Otz feels my solo queue pain!

https://youtu.be/bGBarBqg_YI

I loved this video❤️

Since the new patch dropped I've been mostly playing survivor, and I don't think I've ever howled at my screen so loudly.

Teammates going down in ten seconds, no one working on gens, being left to die on first hook and killers with no concept of mercy.

I am, somehow, still having a blast!

Thanks for the laugh Otz😉

Comments

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/I94MZ6WMJFAU/loving.jpg

    BHV will have a lot of fun with these numbers lololol

    Except for I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge survivors are doing it on purpose because they don't like the patch or out of sheer baby rage. You guys got it to work with Legion, then Spirit. I don't think you'll have a third go round.

  • @Rescultir said:

    Solo queue has always been a problem, I do not understand how it JUST became a problem for everyone now.

    No dead hard. They won't admit it but that's why survivors are getting curbstomped all over the entity's realm. 3/4 of the survivor player base went from three health states to two. Of course they're losing a lot. I'm sure we'll see things reach some sort of equilibrium in a week or so but till then......

    REEEEEEEEEEEEE

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089533#Comment_3089533

    Except for I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge survivors are doing it on purpose because they don't like the patch or out of sheer baby rage. You guys got it to work with Legion, then Spirit. I don't think you'll have a third go round.

    even if it's on purpose, that's not what they want to happen in their game, i know this and you know this

    they didn't make a game so people can troll like this, I have no doubt in my mind that they will have to do something about it, in the end, every game company need their player base, and this playerbase is broken right now. If you think they're ok with this just because it's on purpose, you're mad silly.

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089369#Comment_3089369

    yes, they dc because the huntress was able to throw a hatchet and then m1 in 0,5 seconds or so. On top of that, she slugged the 2 who DC and even with 2 left, she slugged so we couldn't get hatch. real fun

    How is this any different than huntress before the update? She could run wind up/cooldown addons before 🤯

  • @Alcuin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089420#Comment_3089420

    I play solo survivor (and killer). There's never been a time where I had no chance of losing. If you're interested, though, SupaAlf streams his Nurse gameplay and is at 290+ consecutive wins. He started the streak well prior to the patch so it's guaranteed -- no chance of losing -- to reach 300. And 400, 500. So much for the invincible solo survivor.

    A singular killer being too strong on someone with thousands of hours on her who used to play competitively is pretty unrealistic. He also runs starstruck (remove special attacks please) and very strong addons (need nerfed)

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089394#Comment_3089394

    How is this any different than huntress before the update? She could run wind up/cooldown addons before 🤯

    I don't know, I had never faced a huntress that did that, but that's not the only thing that made them dc

    it's a set of things

    if they both went down with 5 gens still, the survivors probably felt powerless knowing that their gen take now up to 90+ seconds to get done with a powerful and angry 2 feet tall huntress after them.

    It's only logical

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089606#Comment_3089606

    I don't know, I had never faced a huntress that did that, but that's not the only thing that made them dc

    it's a set of things

    if they both went down with 5 gens still, the survivors probably felt powerless knowing that their gen take now up to 90+ seconds to get done with a powerful and angry 2 feet tall huntress after them.

    It's only logical

    How do two people go down in 5 seconds with 5 gens up? The only answer is them somehow both being chased by the same huntress which makes no sense it requires both of them to break the one rule which is to spread out to prevent a situation like that even happening.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089617#Comment_3089617

    How do two people go down in 5 seconds with 5 gens up? The only answer is them somehow both being chased by the same huntress which makes no sense it requires both of them to break the one rule which is to spread out to prevent a situation like that even happening.

    don't know, maybe she was chasing one of them, he/she ran to the other one doing a gen and downed them both?

  • @FriendlyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089470#Comment_3089470

    I would certainly hope if you do something for a living you would be good at it! If I were to look up say, streamer survivor escape streaks I'm sure I'd find something similar. Myself, I play the game as more of a hobby. As I'm sure you do as well. So what does that have to do with anything, really?

    There are zero streaks for survivors unless they are getting carried in a herculean SWF w/ 3 friends and military style voice comms.

    I doubt any of them could pass 10+ escapes SoloQing or playing with just 1 friend.


