Killer mains starting to get bored

Timestamped VOD I was currently watching. Killer games are to easy and they get bored of that.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1536642400?t=03h01m00s

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    Timestamped VOD I was currently watching. Killer games are to easy and they get bored of that.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1536642400?t=03h01m00s

    Jesus Christ how many more posts are you going to make about the same topic. This is your 4th now 🙄

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336111/killer-mains-starting-to-get-bored

    Jesus Christ how many more posts are you going to make about the same topic. This is your 4th now 🙄

    Why is that your concern? Do you pay taxes when people make forum posts? Im allowed to do that and I will bring attention to it. You want me to talk about how happy I am that David is gay and how nice his cosmetics are? Idc about that stuff. I care about gameplay and fun in the actual match

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079199#Comment_3079199

    Why is that your concern? Do you pay taxes when people make forum posts? Im allowed to do that and I will bring attention to it. You want me to talk about how happy I am that David is gay and how nice his cosmetics are? Idc about that stuff. I care about gameplay and fun in the actual match

    David's gay now??






    .....j/k lol.

  • Killer was getting boring before the patch. This is trying to shake up the game, but it's still boring. There's only so many times you can loop killers/survivors before it gets old. YMMV sure, but everyones going to get bored of it at some point.

  • I mean tbf Hexys a pretty solid killer with 1000s of hrs in the game. This update just basically made people that were already experienced with killer prior have to try less with the same outcome as before. The games where sweaty killer mains lost after 35 games of 4ks in a row are now easier then before.. The only thing that needed to be done in the mid chapter patch was a DH nerf and a rubberband fix. That’s it. The new tiles on Macmillans are pretty cool, but I wish the devs would revert Everything else.

  • It's been 2 days, they need to grow up.

  • I don't get how people can make these sorts of general statements with a straight face. Who are "killer mains" and how do you speak for all of them?

  • Facing low Mmr survivors because of broken system and proxy camping is boring, yes.

  • So you can post other people's videos, but not your own. Makes me doubt you even play Killer in the first place, not that I believed you anyway

  • @cannonballB said:

    Killer was getting boring before the patch. This is trying to shake up the game, but it's still boring. There's only so many times you can loop killers/survivors before it gets old. YMMV sure, but everyones going to get bored of it at some point.

    You arent wrong, but in this VOD he is getting bored exactly after the patch and explains its because Killers are overbuffed.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    So you can post other people's videos, but not your own. Makes me doubt you even play Killer in the first place, not that I believed you anyway

    @[Deleted User] said:

    So you can share other people's games but not your own?

    If you didnt know this, sharing a Video link takes no significant uploud bandwith compared to actually streaming and uploading video content. Not sure how educated you are about the Internet technologie. I know, it hasnt been around for a while, Internet is still that mysterious thing most people dont understand

  • What a surprise - a Killer Main who probably ran the easiest Build possible before (4 Slowdowns) continues to run the easiest Build possible and thinks that the game is boring now after this big Killer Buff.

    He could start to run other Perks. But yeah, changing the Meta was only for the Survivor Side, Killers get to keep their Slowdown-Meta.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    What a surprise - a Killer Main who probably ran the easiest Build possible before (4 Slowdowns) continues to run the easiest Build possible and thinks that the game is boring now after this big Killer Buff.

    He could start to run other Perks. But yeah, changing the Meta was only for the Survivor Side, Killers get to keep their Slowdown-Meta.

    Asking one side to handicap themselves to create balance is not balance. Regardless, BHVR wanted to buff killer without acknowledging there was already an easy code to crack when it comes to the role. That code doesn't exist for solo survivor any yet the role has been put on the back burner for at least a year. It's evident right before one's eyes. By their fruits.

  • @Alcuin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079319#Comment_3079319

    Asking one side to handicap themselves to create balance is not balance. Regardless, BHVR wanted to buff killer without acknowledging there was already an easy code to crack when it comes to the role. That code doesn't exist for solo survivor any yet the role has been put on the back burner for at least a year. It's evident right before one's eyes. By their fruits.

    exactly this. We arent balancing around playing no perks no addons, F tier killer blindfolded with no sound, using one hand and broken Keyboard. He is using the meta like every mid to high MMR killer will be using all in a few more days.

  • @Alcuin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079319#Comment_3079319

    Asking one side to handicap themselves to create balance is not balance. Regardless, BHVR wanted to buff killer without acknowledging there was already an easy code to crack when it comes to the role. That code doesn't exist for solo survivor any yet the role has been put on the back burner for at least a year. It's evident right before one's eyes. By their fruits.

    Yeah, but come on.

