Does anyone else never see any nurses?

Maybe it's because I'm on switch but I have cross platform on. I'm not even exaggerating when I say I go up against maybe 2 nurses a month.

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029265#Comment_3029265

    Ok. If you want to go down that road. What about THE nurse main SupaAlf admitting that GOOD survivors would ######### on his nurse...? Is that proof ...? Because it's literally using the same logic you are.

    No it’s not proof but you might as well check his vods and you’ll see the opposite. He 4k every match no matter what survivors he gets. And they don’t stand a chance because nurse is simply overpowered 🤷‍♂️

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029254#Comment_3029254

    Not ok but I don’t blame people disconnecting against nurse.

    Why not?

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029259#Comment_3029259

    Pallet stunning a nurse doesn’t do anything because she gets her power back to fast.

    Also there’s maps like shelter woods. Literally an open map with almost nothing to work with. Imagine playing against an op killer like nurse on this map.

    My man. This other dude (@JohnWick1654) posted this video to the forums two days ago, just asking about masks being bugged (turns out he had them all). Go to the 58 second mark. The chad stuns a Nurse mid-blink, dumb techs her, and gets away. He is running no exhaustion perk. The Nurse ended the match with two hooks.

    Maybe he can shed some more details on the match, if he was solo or SWF, etc. If you still need it?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330893/is-the-event-bugged-im-not-getting-masks#latest

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029244#Comment_3029244

    Exactly. I feel like that person is the type to take sluzzys posts seriously 🤣Then turn around and say, see proof !!!

    I find it disrespectful to spread the word and say that Sluzzys posts are a joke. Just because you don’t agree with him/her, doesn’t mean it’s not serious.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029270#Comment_3029270

    My man. This other dude (@JohnWick1654) posted this video to the forums two days ago, just asking about masks being bugged (turns out he had them all). Go to the 58 second mark. The chad stuns a Nurse mid-blink, dumb techs her, and gets away. He is running no exhaustion perk. The Nurse ended the match with two hooks.

    Maybe he can shed some more details on the match, if he was solo or SWF, etc. If you still need it?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330893/is-the-event-bugged-im-not-getting-masks#latest

    Wow no fkn way, one clip of someone bamboozling a nurse. Now the dbd community is convinced nurse is not overpowered.

    Yeah no. That’s not enough but I appreciate the effort.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029289#Comment_3029289

    Wow no fkn way, one clip of someone bamboozling a nurse. Now the dbd community is convinced nurse is not overpowered.

    Yeah no. That’s not enough but I appreciate the effort.

    Amazing. So why are your blah blah video evidence claims from other people good enough, but not mine? Again, can we see your Nurse gameplay footage?

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029292#Comment_3029292

    Friend. Anyone on this forum knows sluzzys posts are satire. Are you serious right now ? 🤣

    I need proof of Sluzzy saying it’s satire. Otherwise you’re just assuming.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029280#Comment_3029280

    Because she’s overpowered and unfun to play against.

    I mean, if you dc against her...

    Any killer is OP, when one or two survivors disconnect at the start of the match.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029275#Comment_3029275

    So survivor streamers with an agenda...THEIR opinion matters... THAT'S proof.... But when we bring up the opposite. When I say that Alf openly admits that GOOD survivors would wreck his nurse...That's NOT proof..? Wonderful logic you got there.

    Sure, Alf 4ks the general population. Who cares. So do I. He's a tournament type of player. He's going to do well against the plebs in solo.

    https://youtu.be/0OUo6CKy-qo

    What about this. Where they still have 3 up against Alfs"unstoppable" nurse, and they call it....What about the 2nd game where they absolutely wipe the floor with him....? But sure. "God nurses have no counter"

    You’re taking team oracle as an example. A minority of players is as good as this team.

    Im talking about the normal survivor matches where nurse is clearly overperforming and where people are disconnecting because it’s just unfun.

    This is why nurse needs to get reworked to make it fun again for killers and survivors.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029310#Comment_3029310

    Wholey #########. You actually believe sluzzys posts actually arnt trolling 🤣🤣🤣 We're done here. I need no more internet for the day.

    And what's more hilarious is sluzzy is a nurse main. And has plenty of posts defending nurse. 🤣🤣🤣

    So by that logic Sluzzy defending nurse is satire too?

