Nurse, Nurse...another Nurse...then another...and another...and-

I'm so tired of Nurse. Like, I'm trying to mess around and just chill, enjoy the game. But I feel like every other game as soon as I hear her screech from across the map it's like instant pain.

Currently watching this 5 minute DC timer go down because I just can't take it anymore. Need someone to discover another game breaking Nurse bug so she can get killswitched for another month. I'm just so tired.

Nurse, Legion, Nurse, Wraith, Nurse like whyyy must you curse me God.

Comments

  • @Tsulan said:

    You realize that the top Nurse players during tournaments barely get a 2k with NOED and camping against top survivor squads. Do you?

    Having been in tournaments myself I'd say not only are the restrictions put on nurse generally harsher than those put on SWF, but that the nurse player in this situation performing that well against the best of the best survivor SWF groups, who everyone can agree are wildly OP, pretty much proves how powerful (OP) nurse is.

    Also, I don't know what tournaments you are referring to, but the ones in Asia (korea, japan) have nurse performing very well if she is ever not banned.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036419#Comment_3036419

    Yea, everyone was probably good and running meta stuff. The game shouldn’t be balanced for people who don’t learn the game.

    It shouldn't be balanced around "tournament" players either.

  • Remember the glory days


    RDT_20220630_0022533082026004687837516.jpg


  • I mean if you wanna nerf map size and loops so other killers have a fighting chance I'll take a Nurse Nerf.

  • They should just nerf nurse and blight so that every killer is at the same level, they buffed every m1 killer with the upcoming patch and guess who get the most benefits out of it? Yeah, these two, every killer should be at the same level, only this way we will see variety in our games instead of nurse/blight simulator.

  • @RisingTron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036475#Comment_3036475

    It shouldn't be balanced around "tournament" players either.

    Then probably nurse doesn't need a nerf, because non-tournament nurses are nothing to be scared of.

  • Seems like everyone has been getting a lot of Nurses except me #########?

  • @Eredestra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036220#Comment_3036220

    And every single MMR is DS, Dead Hard and Borrowed Time. No matter what MMR you play atleast 2 or 3 Survivors have those Perks.

    DH aside, exactly what are Survivors supposed to do against camping and tunneling? These are literally the only defenses against the killers most OP and braindead strategies.

    Although used for other gross purposes, DH can help against those strats too.

  • @RisingTron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036192#Comment_3036192

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036224#Comment_3036224

    Y'all talking a whole lotta nothing like i do not care. I'm a solo queue player who throws games making self-care and bite the bullet plays so what's all that gotta do with me. Y'all find holding W and hiding behind tiles and hoping a nurse misses her blinks fun? Cuz that's all you can do.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036241#Comment_3036241

    If God is good it'll be sooner rather than later.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036267#Comment_3036267

    Nurse literally disables an entire function of the game with pallets tho. And despite her being "Nerfed for balance years ago." it's crazy how she's still not balanced.

    Nurse can be pallet stunned and juked at pallet just like any other killer, so I'm not sure what you mean.

    If you actually care to see and learn, here's another forum user's upload. Go to the 58 second mark. The chad stuns a Nurse mid-blink, dumb techs her, and gets away. He is running no exhaustion perk. The Nurse ended the match with two hooks.

    P.S. - I can tell other people don't really want to hear the truth, because the video has only four views after me suggesting this in yet another "Wah Nurse!" thread.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP3RaHNz0k0

  • @RisingTron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036475#Comment_3036475

    It shouldn't be balanced around "tournament" players either.

    If you’re worse than the person you’re playing against, you should lose 100% of the time. Nurse is the only killer that can legitimately force the survivors to show their skills. Every other killer can be looped/have their time wasted before being able to do anything.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036306#Comment_3036306

    Nurse can be pallet stunned and juked at pallet just like any other killer, so I'm not sure what you mean.

    If you actually care to see and learn, here's another forum user's upload. Go to the 58 second mark. The chad stuns a Nurse mid-blink, dumb techs her, and gets away. He is running no exhaustion perk. The Nurse ended the match with two hooks.

    P.S. - I can tell other people don't really want to hear the truth, because the video has only four views after me suggesting this in yet another "Wah Nurse!" thread.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP3RaHNz0k0

    Lol dude, jokes on you, the 4 views are probably Nurse players looking to improve their game!

