Hilbilly is completely broken
Honestly, what do you do against this Killer?
- Fastest movement speed
- Base 115%
- 1 Hit Downs
- Small recovery on whiffed chainsaw attacks
- Instant breaking of pallets
- Easy to play
Every other Killer at Rank 1 I can tolerate. But nothing is more oppressive than a Hilbilly with Hex Ruin and BBQ. Honestly, I nearly just give up once I hear his chainsaw at the start of a game.
And here I am using Pig and Freddy and Doctor. What's the point when there's Billy?
- Fastest movement speed
- Base 115%
- 1 Hit Downs
- Small recovery on whiffed chainsaw attacks
- Instant breaking of pallets
- Easy to play
Every other Killer at Rank 1 I can tolerate. But nothing is more oppressive than a Hilbilly with Hex Ruin and BBQ. Honestly, I nearly just give up once I hear his chainsaw at the start of a game.
And here I am using Pig and Freddy and Doctor. What's the point when there's Billy?
Comments
Billy should walk 110% also his hitbox on console is broken af.
yea also make him look for fuel and oil in order to re use his chainsaw hahaha.
You literally say that you can handle every killer at Rank1 but Hillbilly so that means that Hillbilly is the ONLY one that give you trouble at RANK 1, that means he's the only one who can STILL BE VIABLE at Rank 1. I saw you play as other killers at Rank 1 so you must know that Gen Rushing is a problem for everyone but Hillbilly and Nurse.
-Fastest movement speed
Nope, nurse blinks are faster
-Base 115%
And?
-1 hit downs
yeah, Bubba and Myers also have 1 hit downs, and there are a lot of perks that give the exposed status effect, what is the big deal with this?
-Instant breaking of pallets
Yeah if you ignore the 5 seconds it takes to charge the chainsaw
-Easy to play
Compared to the nurse, yes, compared to everyone else on the game, no
I hate going against him too. The matching system normally puts in 2 survivors higher skilled than the killer and 2 lower.
Billy will have the less experienced players going down every 30 seconds. It's ridiculous.
Then you see half these noobs needing NOED on top.
Have you tried hiding? I'm really good at hiding, once you get caught by the Billy it is over yes so basically your best play is to not get found. Urban Evasion, that new OP Aura perk from Jeff, the damn lockers, not getting found is your best strategy and hurts every single killer in the game.
billy is not broken.
the only killer who is broken is the nurse. everyone else is loopable.
but why does billy seem so strong?
the answer is as simple as its effective: he is a hunter.
the current meta, i like to call it the "looping meta" is all about the chase, so this is where hunter killers come in handy. billys big strength is the chase, as youve said: insta down + pallet destroyer. but he has counterplay. stealth being the biggest one, however there are perks to overcome this weakness (not completely, but pretty well), such as BBQ & Chili. besides that, you can still loop a billy. use windows as an example. he cant do anything against them and will suffer from the same window loops as wraith does, none of his mechanics help him there. besides that, you can dodge his oneshot by circling around him when he charged up, so he will miss you.
when the meta changes (if it will ever change), to a stealth meta, billy aint that great anymore. wraith or freddy would be on top then.
If anything Hillbilly is a boss battle, something to overcome, a satisfying victory when you defeat that drooling beast with greasy hands.
They keep begging for balance but balance to them = 4k every game. Every killer needs to be OP like Billy where almost anyone can pick him up and win.
I think as a requirement, a survivor main asking for a particular killer to be nerfed, should post a video of them 4k-ing a group of survivors with that said killer, no gate, no hatch and 5 gens still active. THEN and only then will I pay attention. All i know is as a killer main, i still suck a billy and he is supposed to be EZ. (Spirit main, go figure...)
huh, well... that doesn't seem like it would be a very fair requirement, does it?
(I will agree that I'm not great with billy either, my best seems to be amanda and hag, maybe spirit)
Im down with this honestly ... If something is truly broken it needs to be proven to be truly broken. This is why I don't complain about perks, I complain about jerks (instead.)
You can tolerate nurse, but cry about billy?
