Hilbilly is completely broken
Honestly, what do you do against this Killer?
- Fastest movement speed
- Base 115%
- 1 Hit Downs
- Small recovery on whiffed chainsaw attacks
- Instant breaking of pallets
- Easy to play
Every other Killer at Rank 1 I can tolerate. But nothing is more oppressive than a Hilbilly with Hex Ruin and BBQ. Honestly, I nearly just give up once I hear his chainsaw at the start of a game.
And here I am using Pig and Freddy and Doctor. What's the point when there's Billy?
- Fastest movement speed
- Base 115%
- 1 Hit Downs
- Small recovery on whiffed chainsaw attacks
- Instant breaking of pallets
- Easy to play
Every other Killer at Rank 1 I can tolerate. But nothing is more oppressive than a Hilbilly with Hex Ruin and BBQ. Honestly, I nearly just give up once I hear his chainsaw at the start of a game.
And here I am using Pig and Freddy and Doctor. What's the point when there's Billy?
Comments
I play to have fun and win at the same time ^^. More to have fun tho.
Hill Billy? Broken?
What even is Nurse?
At least he still has to abide by Pallets, Vaults, and Walls. Unlike Sally up there.
I will agree that Billy is the easiest killer in the game to play, but being easiest and easy are two different things.
The only reason I would say he is broken is because his chainsaw nearly always causes lag when used, so it does make it harder for survivors to avoid his chainsaw for the reason that the lag ruins your ability to tell where you’re going as a survivor. But that will be fixed once they get dedicated servers, hypothetically.
At least she has to abide by eyesight. Unlike Herman up there.
And at least he has to abide by one attack at a time. Unlike Bubba up there.
And at least he has to abide by melee attacks. Unlike Anna up there.
And at least she has to abide by visibility. Unlike Phillip up there.
And at least he is somewhat visible even while cloaked. Unlike Freddy up there.
And at least he has a "terror radius" even though he's invisible. Unlike Amanda up there.
And so on. Every Killer has something they excel at. That's what makes them different characters, as opposed to skins.
Of you are getting owned by Billy, I suggest watching some YouTube videos on juking and mind gaming.
I have seen some survivors literally run circles around me with billy.
His learning curve is smaller for killers but very steep for survivors. Other killers are opposite.
Good survivors don't seem to have a problem with him.
He is one of the few killers where if the killer player and survivor player (1 on 1) are both Very good,it is actually a fair match.
Its likely the survivour hitboxes are bugged so the killers weapon has additional range to accommodate. But thats a theory.
My only problem with the Hillbilly is that his chainsaw has an attack cone that is quite huge, comparable to Leatherface's, to the point that lading chainsaws is easier on Billy considered also the higher speed both while revving and sprinting. Easy chainsaw hits at close quarters should be Bubba's thing, since it's the only thing he has.
Personally I would make Billy's attack cone narrower, so that it would allow more counterplay.
>Tells others to git gud
Come on dude, this just isn't true. Billy is balanced and it's not a case of "anyone can pick up and play him and win". That's just nonsense. A good survivor can loop the Billy like any other, Billy just has the means to punish mistakes better and also force more mistakes at certain tiles.
Billy is balanced. I wish people would stop making these threads, it's getting ridiculous and is embarrassing tbh, especially when people agree with them, without knowing they don't know how to play against a Billy properly, or even play as Billy properly. It's a joke.
Now I really miss the LoL Button.
Hillbilly is the balanced killer in the game, cause his Chainsaw get get dodged or is completely useless, if you are too good with windows, etc.
He is still loopable.
Yeah he can be looped, but bamboozle, enduring, spirit fury cover a lot of those. If the billy knows how to mind game hes pretty much set.
I've had his chainsaw hit me over objects before. Its like if even a pixel from it goes nesr your character it counts as a hit.
You pick him up and you can just feel hes instantly above every othee character in the game aside from the nurse. I can get 2 hooks in like 30 seconds if I catch the survivvors in the open. Other killers dont come anywhere close to that.
Have you considered asking for advice from those that know the answer to this?
You know, so you can learn and adapt and stuff, and then win.
Billy is balanced. Ask anyone that knows this game inside and out, killer or survivor...Billy is balanced. Sorry. You are wrong.