Well before this update and having shared perks on everyone i only had all perks on claudette, leon and jill so ill say them.
Ive started using others alot more now because i can.
Does anyone run certain perks on certain survivors? Before update i had a power struggle jill (unbreak, flip flop, tenacity, power struggle) hella fun way to play but you die alot.
Leon was my try hard dead hard, windows, resilience and spine chill/live forever for bp boost.
And finally claudette was my saviour build (borrowed, botany, this is not happening and i cant remember the name the last one. Gives you speed increase to healing and unhooking.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feng, Yun jin lee, Nea
Claudette and kate would be my top5
Well before this update and having shared perks on everyone i only had all perks on claudette, leon and jill so ill say them.
Ive started using others alot more now because i can.
Does anyone run certain perks on certain survivors? Before update i had a power struggle jill (unbreak, flip flop, tenacity, power struggle) hella fun way to play but you die alot.
Leon was my try hard dead hard, windows, resilience and spine chill/live forever for bp boost.
And finally claudette was my saviour build (borrowed, botany, this is not happening and i cant remember the name the last one. Gives you speed increase to healing and unhooking.
Yun Jin, Jane, Ace.
Shoutout to Jonathan though!
I'm all for Cheryl, Jane and Kate, sometimes putting Feng up there.
This is going to be hard, but I think I'm going to go with Zarina, Cheryl, and Mikaela. Nea and Kate are very close too.
1. Cheryl
2. Tapp
3. Yui
Yoichi, Haddie, Cheryl
Well now that I have full loadouts on all survivors:
David, Quentin, Kate, Zarina, Cheryl, Felix, Chris, and Mikaela
Dwight, David and Leon
We are at the lowest mmr probably :')
Sooo I mainly play Jake but I enjoy a lot Lisa and Kate too. Can't play much Lisa now because she is too loud for my taste..
Damn all 27 killers lmao
Mikaela, Claudette, and Bill.
Mikaela because she's cute and love her look
Claudette because I love my bush ninja
and Bill because he sacrificed his own life for his friends. *Salutes Bill*
Ash, Steve, and Quentin for me.
Ash, Kate, Nancy
Yui - Cybil - Ace
1- Zarina
2- Meg
3- Yui
for licensed I'd say:
1- Cheryl
2- Jill
3- Ash
I've historically used about half the roster consistently, but right now I'm running Haddie almost all the time.
If I were forced to choose three right now, I'd probably say Haddie, Yui, Steve.
Ash is like half the reason I bought the game (BIG Evil Dead fan), but I never run him anymore. Too big and loud.
My top 3
Kate Kate and Kate because they're just reskins?
dwight, leon and ash