    Meanwhile, high level killers can essentially decide how many they want to kill before a match even starts all the while still reading twitch chat and responding to donations and subs in the middle of the game......



    Everything is all balanced though, right ?

  • @Alcuin said:

    Call of Brine, Overcharge, Jolt, Gift of Pain, Pain Resonance, Eruption, Corrupt, Pop. The META is already stale and it's not even a week old.

    Dude, you just listed off a ton of perks. Before the patch, it was Ruin or PR. Sometimes Pop. Now I'm seeing Eruption, Overcharge and GOP. Yes, killers want some sort of slowdown, because that's how the game plays. Much as survivors want an exhaustion perk.

    That's not a stale meta.

    That's things getting remarkably better.

    Ruin is bad now. Overnerfed, perhaps.

    Corrupt is fine now.

    Call of Brine is fine.

    Overcharge is fine.

    Jolt is fine, possibly even a bit weak.

    GOP is fine, considering it's a SH build.

    Eruption is fine.

    The only perk on this list that needs a tweak is PR, because it's now an outlier in terms of power.

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089606#Comment_3089606

    I don't know, I had never faced a huntress that did that, but that's not the only thing that made them dc

    it's a set of things

    if they both went down with 5 gens still, the survivors probably felt powerless knowing that their gen take now up to 90+ seconds to get done with a powerful and angry 2 feet tall huntress after them.

    It's only logical

    @AvocadoPablo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089489#Comment_3089489

    There are zero streaks for survivors unless they are getting carried in a herculean SWF w/ 3 friends and military style voice comms.

    I doubt any of them could pass 10+ escapes SoloQing or playing with just 1 friend.

    Meanwhile, high level killers can essentially decide how many they want to kill before a match even starts all the while still reading twitch chat and responding to donations and subs in the middle of the game......

    Everything is all balanced though, right ?

    Do you think you might be exaggerating just slightly? What is it with survivor mains and hyperbole anyway?

    Zero solo streaks for survivors? Zero? Noob3 would like a word with you.

  • @AvocadoPablo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089489#Comment_3089489

    There are zero streaks for survivors unless they are getting carried in a herculean SWF w/ 3 friends and military style voice comms.

    I doubt any of them could pass 10+ escapes SoloQing or playing with just 1 friend.

    Meanwhile, high level killers can essentially decide how many they want to kill before a match even starts all the while still reading twitch chat and responding to donations and subs in the middle of the game......

    Everything is all balanced though, right ?

    Wow what a surprise a singular person out of the 4 can't beat the 1 in a 1v4 "asymmetrical"

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089606#Comment_3089606

    I don't know, I had never faced a huntress that did that, but that's not the only thing that made them dc

    it's a set of things

    if they both went down with 5 gens still, the survivors probably felt powerless knowing that their gen take now up to 90+ seconds to get done with a powerful and angry 2 feet tall huntress after them.

    It's only logical

    I wouldn't be scared of a 2 foot huntress I would find that quite adorable 🥰

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8MBWGI586QGC/funfun.jpg

    FUN FUN FUN FUN

    By the way, this Huntress could throw a hatchet and m1 in like 0,5 seconds apart.

    how's that possible with just one addon?

    Oak Haft is an Uncommon Hunting Hatchets Add-on .

    Im guessing, and maybe a perk for swing and miss.

  • Otz's experience against that Nurse is so typical. "Hey, this Nurse is completely manageable and all we have to do is accept that Starstruck exists". Teammates: all go down instantly and get exposed from Starstruck.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Otz's experience against that Nurse is so typical. "Hey, this Nurse is completely manageable and all we have to do is accept that Starstruck exists". Teammates: all go down instantly and get exposed from Starstruck.

    If I ever meet you in game I'll either give you a kill or let you go because I like your name

  • This video has almost nothing to do with the actual changes in the patch and everything to do with ragequitters being super annoying.

  • @Alcuin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089162#Comment_3089162

    Legions are running Thana and three other slowdowns. So is Plague, so is Pinhead. People defend this patch because they like pubstomping. It's not about balance, fun, skill vs skill. It's about pubstomping, that's they want.

    I'm not

    I'm like running stuff like brutal strenght and fire up or information perks

    People still give up the moment i have the slightest advantage or they run into a situation old dh would have saved them

1 2 ›