I only get to pick 3?! Okay okay. This is really hard, as I play most of the characters in the game on both sides and have so many reasons to love a lot of them, especially original characters and the ones I played first, like Nea. However, for now:
I only get to pick 3?! Okay okay. This is really hard, as I play most of the characters in the game on both sides and have so many reasons to love a lot of them, especially original characters and the ones I played first, like Nea. However, for now:
Haddie, Laurie, and Jill (Claire). π
Why your profile picture is so cute... This makes me jealous about it. π£
I hardly ever play survivor, but when I have I play as Ace doing a plunder loadout where I bring in a toolkit, use it up right away, and then get a new item from a chest using chest perks and use that (unless itβs a key, then itβs a crap shoot). I like that chest plundering gimmick and Aceβs look and finger guns and backstory all all kind of fun. π
Second favorite is probably Ash with his sock puppet. π
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Elodie michaela and probably kate. Cybil is very close too
Yun-Jin, Kate, Cheryl.
Steve
Ash
Yun-Jin
Mine are Nea, Claudette and Dwight.
Mine is
Adam
Elodie
Jonah
Quentin, Claudette and Adam for me I guess
Yui
Zarina
Haddie
I only get to pick 3?! Okay okay. This is really hard, as I play most of the characters in the game on both sides and have so many reasons to love a lot of them, especially original characters and the ones I played first, like Nea. However, for now:
Haddie, Laurie, and Jill (Claire). π
Kate, Claudette and Cheryl :0
Why your profile picture is so cute... This makes me jealous about it. π£
Jill and Claire are great choices π
The only ones I bothered to prestige. Yui, Elodie, and Leon.
I only need one; Dweet.
THANK YOU! Her name is Honeybun.
Mikaela, Nea and Kate
Bill, Felix, Jeff
Jeryll jebill and liryll
I refuse to limit myself to just three survivors.
Mikaela, Feng and Meganza
Bill, Bill, Bill
Cheryl, Claudette, and David.
Old Man Bill. Screaming Bill, Never Go Down Bill
Zarina, Mikaela, and third is a draw between Elodie and Laurie
Felix, Leon and Quentin
Lisa, Cheryl, Yui
Yun-Jin Lee, Yui, Mikaela
Heather, Ash Williams and Jill Valentine
these three are the best and my favorites
Jill, Megan and Kate
Claire Jill and Nancy
Dwight, Nea, and.... hmm... #3 is really kinda tough... #3 is probably a 3-way tie between Mikaela, Jane, and Jeff lol its so hard to choose!
And a big honorable mention to Haddie! I've been enjoying her a bunch, and love her Twisted Masquerade outfit.
Steve
Steve
Oh, and Steve.
Dwight, David and Kate. Honorable mention, Jake.
Laurie, Kate, and Jill, in that order.
Dwight, Nea and Quentin. Bill is really close too.
I hardly ever play survivor, but when I have I play as Ace doing a plunder loadout where I bring in a toolkit, use it up right away, and then get a new item from a chest using chest perks and use that (unless itβs a key, then itβs a crap shoot). I like that chest plundering gimmick and Aceβs look and finger guns and backstory all all kind of fun. π
Second favorite is probably Ash with his sock puppet. π
Jeryl, Chames, and Lisa
Cybil was high on my list too
Your still missing 18 more I think lmao
- Yun-Jin
- Jeff
- Quentin
Honorary mention since I play her too:
- Zarina
Claudette and ...
... that's it, Claudette.
Meg, Felix, Leon.
Honorary one: Jake! I really miss seeing Jake's. Where are they at? π
Nea - Main
YunJin- almost main, sorry nea
Feng
Jonathan, Jonah, Yun-Jin
David x3
Well actually even 20 more :D Then it's probably better that I wasn't asked about my favorite killers :'D
Feng, Kate, and Mikaela ofc.
David, Dweet, Bill,
...best bois of dbd
I only play Nea, but I also love Micaela's look.
Kate has some nice skins too.