Otz feels my solo queue pain!

https://youtu.be/bGBarBqg_YI

I loved this video❤️

Since the new patch dropped I've been mostly playing survivor, and I don't think I've ever howled at my screen so loudly.

Teammates going down in ten seconds, no one working on gens, being left to die on first hook and killers with no concept of mercy.

I am, somehow, still having a blast!

Thanks for the laugh Otz😉

Comments

  • This is just a glimpse man. This is only showcaseing "sweaty Nurse and stupid teammates"

    There are so many more annoying, tilting and busted things happening in solo Q

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    This is just a glimpse man. This is only showcaseing "sweaty Nurse and stupid teammates"

    There are so many more annoying, tilting and busted things happening in solo Q

    Which is probably why I've been having so much fun with it even though I normally play killer. Of course, I am one of those sickos who buys a new game and cranks the difficulty up to "insane" before I even do the tutorial.

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089037#Comment_3089037

    Which is probably why I've been having so much fun with it even though I normally play killer. Of course, I am one of those sickos who buys a new game and cranks the difficulty up to "insane" before I even do the tutorial.

    oh yeah the killer main who always thought survivor is boring because its so damn easy. And now the Killer main plays survivor Solo Q and has the most fun in the game as survivor he ever had since 2016. We got it man, yall are so hilarious

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://youtu.be/bGBarBqg_YI

    I loved this video❤️

    Since the new patch dropped I've been mostly playing survivor, and I don't think I've ever howled at my screen so loudly.

    Teammates going down in ten seconds, no one working on gens, being left to die on first hook and killers with no concept of mercy.

    I am, somehow, still having a blast!

    Thanks for the laugh Otz😉

    @JibbyNeutron said:

    This is just a glimpse man. This is only showcaseing "sweaty Nurse and stupid teammates"

    There are so many more annoying, tilting and busted things happening in solo Q

    Mm, solo needs some love.

    The problem is that this is difficult to do in ways that won't buff SWF.

    Right now, BHVR are in the middle of the Fox/Chicken/Corn riddle, they have to balance around 3 factions, and any change to one impacts the matchup between the other. For a long time, killers got the greasy end of the stick - now it's solos.

    This needs to be fixed, but it's not going to be something that can be done easily, or fast.

    To be fair though, this should have been titled 'Starstruck Nurse is a problem when people do silly things'.

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089053#Comment_3089053

    oh yeah the killer main who always thought survivor is boring because its so damn easy. And now the Killer main plays survivor Solo Q and has the most fun in the game as survivor he ever had since 2016. We got it man, yall are so hilarious

    You are such a child it's hilarious. Stop crying, if you don't like the game move on or grow up.

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089053#Comment_3089053

    oh yeah the killer main who always thought survivor is boring because its so damn easy. And now the Killer main plays survivor Solo Q and has the most fun in the game as survivor he ever had since 2016. We got it man, yall are so hilarious

    I just laughed so hard because it's true!!!

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089067#Comment_3089067

    You are such a child it's hilarious. Stop crying, if you don't like the game move on or grow up.

    ahh the famous topic switch because you lost the argument. and on top of that insulting as child while you were the one using cringe emojis. What a classic DbD forum moment.

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089070#Comment_3089070

    ahh the famous topic switch because you lost the argument. and on top of that insulting as child while you were the one using cringe emojis. What a classic DbD forum moment.

    😂 you are too much. Keep this up, your comments are gold.

  • This video only showcases that nurse seriously needs to have her range add-ons reworked and post blink attack being turned into special, as it's literally a free win eyes closed, to the point that basically no one wants to deal with that bullshit

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089118#Comment_3089118

    😂 you are too much. Keep this up, your comments are gold.

    why are you switching the topic? fragile to admit you were wrong?

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089070#Comment_3089070

    ahh the famous topic switch because you lost the argument. and on top of that insulting as child while you were the one using cringe emojis. What a classic DbD forum moment.

    ...

    What argument?

    You just started insulting someone rather than addressing what they said.

  • Atleast they are playing against people who use the best of the best

    I'm playing Legion, Trapper or ghostface with zero slowdown and people are also just giving up.

    I'm going out of my way to make it as fair as possible. Atleast frickin try

  • Why are his SoloQ teammates making super bad decisions?

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Atleast they are playing against people who use the best of the best

    I'm playing Legion, Trapper or ghostface with zero slowdown and people are also just giving up.

    I'm going out of my way to make it as fair as possible. Atleast frickin try

    Legions are running Thana and three other slowdowns. So is Plague, so is Pinhead. People defend this patch because they like pubstomping. It's not about balance, fun, skill vs skill. It's about pubstomping, that's they want.

  • This video is less about solo q and more that people don't like playing vs nurse. Can't blame em.