    He is complaining that Killer gets boring and uses the easiest Build he can use. If Killer is boring when using the strongest stuff, he can turn it down a bit to make it more of a challenge.

    (Not saying that he has to do it, but it would be the first thing I would do if I get bored to make it more interesting again)

  • Well, then play survivor? Or a different game. Nobody can help someone else's boredom...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    So you can share other people's games but not your own?

    This. OP needs to get a clue.

  • I wonder when ppl will get tired of this whole exaggeration. Honestly ppl will never be satisfied as it seems xD

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079356#Comment_3079356

    Yeah, but come on.

    He is complaining that Killer gets boring and uses the easiest Build he can use. If Killer is boring when using the strongest stuff, he can turn it down a bit to make it more of a challenge.

    (Not saying that he has to do it, but it would be the first thing I would do if I get bored to make it more interesting again)

    He is showcasing this to the stream. He is a streamer earning money playing this game. His complained is valid

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079285#Comment_3079285

    To be fair. They're not completly wrong. They're just not doing a good job of making their point. Or articulating themselves very well.

    Their point is wrong.

    Killer mains aren't starting to get bored, Killers that continue to run 4 slowdowns are starting to get bored, and those aren't all Killer mains, just a minority.

    Running 1-0 slowdown Perks is fun, because you can run everything else

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079356#Comment_3079356

    Yeah, but come on.

    He is complaining that Killer gets boring and uses the easiest Build he can use. If Killer is boring when using the strongest stuff, he can turn it down a bit to make it more of a challenge.

    (Not saying that he has to do it, but it would be the first thing I would do if I get bored to make it more interesting again)

    I agree.

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    Timestamped VOD I was currently watching. Killer games are to easy and they get bored of that.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1536642400?t=03h01m00s

    You know what's really funny - in the very next game he soloQ's as Claudette and the entire team escapes without much issue. If you are going to cherry-pick, you would've been better served finding an actually isolated video that didn't undermine your point completely.

  • I find survivor boring in all honesty. Hold M1 on a gen or run around a car 10 times and drop a pallet.

    At least with killer, they have different abilities and strategies. I find it more fun.

    I think tho, what we need to realize is, it's just a game. You win some you lose some. Who cares in the long run? Just do what you can, play the way you want to play as long as your not cheating. Don't let anyone tell you how to play.

    If we did that we would all have more fun. Just my opinion. 🙂

  • @BenZ0 said:

    I wonder when ppl will get tired of this whole exaggeration. Honestly ppl will never be satisfied as it seems xD

    this is not exaggeration. I wonder when people like you get tired of all the gaslighting

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336111/killer-mains-starting-to-get-bored

    You know what's really funny - in the very next game he soloQ's as Claudette and the entire team escapes without much issue. If you are going to cherry-pick, you would've been better served finding an actually isolated video that didn't undermine your point completely.

    because he is a Killer main and barely plays Survivor. He said it earlier himself that his Survivor MMR is extremly low and not comparable to his Killer MMR which is extremely high

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079397#Comment_3079397

    Their point isn't killers are getting bored. The point in many of their posts. Are that the changes made it too easy for killers. And too hard for survivors.

    They're not completly wrong. There are broken things going against survivos now. That need changed/looked at. They're just not doing a good job of making their point

    The point of this post is that Killer mains are getting bored, which is wrong.

    As to there being broken things on the Killer side, I agree. Thanataphobia needs a look at, Eruption Incapacitating Survivors for 25 seconds is too much, DS is pretty much useless, etc..., but most of my problems are with the Perk changes, the base-kit changes are fine

  • He's running full slowdown perks + Wraith is pretty good on Saloon because the map is small and all the loop tiles are horrible in that map. One match is not enough to prove anything.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079424#Comment_3079424

    The point of this post is that Killer mains are getting bored, which is wrong.

    As to there being broken things on the Killer side, I agree. Thanataphobia needs a look at, Eruption Incapacitating Survivors for 25 seconds is too much, DS is pretty much useless, etc..., but most of my problems are with the Perk changes, the base-kit changes are fine

    He is a killer main and he said he is getting bored how easy it is. Im not wrong.

  • @Kees_T said:

    He's running full slowdown perks + Wraith is pretty good on Saloon because the map is small and all the loop tiles are horrible in that map. One match is not enough to prove anything.

    if you would have taken just a second to look at the timer, you would see it was already 3 hrs in the stream. That wasnt his 1st match

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079449#Comment_3079449

    Maybe for this post. They made like 6 today. All trying to prove the same point. That some things are now unfair for survivors, and that is correct.

    I think gen speeds need to go back down to 80. The chase mechanics were enough. STBFL needs looked at. To compensate for the weapon wipe and speed boost reduction. DS stun needs to go back to 5 seconds.