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036107#Comment_3036107

    At least I can heal against a Nurse. Plague disables an entire function in the game, like a third of survivor perks and medkits, and gets free health states just because of her basekit. Real neat!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036241#Comment_3036241

    Source? She was already nerfed to be balanced years ago.

    With all the complaining shes getting, i'm pretty sure She's getting nerfed.

    And she isnt balance, and her being "hard" to play doesnt justify her being this broken mess.

    Only nurse mains defend her.. this gives me old spirit flashbacks

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036521#Comment_3036521

    Then probably nurse doesn't need a nerf, because non-tournament nurses are nothing to be scared of.

    You don't have to be a tournament nurse to be a 4k stomper.

    Tournament nurse is just the Cherry on top.

  • @RisingTron said:

    I'm so tired of Nurse. Like, I'm trying to mess around and just chill, enjoy the game. But I feel like every other game as soon as I hear her screech from across the map it's like instant pain.

    Currently watching this 5 minute DC timer go down because I just can't take it anymore. Need someone to discover another game breaking Nurse bug so she can get killswitched for another month. I'm just so tired.

    Nurse, Legion, Nurse, Wraith, Nurse like whyyy must you curse me God.

    @WeenieDog said:

    speaking of dc's. I'm finding that a lot of people really hate Plague.

    Every killer can be hard but only Nurse is impossible for most of the players and that makes her difference from Plague for example who i like to play and i like to play against her.

  • @Veinslay said:

    Maybe you'd see more Ghostfaces and Trappers or something if they weren't getting teabagged and flashlight clicked the entire game because they're hilariously underpowered compared to Nurse and Blight. Survivors only want to play against a killer they can run for 5 gens, not one that can actually compete with 4 man SWF baby mode

    OK there are survs who behave like bull*. But i am not that kind of nor i play swf. As killer i dodge every swf including private profiles. So i can understand this point of view. But still the Nurse is rid. op and it solo survs are most affected of this.

  • Ofc its like if in cod a player was able to decide between using a colt 1911 or m61 vulcan. OFC they'd go for spray and pray, low effort max reward

  • @RisingTron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036107#Comment_3036107

    Yeah she's up there. Plague with Thana is as bad as Legion with Thana. Just kill me.

    Hell i'd say plague with thana is worse. Seeing as you can't phyiscally heal against her, and if you choose to do so she gets a free hit galore corrupt purge, that ignores all of the loops and just needs a pixel of vomit to hit someone and down them.

  • @Gratxla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036267#Comment_3036267

    With all the complaining shes getting, i'm pretty sure She's getting nerfed.

    And she isnt balance, and her being "hard" to play doesnt justify her being this broken mess.

    Only nurse mains defend her.. this gives me old spirit flashbacks

    Survivor main here, don't play Nurse too much (just dailies and Rift challenges); and yet it's obvious for me that she is still balanced. Do I really need to copy paste the same thing every thread? So annoying.

    • Slowest base movement speed of all killers - the only to actually move slower than a running survivor
    • Gives clear audio and visual cues of all she is doing
    • Fatigue after every blink (longer for a missed attack)
    • Blink charge time
    • Blink recharge time
    • Heavily punished for miscalculating a blink
    • Fairly add-on dependent (particularly for inexperienced Nurse players)


  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037433#Comment_3037433

    Survivor main here, don't play Nurse too much (just dailies and Rift challenges); and yet it's obvious for me that she is still balanced. Do I really need to copy paste the same thing every thread? So annoying.

    • Slowest base movement speed of all killers - the only to actually move slower than a running survivor
    • Gives clear audio and visual cues of all she is doing
    • Fatigue after every blink (longer for a missed attack)
    • Blink charge time
    • Blink recharge time
    • Heavily punished for miscalculating a blink
    • Fairly add-on dependent (particularly for inexperienced Nurse players)

    Yet she seems to be only balanced to You, cause everyone and their mother complains about her, hell, Even nurse mains admit she has a little too much going for her, don't be delirant.

    Maybe you're the gigabrain from this forum that knows how to counter her, please enlighten us.

    And funny how with all those """""downsides""""" She's the Best killer in the Game by A LOT, funny, don't u think so?