  • @Alcuin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089162#Comment_3089162

    Legions are running Thana and three other slowdowns. So is Plague, so is Pinhead. People defend this patch because they like pubstomping. It's not about balance, fun, skill vs skill. It's about pubstomping, that's they want.

    What are the other slowdowns?

  • Call of Brine, Overcharge, Jolt, Gift of Pain, Pain Resonance, Eruption, Corrupt, Pop. The META is already stale and it's not even a week old.

  • I was waiting for the forum to get ahold of this clip so all Nurse haters can see it because right there in this very clip you can see Otz doing well against good Nurses and actually countering their mind games, he said it himself there was NO reason to give up, his teammates were just dumb as #########

  • @Alcuin said:

    Call of Brine, Overcharge, Jolt, Gift of Pain, Pain Resonance, Eruption, Corrupt, Pop. The META is already stale and it's not even a week old.

    These are not three slowdowns. This is just an assortment of perks. What are the ones you see that are bothering you specifically?

    Unless every perk that affects gens bothers you. In which case you're not being very reasonable.

  • FUNFUN.jpg

    FUN FUN FUN FUN

    By the way, this Huntress could throw a hatchet and m1 in like 0,5 seconds apart.

    how's that possible with just one addon?

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089067#Comment_3089067

    You are such a child it's hilarious. Stop crying, if you don't like the game move on or grow up.

    Well that response was hypocritical 🤣🤣🤣

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089229#Comment_3089229

    These are not three slowdowns. This is just an assortment of perks. What are the ones you see that are bothering you specifically?

    Unless every perk that affects gens bothers you. In which case you're not being very reasonable.

    Why are you saying that perks that slow down gens are not slowdowns? And what is unreasonable about not wanting to have a META revolve around stacked slowdown and camping and tunneling?

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089070#Comment_3089070

    ahh the famous topic switch because you lost the argument. and on top of that insulting as child while you were the one using cringe emojis. What a classic DbD forum moment.

    Wow someone's been camped one too many times. For the life of me I'll never figure out why survivor mains play this game when apparently it makes you bitter and miserable

    😛

    There's another cringe emoji I choose just for you!

  • @Sally_S_gay_son said:

    I was waiting for the forum to get ahold of this clip so all Nurse haters can see it because right there in this very clip you can see Otz doing well against good Nurses and actually countering their mind games, he said it himself there was NO reason to give up, his teammates were just dumb as #########

    Survivor mains will completely ignore that. They're all gods at the game you see, and anything that kills them must be OP and unbalanced.

    IT HAS TO BE!!

    Or, back to reality, the survivors Otz was playing with were just bad. Hell just today I had a nurse compliment me on dodging and predicting her blinks. Know how I did it? I play nurse.

  • @Emeal said:

    Why are his SoloQ teammates making super bad decisions?

    Because they don't have dead hard? I dunno man since I started playing survivor again I've seen some off the wall ######### most survivors, to be bluntly honest, suck at this game.

    I've started bringing keys.

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8MBWGI586QGC/funfun.jpg

    FUN FUN FUN FUN

    By the way, this Huntress could throw a hatchet and m1 in like 0,5 seconds apart.

    how's that possible with just one addon?

    4 gens left and 2 DC's.

    -_-

    Are you sure you should be like, blaming the killer? Clearly something went wrong on the survivor side there.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Atleast they are playing against people who use the best of the best

    I'm playing Legion, Trapper or ghostface with zero slowdown and people are also just giving up.

    I'm going out of my way to make it as fair as possible. Atleast frickin try

    I'm pretty sure they think they can get killer nerfs if they keep wailing and gnashing their teeth. I mean it worked for Spirit. Fortunately I think the devs are hip to that one now I mean ######### man even Jund put out a video saying survivors have collectively lost their #########.

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089248#Comment_3089248

    4 gens left and 2 DC's.

    -_-

    Are you sure you should be like, blaming the killer? Clearly something went wrong on the survivor side there.

    yes, they dc because the huntress was able to throw a hatchet and then m1 in 0,5 seconds or so. On top of that, she slugged the 2 who DC and even with 2 left, she slugged so we couldn't get hatch. real fun

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089070#Comment_3089070

    ahh the famous topic switch because you lost the argument. and on top of that insulting as child while you were the one using cringe emojis. What a classic DbD forum moment.

    There was an argument? What are you on about, man?

    See everyone this is what happens when you get sacrificed too many times, the entity starts clouding your brain and all you can do is repeat "camper, tunneler, camper, tunneler" over and over again.

    Then you vault to the wrong side of a pallet, get killed and run to the forums to ask for KILLER NERFS😯

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089248#Comment_3089248

    4 gens left and 2 DC's.