    6 posts? What an addict.


    I agree with all of those, but I'm iffy on the Generator change.

    I'd probably have to see the chase changes with 80 seconds Generators for me to formulate a "smart" opinion on it

  • lol, I had to let some survivor leave yesterday, it's too easy now

    they give up midgame when they realise they can't finish all the gens

    I kinda pity them now and I can't find the courage to play survivor in this state

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079199#Comment_3079199

    Why is that your concern? Do you pay taxes when people make forum posts? Im allowed to do that and I will bring attention to it. You want me to talk about how happy I am that David is gay and how nice his cosmetics are? Idc about that stuff. I care about gameplay and fun in the actual match

    Do you people seriously think LGBT is always the villain in everything?

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079458#Comment_3079458

    if you would have taken just a second to look at the timer, you would see it was already 3 hrs in the stream. That wasnt his 1st match

    I though you were only mentioning that specific match. Still, my point stands.

    Dead hard and gen times nerf really make most matchs more easy to 4k. As I look, this guys is dedicated to playing DBD so it's not surprising he's destroying everyone.

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079487#Comment_3079487

    my post count is 141, your over 4k. Reflect more omegalul

    I didn't make 6 different threads on the same topic?

  • @Kees_T said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079474#Comment_3079474

    I though you were only mentioning that specific match. Still, my point stands.

    Dead hard and gen times nerf really make most matchs more easy to 4k. As I look, this guys is dedicated to playing DBD so it's not surprising he's destroying everyone.

    Nah I just timestamped his statement. He has around 4k hours, a lot of people have that many hrs in dbd aswell. A lot of people are dedicated to DbD. I dont understand how this makes his point invalid

  • Thats not the definition of addict but cope more ma boi

  • Not surprising at all.

    This is what happens when you make flat number changes and don't compensate on the other side.

    The problem is now stacking effects. There is such thing as too much.

  • Yes it's kinda boring to lose 1/20 match but the most boring part is waiting 10 min in queue, please fix matchmaking incentive or fix the game quickly, killer queue is unbearable

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079227#Comment_3079227

    You arent wrong, but in this VOD he is getting bored exactly after the patch and explains its because Killers are overbuffed.

    You heard it here first a ttv is bored… that’s it pack it up.

    Who’s in charge of the servers?… you.. ok then switch em off. Chop chop we haven’t got all day and this ttv may be getting more bored by the minute so switch it all off.

    Sir put down the mouse… sir, sir! I’m going to have to ask you to leave before you get bored too, so put down the mouse.

    You ma’am what are you doing with that controller? Put it down, don’t you know a ttv was bored? We are shutting it all down.

    Somebody get the lights.

  • @rvzrvzrvz said:

    Yes it's kinda boring to lose 1/20 match but the most boring part is waiting 10 min in queue, please fix matchmaking incentive or fix the game quickly, killer queue is unbearable

    Main is slowly getting longer aswell. Was instant day 1 patch but now takes 5 minutes. Will increase more over the days I bet

  • @JibbyNeutron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079561#Comment_3079561

    cant win in the forum. People say they win all the time and are bored "muuuh show evidence, uploud videos noone will watch because that would break my narrative that you are just lying".

    Then people show other streamers "muuuh a twitch streamer muh muh opinion discared, F off you idiot"

    You guys are all gaslighting

    Learn to laugh it’s only a game.

  • A lot of people are complaining, but the player numbers on Steam are holding stable or even up now. If I’m a dev at BHVR, I’m not seeing a problem unless the player numbers start to drop. If you want changes to be made, stop playing. It’s unfortunate, but that’s the way it seems to be

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    A lot of people are complaining, but the player numbers on Steam are holding stable or even up now. If I’m a dev at BHVR, I’m not seeing a problem unless the player numbers start to drop. If you want changes to be made, stop playing. It’s unfortunate, but that’s the way it seems to be

    huh? last time I checked we lost again a huge amount of players

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    A lot of people are complaining, but the player numbers on Steam are holding stable or even up now. If I’m a dev at BHVR, I’m not seeing a problem unless the player numbers start to drop. If you want changes to be made, stop playing. It’s unfortunate, but that’s the way it seems to be

    ye just checked, nearly 6k lost players

    grafik.png


  • Closing this thread here, as the OP is frequently attacking others that have responded. Please remember that there are people with many differing opinions on this Forum, and everyone is welcome to share those opinions, as well as disagree with those opinions, so long as the Forum Rules are followed.

    And as a reminder, if you have a post within a similar topic range open such as Killer games and changes you dislike and feel are not what you prefer, please keep to that thread rather than open a new thread that is within that same topic. Thank you.