  • @Orochi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036225#Comment_3036225

    DH aside, exactly what are Survivors supposed to do against camping and tunneling? These are literally the only defenses against the killers most OP and braindead strategies.

    Although used for other gross purposes, DH can help against those strats too.

    Then with that argument, what are M1 Killers suppose to do against Survivors who Gen rush and make the experience for the Killer miserable without giving a chance for the Killer to enjoy themselves?

    Camping and Tunneling literally happens when the Killer sees that after getting 1 hook 2-3 gens are popped. You go after the next Survivor and another Gen gets popped and the hooked Survivor is unhooked and healing in a corner.

    So in a span of getting 2 hooks a total of 4 Gens are already done and gone, leaving just one.


    Do you know why Killers play Nurse and Blight? Because the insane mobility and power these Killers have that helps them turn a 2 minute chase into a 10 second chase and then they can run around to defend the other Gens.

    So with that knowledge, what are Killers suppose to do to stop Survivors from popping 3 Gens at the start of the game? Gen regressing Perks? Hardly as effective because Hexes get destroyed, Scourge Hooks requires you to "hook" someone, which is a pain in itself when you are an M1 Killer with no gap closers.

    Or should the Killer just smack a Survivor and immediately leave them and start running towards a Generator, while the injured Survivor heals. A back and forth running and smacking without hooking.


    And the experience is always awful for a Killer when you get lucky and down a Survivor before a Gen popped and as you get a good down the rest of the Survivors just dictate they dont wanna play that match anymore, so they purposefully throw the game and get themselves sacrificed or just DC as soon as the game doesnt turn into their favour.


    Camping and Tunneling is a way to make the game more balanced for the Killer, you remove 1 player effectively slowing the rate at which Gens are being done and slowing the unhooks.

    How is it a fair number to have 5 generators, 4 Survivors, 1 Killer? You chase 1 Survivor and 3 are on 3 different Gens, they get popped and 2 are left? How are those numbers fair?

    For camping and tunneling to stop there is only one solution and that is to increase the amount of Generators that are needed to done, so you as a Killer have time to chase a Survivor around the map for 2 minutes without losing all your Gens.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037433#Comment_3037433

    Survivor main here, don't play Nurse too much (just dailies and Rift challenges); and yet it's obvious for me that she is still balanced. Do I really need to copy paste the same thing every thread? So annoying.

    • Slowest base movement speed of all killers - the only to actually move slower than a running survivor
    • Gives clear audio and visual cues of all she is doing
    • Fatigue after every blink (longer for a missed attack)
    • Blink charge time
    • Blink recharge time
    • Heavily punished for miscalculating a blink
    • Fairly add-on dependent (particularly for inexperienced Nurse players)

    Recharge time is not really an issue when literally every nurse run recharge add-ons, looks like it's basekit at this point, is funny

  • image.png

    @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037433#Comment_3037433

    Survivor main here, don't play Nurse too much (just dailies and Rift challenges); and yet it's obvious for me that she is still balanced. Do I really need to copy paste the same thing every thread? So annoying.

    • Slowest base movement speed of all killers - the only to actually move slower than a running survivor
    • Gives clear audio and visual cues of all she is doing
    • Fatigue after every blink (longer for a missed attack)
    • Blink charge time
    • Blink recharge time
    • Heavily punished for miscalculating a blink
    • Fairly add-on dependent (particularly for inexperienced Nurse players)

    I think you forgot to mention her movement speed is 4% slower than survivor. But the blink speed is 333.25 %, which 230% faster than them. Also the fastest in game.

  • @RisingTron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036404#Comment_3036404

    Tournaments lol.

    When are y'all gonna realize that every player in the world isn't a tournament (can't even say it without laughing, sorry.) player.

    So let me guess. That top tournament Nurse player was going against 4 other tournament survivors who were running full meta builds and were on comms? Right, right.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036406#Comment_3036406

    If not for a couple of Blight's add-ons. He is actually one of the more fun killers to go against ngl. He's actually interactive in a way that can be fun.