    -_-

    Are you sure you should be like, blaming the killer? Clearly something went wrong on the survivor side there.

    Nothing went wrong on the survivor side of things they just got tired of playing against that killer. They weren't having any fun and they decided to protect their mental health. And then they get punished for it with DC penalty.

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089234#Comment_3089234

    Survivor mains will completely ignore that. They're all gods at the game you see, and anything that kills them must be OP and unbalanced.

    IT HAS TO BE!!

    Or, back to reality, the survivors Otz was playing with were just bad. Hell just today I had a nurse compliment me on dodging and predicting her blinks. Know how I did it? I play nurse.

    If his teammates were that bad then that's just all the evidence we need to know that MMR is broken. As many hours as he has, he should never have bad teammates.

  • @egg_ said:

    This video only showcases that nurse seriously needs to have her range add-ons reworked and post blink attack being turned into special, as it's literally a free win eyes closed, to the point that basically no one wants to deal with that bullshit

    You are literally just parroting the survivor main cliche "I lost and am salty, these are the nerfs I want" teleprompter script. Say that nurse was running with no add-ons at all? THAT team would have still lost. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

    Screenshot_20220724-142938_PS App.jpg

    There's my nurse. Show yours. If she's so easy to win with I'm sure you have her p3 at least, right? Because I am oh so very, very sure your not a survivor main who never touches killer.

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089162#Comment_3089162

    I'm pretty sure they think they can get killer nerfs if they keep wailing and gnashing their teeth. I mean it worked for Spirit. Fortunately I think the devs are hip to that one now I mean ######### man even Jund put out a video saying survivors have collectively lost their #########.

    The devs are also now going through getting hip to those teeth gnashing survivors quitting the game and taking their money elsewhere. Do you think whining killers or money will win out?

  • @Alcuin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089162#Comment_3089162

    Legions are running Thana and three other slowdowns. So is Plague, so is Pinhead. People defend this patch because they like pubstomping. It's not about balance, fun, skill vs skill. It's about pubstomping, that's they want.

    I'm playing survivor. Started at the very bottom almost to gold now. And yes I am enjoying the patch I actually like a challenge. C'mon man it's been years weren't you tired of waltzing out the gate every game with no chance of losing?

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089118#Comment_3089118

    Wow someone's been camped one too many times. For the life of me I'll never figure out why survivor mains play this game when apparently it makes you bitter and miserable

    😛

    There's another cringe emoji I choose just for you!

    Because a lot and I mean a great majority of survivors have put a good deal of money into this game. They look at it as an investment in hopes that eventually the game will come back around and be as fun as it once was for them. They don't want to give up and feel like it's a total loss. Which is a good argument against having any kind of paid crap, (and I do mean crap in the case of DBD), in a game.

  • @ashtonisfarout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089384#Comment_3089384

    The devs are also now going through getting hip to those teeth gnashing survivors quitting the game and taking their money elsewhere. Do you think whining killers or money will win out?

    I've read your post 4 times now and I'm pretty sure the only way it can be interpreted is "balance the game grossly in our favor for what basically amounts to a bribe".

    I pulled this off Google for you

    in·teg·ri·ty

    /inˈteɡrədē/

    noun

    1. 1.
    2. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
    3. "he is known to be a man of integrity."

    So know I mean this game has been out for the better part of a decade I'm pretty sure BHVR knows a survivor main Reeeeeeeeee when they see one. At this point we all do.

  • @ashtonisfarout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089350#Comment_3089350

    Because a lot and I mean a great majority of survivors have put a good deal of money into this game. They look at it as an investment in hopes that eventually the game will come back around and be as fun as it once was for them. They don't want to give up and feel like it's a total loss. Which is a good argument against having any kind of paid crap, (and I do mean crap in the case of DBD), in a game.

    Define "fun". What makes a game of dbd "fun" for you? Also if any devs were to chance upon this thread you're doing an excellent job of winning hearts and minds.

  • @egg_ said:

    This video only showcases that nurse seriously needs to have her range add-ons reworked and post blink attack being turned into special, as it's literally a free win eyes closed, to the point that basically no one wants to deal with that bullshit

    If you take from this video that Nurse is busted, and not that solo queue teammates can be absolute dimwits... you didn’t watch the same Nurse matches as me. Otz himself even made blatant mistakes and admitted to it (notably, holding shift prematurely prior to being picked up from the ground). He also rages at a fellow teammate for cleansing Haunted at a bad time (it basically led to ending the match), which was simply unknowable to the survivor which hex perk it was.

    But I guess bad survivors will take any opportunity to say Nurse needs a nerf.

    Edit: typos.

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089201#Comment_3089201

    I'm playing survivor. Started at the very bottom almost to gold now. And yes I am enjoying the patch I actually like a challenge. C'mon man it's been years weren't you tired of waltzing out the gate every game with no chance of losing?

