also his design is great.
Executioner - Anti-loop and Anti-Anti Tunnel + Moris
Legion - Fun to play, great music, great add-ons.
Doctor - Easy to find people. Good anti-loop when you have a discipline add-on. Madness effects are really fun, lots of build potential.
Clown - Fun M1 killer. Great cosmetics.
Honorable Mention would be Cannibal. I like that he can instadown survivors all the time because it makes the game more punishing for survivors, and i feel like the game is sometimes too forgiving.
1) Blight - simply because of how much fun it is to try and land some crazy 90-180 flicks in loops.
2) Oni - because his sound mechanics and power feel the most like an actual powerful killer.
3) spirit - I find it fun to try and mind game the survivors while they try and mindgame me. (You cant mindgame stridor spirit😏)
Those are my three mains..
4) Basement trapper - it’s fun to watch the game snowball once you get one person in the basement and 10 traps placed in shack and basement.
5) Basement bubba - obvious reasons.. don’t touch my chest.
I dare you to say Old Trapper
Barely ever played him.
Managed to get his adept, but that was about it.
Artist - i love going for snipes, it feels satisfying getting 2 consecutive hits from across the map
Spirit - its fun being fast and its interesting using sound instead of vision
Sadako - idk why she just feels satisfying to play, even if shes one of the weakest killers
Blight - zoom zoom
Oni - his power is like the perfect balance between hard to earn and powerful when used
Nurse- I like the mindgame aspect and I like being able to play really aggressive
Spirit- it's really fun to track with sound
Trickster- he can pile on damage super quickly and it's awesome when you can pop off with Main Event
Plague- super underrated killer. Insane snowball potential and lethal at close range in both modes
Deathslinger- hitting skill shots through cracks in tiles never gets old
Spirit
Pig
Susie
Doctor
Clown
Artist - love injuring people on the other side of the map. Unlike huntress it doesn't matter how much crap is in the way, birds will prevail
Plague - I enjoy strategising about the best time to make a dive for the fountain. Less important but still nice is a big middle finger to medkits and COH
Blight - constant action. No waddling over to a gen which gets done before you get there or after a survivor whose W key has gotten stuck, just rush, bounce, rush, hit, and so on
Pig - an old favourite, and probably still the killer I'm best with somehow so she doesn't feel so out of place among the other actually decent killers I play often
Spirit - outplaying survivors with her is fun. Also just a very cool character in general
Generally speaking I like the melee killers with a bit of stealth the best. In no particular order
No particular order on them, but here's my current top 5:
Dredge - super unique and fun to use ability
Trapper - love the strategical aspect of his power
Demo - just a lot of fun all around
Oni - very fun once he gets going, but with a slow start
Mastermind - not out yet, but damn he looks fun. I am looking to maining him once he releases, given not too many changes occur between PTB and live.
Hillbilly: Very skilled killers with lots of versatility in his kit and curves are so nice.
Hag: Very skilled requires lots of though and consideration in trap management and placement and predictions are very satisfying.
Oni: Strong and the huge snow ball potential and mobility and comebacks are too good.
Deathslinger: Can be very dominating in chase and shots do take good effort.
Nemesis: Also dominant in chase and can shred with maps that have too many pallets.
Other secondary killed I’ll play good amount are Nurse, Clown, Demogorgon, and Pyramid Head.
Others I’d like to try and improve with are Bubba, Spirit, Plague, Blight, and Artist.
Nemesis - Good big boy.
Nurse - Lady of dc's/suicides
Sadako - Adorable, good visual and fun power.
Wesker - Fun power, good add-ons and good voicelines.
Spirit - Like Sadako, adorable. And fun power.
Nemesis, Freddy, Pig, Huntress, Sadako and Demogorgon.
Wesker will become the next one.
Im currently trying to learn Blight. Puh, this guy is hard.
My Main is still Freddy, but I cannot lie about him. After the nerfs of Tinkerer, Dead Man Switch, Pop, Ruin etc., he lost everything + his Addons are terrible.
For me he became 2nd worst killer in the entire game after the 6.1.0-Patch with all the "Passive-Nerfs" he received. Its hard to say, but maybe I have to abandon him till they do something for him. His current state is terrible.
The easy-mode XD
I'm surprised no one said Wraith it's my favorite, not that strong but I like moving at 6m/s with no terror radius he's just fun, and not unplayable on huge maps or maps like Lerys
In no particular order.
Legion: I like to stab stab run.
Oni: I like to slash slash angry run.
Nemesis: I feel unstoppable chewing through pallets with his power.
Dredge: Legitimately fun gameplay and mind games to be had teleporting to lockers.
Pinhead: Teehee he said the thing!