    Point being, I think every Nurse player will tell you that matches are actually difficult and losses happen when matches are well made. Let's say hypothetically that I knew my Nurse MMR was close to 2000. There are probably less than 50 survivors on my server at any given time that are within an acceptable range of that before you round down to the soft cap. So that good Nurse player is rounded down by a considerable margin, and if it's at peak hours, they're probably thrown into a match against survivors in the 1500-1600 range. That's a massive, massive skill difference. Those survivors aren't going to stand a chance, and it's not because Nurse is fundamentally broken. It's because they shouldn't be in that match in the first place.

    If I have to wait a bit for a game and get four survivors with a few thousand hours each? It's a much tougher game. There's a good chance that they actually know how to path against a Nurse and don't telegraph every move. I lost most of my Nurse games in comp and rarely lose in pubs. It comes down to survivor skill vs Nurse. I'd wager that Nurse isn't stomping quality matches to an alarming degree.

  • "BuT nUrSe iS pErFeCtLy BaLaNcEd, YoU jUsT hAvE tO cOuNtEr HeR" - Every Nurse main ever.

    The only reason why Nurse is so popular is because she is one killer that CANNOT be countered. She ignores every defense survivors have, has ridiculous map pressure, and can be downright overpowered especially with Starstruck, Agitation and other perks. Even experienced players have trouble against Nurse. She is an outdated killer from a different time of the game. She needs to be reworked or just straight up deleted.

  • @Eredestra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036192#Comment_3036192

    Trapper...My God I have not seen my beautiful Trapper in ages!

    By far my most favourite Killer, but sadly I cant play him because of the amount of ridicule and suffering every Trapper needs to endure...

    Traps are basically useless because any good Survivor will immediately know how to disable his power, with his power gone he is just an M1 Killer.

    Last time I played Trapper during this event I got flashlight clicked and spammed by Survivors to come and chase them, before all my traps got popped and 3 Gens were done by the time I got my first hook.

    Such fun, very interactive and fun gameplay to suffer immensely just because I wanted to play my favourite Killer again.

    Apparently chill and fun time is only allowed for Survivors, but God forbid you wanna play Trapper or Pig you are throwing a 50 50 coin toss hoping that you get lucky and face against bad Survivors so you can enjoy yourself.

    Oh and the cherry on top of the damned cake is when they escape, they have the audacity to type in your direction and say "gg ez lol bad Killer lol, get looped cx"

    I feel your pain on that except for me its myers an billy I can't play it sucks hella.....i honestly dont mind chases & mind gaming sometimes I'm decent other times I suck i dont even mind the flashlight clicking anymore what bothers me is either 2 survivors crouching in front of me to body block me while the 3rd survivor sabos the hook that happens in 50-60% of my games anymore.....as for billy its jus weird the last 2 days I've tried playin him its gave me maps that aren't really good for billy*coughs*(lery's garden of joy pale rose) an yea I coulda brought a map offering but idk its jus weird is all....

  • @Gratxla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036734#Comment_3036734

    You don't have to be a tournament nurse to be a 4k stomper.

    Tournament nurse is just the Cherry on top.

    You don't have to be a tournament survivor to be a nurse stomper either.

    @Gratxla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037700#Comment_3037700

    Yet she seems to be only balanced to You, cause everyone and their mother complains about her, hell, Even nurse mains admit she has a little too much going for her, don't be delirant.

    Maybe you're the gigabrain from this forum that knows how to counter her, please enlighten us.

    And funny how with all those """""downsides""""" She's the Best killer in the Game by A LOT, funny, don't u think so?

    I never knew me and many other were just him, this world is full of surprise.

  • If I suspect her to have Flood of Rage (e.g., skip closer hook when she carries someone, particularly deadly/accurate after unhooks after being quite-bad at start of the game), I just move ASAP to next game when I soloQ.

    Devs ######### so much with this interesting perk but Flood of Rage is so dumb and pathetic on this killer.

  • @RisingTron said:

    I'm so tired of Nurse. Like, I'm trying to mess around and just chill, enjoy the game. But I feel like every other game as soon as I hear her screech from across the map it's like instant pain.

    Currently watching this 5 minute DC timer go down because I just can't take it anymore. Need someone to discover another game breaking Nurse bug so she can get killswitched for another month. I'm just so tired.

    Nurse, Legion, Nurse, Wraith, Nurse like whyyy must you curse me God.

    .... This means that nurse does her job! SHE SCARES YOU!

    .. xD

1 2 ›