    I play solo survivor (and killer). There's never been a time where I had no chance of losing. If you're interested, though, SupaAlf streams his Nurse gameplay and is at 290+ consecutive wins. He started the streak well prior to the patch so it's guaranteed -- no chance of losing -- to reach 300. And 400, 500. So much for the invincible solo survivor.

  • Nothing will ever be done to fix this, they have more important things to do like make money than to actually improve their game, there are bugs still in the game from years ago, I mean they are trying it seems but IMO the damage is done and we have to just live with it.

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089440#Comment_3089440

    Define "fun". What makes a game of dbd "fun" for you? Also if any devs were to chance upon this thread you're doing an excellent job of winning hearts and minds.

    I'm not saying these things to win the hearts and minds of the devs. I'm saying it as I slap in the face to wake them the ######### up. If I'm wanting to win any hearts and minds it's the solo q survivors that are being pegged hard with this update. To quote the ghost of Christmas present in Scrooged, "Sometimes you have to slap them in the face just to get their attention!"

  • @Alcuin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089420#Comment_3089420

    I play solo survivor (and killer). There's never been a time where I had no chance of losing. If you're interested, though, SupaAlf streams his Nurse gameplay and is at 290+ consecutive wins. He started the streak well prior to the patch so it's guaranteed -- no chance of losing -- to reach 300. And 400, 500. So much for the invincible solo survivor.

    I would certainly hope if you do something for a living you would be good at it! If I were to look up say, streamer survivor escape streaks I'm sure I'd find something similar. Myself, I play the game as more of a hobby. As I'm sure you do as well. So what does that have to do with anything, really?

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089419#Comment_3089419

    I've read your post 4 times now and I'm pretty sure the only way it can be interpreted is "balance the game grossly in our favor for what basically amounts to a bribe".

    I pulled this off Google for you

    in·teg·ri·ty

    /inˈteɡrədē/

    noun

    1. 1.
    2. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
    3. "he is known to be a man of integrity."

    So know I mean this game has been out for the better part of a decade I'm pretty sure BHVR knows a survivor main Reeeeeeeeee when they see one. At this point we all do.

    Maybe 4 more times of reading it will help you understand simple logic. They listen to money more than whiny killers or survivors. And right now guess where their money's going.

  • @ashtonisfarout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089452#Comment_3089452

    I'm not saying these things to win the hearts and minds of the devs. I'm saying it as I slap in the face to wake them the ######### up. If I'm wanting to win any hearts and minds it's the solo q survivors that are being pegged hard with this update. To quote the ghost of Christmas present in Scrooged, "Sometimes you have to slap them in the face just to get their attention!"

    Well, at least you read Dickens I guess. What awakening are you trying to give your fellow survivor mains though? "Hey guys for the first time in half a decade a patch doesn't favor us, it's time to mutiny!!". This ongoing temper tantrum is making you guys look BAD man. And in the end it's going to accomplish nothing except show people the reputation survivor mains have is well deserved.

    Cheers tho!

  • A lot of streamers/regular users have posted about the yeet/DC epidemic.

    Some people think it is a conspiracy, though >_>

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089470#Comment_3089470

    I would certainly hope if you do something for a living you would be good at it! If I were to look up say, streamer survivor escape streaks I'm sure I'd find something similar. Myself, I play the game as more of a hobby. As I'm sure you do as well. So what does that have to do with anything, really?

    There is no similar solo survivor streak. 300 consecutive wins in a multiplayer game is more than being good, it means there are considerable imbalances. Bugha is never going to win 300 consecutive public Fortnite matches.

    What does playing this game as a hobby have to do with anything? Who wants to participate in low-skilled, low-effort pubstomping as a hobby?

  • LOVING.jpg

    BHV will have a lot of fun with these numbers lololol

  • @Alcuin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089489#Comment_3089489

    There is no similar solo survivor streak. 300 consecutive wins in a multiplayer game is more than being good, it means there are considerable imbalances. Bugha is never going to win 300 consecutive public Fortnite matches.

    What does playing this game as a hobby have to do with anything? Who wants to participate in low-skilled, low-effort pubstomping as a hobby?

    WimaTV made it to 383 escapes in a row.

  • Solo queue has always been a problem, I do not understand how it JUST became a problem for everyone now.

  • I specified solo survivor. Not SWF and not when hatch could be opened with keys before all gens were finished. I'm talking solo survivor. Five gens done. Open the gate and getting out. Let's see it 300 times like SupaAlf wins 300 times in a row. It's not going to happen. My initial response was to a member who asked if I was getting tired of waltzing out the exit gate every time with no chance of losing.

‹ 1 2