Blight, Oni, Nurse, Demo, Huntress - basically any killer that is not a simple M1-killer, power needs to have some kind of mechanical skill involved
runner up: Nemesis - don't know why, but he is just fun
honorable mention: Trickster
sitting on his throne in the retirement home: Billy
In Order of Most to Least:
Freddy: 4ks are so easy, lots of bloodpoints at the end of a match. BBQ works great with the teleport.
Myers, Tier 1 only: I love the jump scares, sneaking up on people. I should prolly buy Ghostface.
Nurse: Poof, hello, slash... I'm not great with gen pressure with her tho.
Spirit: My headphones make this leet
Huntress: Boom Headshot
Myers: My main and easily my favorite. He is so versatile with builds and play styles and is much better than a lot of the community give him credit for.
Clown: I have a great fondness for evil clowns.
Wraith: He's got some fun add ons.
Plague: Bye bye healing meta.
Doctor: I enjoy his ability to locate survivors and shock them at pallets and windows.
1. Demo, he's just so cuddly and wants to hug everybody
2. Pig, respect the snoot, boop it baby.
3. Doctor, no amount of apples will keep him away.
4. Nemesis, STARS!
5. Twins, Victor is like a smaller less cute demo, but still wants hugs
N. 1: Rin Yamaoka - Like I've explained or mentioned in previous threads alike, I do play with her because I've found myself symphatizing with her, sharing the same point of view. I've always been interested in Japan and its culture, I might add. On top of that, literally slashing survivors with a sword, including destroying pallets' animation, damaging generators' animation? Yes, please!
N. 2: Anna - I do find throwing hatchets and getting hits from afar very satisfying. I have no traps to watch over, I can just roam freely without any interruption. She's also tall, allowing me to see through windows and see crouching survivors there. Her lore was kinda meh, though..
N. 3: Kazan Yamaoka - Another killer with a sword, but this time kicking pallets and reminding me of my school days, as I've found Minotaurus especially interesting. The labyrinth and deadly beast, just awesome. Sure, it's just your M1 killer, but with a decent build (Coulrophobia, Thanatophobia, Distressing, and a perk of my choice), he becomes deadly and very fun to play.
N. 4: Evan MacMillan - Placing bear traps, and then hearing them clap with a survivors' screams. Addictive. I've bought him the Krampus outfit, so it makes me feel like playing with a real beast once again. That's very satisfying and fits the horror atmosphere so well!.
N. 5: Amanda Young - After watching the entire SAW franchise, I got kinda into it. The main reason why I found her fun to play, though, is because I can sneak up onto survivors in in-door maps and have a guaranteed hit. As a bonus, I do enjoy listening to her sounds whenever she gets stunned.. Yup, Enduring and Spirit Fury is pretty much a must in my case, as I do literally disrespect the pallets.
In no particular order:
• The Onryō: Right at the start, her teleportation and demanefested form of not only sneaking up but also walking through people, made her fun to play. You can tell when panic sets in with survivors. Although she's consistently rated a lower tier, Onryō can be heavily underestimated.
• The Hillbilly: Max Thompson Jnr. is the type of killer that, even when playing as chaotically and nonsensical as possible, is both hilarious and exciting. Zooming around the map and getting the snipe is very gratifying. Unfortunately, my wife does find my manic laughter as I drive 'billy like a lunatic somewhat unnerving.
• The Executioner: It was a tough creature to figure out how to play well, but once I understood when to capture survivors into the Cage of Atonement and when to save it for the quick execution this killer gave a real sense of power and intimidation. Plus, I'm a huge fan of Silent Hill, so this killer would always be up there.
• The Artist: As her title states, Carmina Mora is way more creative than people give her credit for. Often deemed boring, she's actually a very inventive killer, and her crows can be used in many novel and tactical ways. She is absolutely an artist, and playing her with artistic flare makes her so enjoyable.
• The Trapper: I admit I have a soft spot for Evan since he is the face of the brand, but clever, unpredictable trap placement and herding makes him a bit more complex for what is really a very basic killer. Regardless, he's the OG and I can't not have respect for him.
Bubba, Clown, Wraith, Legion and ummm... Slinger or Nemesis.
After 4 killer mains I ended up on blight 8 months ago. This game is blight for me, there is no limit to blights skill ceiling and that all i ask for on any main in any game. He also negates the most boring parts of killer.
Pig
Pig
Pig
Pig
Pig
No particular order, my current top 5:
- Huntress: One of the most satisfying M2s in the game to land. Between the skill, the sound, and the impact animations...*chef's kiss*
- Doctor: I'm an info junkie and no killer does it better...plus the screams! The lovely, lovely screams...
- Deathslinger: "Pardon me, but do you have a moment to talk about your car's extended warranty?"
- Nemesis: Zombies can be hilarious at times, and whipping pallets is just good fun.
- Plague: Has one of the more interesting macro games and watching survivors flail their arms under the shower of Vile Purge is amusing.