Must be some playstation beginner survivor, sorry for saying that^^
@Master
Obviously, yea, Billy is a bigger problem on consoles since Nurse is hard to control compared to mouse/keyboard.
with that said, Nurse doesn't have an instadown and I'm pretty sure that Billy's movement speed (special) is actually faster than hers over long distances since, without obstruction, he doesn't have a limit on how far he can travel.
Okay(?)
Oh I'm on console too, I was wondering why you didn't mention Nurse but it makes sense now. Yeah on console Billy is king and for that reason, I don't think he should be nerfed because while PC has two great or overpowered killers the console has only Billy. Though on console I usually just run into Myers, Wraith, Freddy, and Huntress. As for playing as Billy, damn it's difficult, I can't see how anyone can get those chainsaw hits up close, they just keep juking at the last second.
If Billy is broken I'm the new Pope. The chainsaw require time to charge and I've looped many Billy before, not a big deal it's like looping a trapper. Actually easier since you won't find traps in loops, his insta down isn't that efficient especially in loops, he needs to literally breath on the survivor neck to not miss it
"Anybody can pick him and win" well anybody can pick trapper and win too against bad survivors, doesn't mean trapper is op and I can do this example with Freddy too just saying
Broken killer, let's see the how broken he is :
Insta down if pulled off chainsaw which slow your movement and be prevented by corners and jukes
115% Ms, loopable as a trapper or wraith really
Good map control, almost as hag and nurse but as nurse some maps are against him. On wide maps he perform pretty well
That's literally it. If this is broken I'm really concerned, now I know why I have always ""special"" survivors as team mates
I hate when Billy's use NOED. It's like you have a built in one shot why do you need this?
Billy is the most balanced killer out there.
He is very strong and has lots of potential, but when it comes to looping, him and leatherface is more or less the same (Though billy's chainsaw is much easier than leatherface's despite what people believe).
You have every single tool in your hand, not like when you face the nurse.
Nurse is the only broken killer in the entire game.
One thing is interesting though. A killer like hillbilly doesn't have any kind of weaknesses but wraith can get burned and the legion has 110% ms. Devs' idea of balance is rather different.
Here is where you're wrong.
The game is not about winning, it's about having fun.
I have a lot of fun playing as wraith and sometimes only getting 1-2 kills. If I'm playing a killer that can 4k every game, I don't have fun.
so billy is able to take their teammates out in the first minute. well they should learn to play and pallet loop. bad survivors don't make him broken
>
and my freddy without perks and addons has killed swf with intsaheals and 4 deceive strikes. sure.. sure...
That's you. If that's what you enjoy that's fine. However it doesn't change the fact that yes there are a number of people who judging from thebthings they say, want the game balanced around a 4k.
@godren It kind of does make him broken though. They can learn against other killers. Hard to learn how to play against Billy when people are going down to a chainsaw every 30 seconds.
Lets not pretend a good Billy can't do the same at high rank too. Turn things around in an instant with his speed and instadowns.
There's no reason for Billy to be so much stronger than every other killer. Nurse is her own thing, she's gonna be harder to balance due to her blinks but Billy is easy to compare and he's so much stronger than everyone else.
so he is broken because of potato survivors a who cannot loop and use windows and insta go down to a chainsaw. yea lets also nerf freddy more because there are still a lot of noobs who cannot play against him. nice logic.
Again Billy has unlimited speed burst and instadowns with a very forgiving hitbox.....wheres the downsides?
Hes above and beyond any killer than can't teleport.
Hillbilly is strong because back then they tried to make strong killers to play, not "fun" killers to play against.
lol whats wrong with speed burst and instadowns? those things are his main tool. it is even said in the game. Yea cd, windows, pallets are not the downsides my ass.
yea now they make stupid killers who entartain survivors so their game becomes tom and jerry instead of the horror.
without a viable proof or some source i don't belive people.
No. Non-viable weak killers are the ones completely broken.
Thank you.
He doesn't deserve a nerf of 110% movement speed since he is easy to loop but he should have a lunge nerf since he should rely on his saw.
Nurse is over 30x stronger then him. I am good at both and trust me there's a massive difference.
Fun killers are better. I prefer ones that are fun to play/ play against like Spirit and Wraith.