    Im still waiting for proof. Can’t deliver? Then it’s not true sorry.

  • Since you all talk about @Sluzzy why not invite him?

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028588#Comment_3028588

    Yeah but I don’t blame them because nurse is the only killer ignoring everything survivors have to work with. Pallets, windows, holding W… doesn’t matter what you do, nurse will catch you anyway.

    Not always. As I said I have raised my escape rate to around 50% depending on the skills of the nurse.

    And sadly I do blame them because they only want to do the same old strats and not learn how to deal with her. If they actually tried to learn the basics of how nurse works by playing her then they will raise their escape rates as well. There are also plenty of videos out there that shows people how to deal with Nurse.

    In the end Nurse is the first Killer that requires survivors to have actual skills to deal with instead of the cookie cutter techs that they have fallen upon to deal with every other Killer.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029286#Comment_3029286

    I mean, if you dc against her...

    Any killer is OP, when one or two survivors disconnect at the start of the match.

    Nah she’s overpowered no matter how many survivors are playing. Her core mechanics need to get nerfed.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029325#Comment_3029325

    Nah she’s overpowered no matter how many survivors are playing. Her core mechanics need to get nerfed.

    I think its more a skill issue.

    She has the lowest kill rate of all killers.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Since you all talk about @Sluzzy why not invite him?

    BrokenSoul is very disrespectful. They’re claiming Sluzzy is just a joke. I’d also like to know what Sluzzy has to say about that.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029298#Comment_3029298

    I need proof of Sluzzy saying it’s satire. Otherwise you’re just assuming.

    Sluzzy calls every Killer Op and needs Nerfs except the absolute E tier Killers....Sluzzy also supported CoH and said the changes were not needed and then if I remember correctly change their mind when they became the minority in the argument.

    Heck Sluzzy even called Sadoko OP and Sadoko needs a buff to even stand a chance.

    Every time Killers get any type of Buff even if it's a much needed balance buff Sluzzy begins a rant to rise support for the anti Killer buff league.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029326#Comment_3029326

    And a minority of players are Alf level of nurse. Are you trying to tell me that EVERY nurse you face is Alf level ? Because I'm going to call BS on that.

    I'm talking about the normal killer/survivor matches. Where no matter how much you say she's over performing. Everything proves that she is NOT over performing.

    That's just your opinion that you can't back up in any way

    On high mmr solo Q you get these Alf-like nurses a lot. And because survivors can’t really do anything against those nurses, she needs a rework.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029310#Comment_3029310

    Sluzzy calls every Killer Op and needs Nerfs except the absolute E tier Killers....Sluzzy also supported CoH and said the changes were not needed and then if I remember correctly change their mind when they became the minority in the argument.

    Heck Sluzzy even called Sadoko OP and Sadoko needs a buff to even stand a chance.

    Every time Killers get any type of Buff even if it's a much needed balance buff Sluzzy begins a rant to rise support for the anti Killer buff league.

    So what? Let them have their opinion and if you don’t agree with it that’s okay too. But don’t call it satire or a joke, that’s disrespectful.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029343#Comment_3029343

    I think its more a skill issue.

    She has the lowest kill rate of all killers.

    Yeah but that doesn’t change the fact people dislike playing against her. Bhvr needs to change her so people aren’t annoyed by her sheer appearance. And she’s also overpowered, so who could blame people disconnecting against her? 🤷‍♂️

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029265#Comment_3029265

    Ok. If you want to go down that road. What about THE nurse main SupaAlf admitting that GOOD survivors would ######### on his nurse...? Is that proof ...? Because it's literally using the same logic you are.

    A Nurse-Main downplaying the strength of their Main Killer? Sure, great source!



    @Topic:

    Nurse is probably the Killer I encounter the most. But it is in waves, I have a bunch of Nurse-players on one day and the next day I dont see any and have a big variety of Killers, just followed by a day full of Nurses again.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029353#Comment_3029353

    Oh wait.......So survivors in Oracle proved that even THE BEST nurse can be outplayed and has counter play.....But the general population isn't close to Oracle....You say that "at high MMR you run in to many Alf type nurses"....

    Well I don't know. But that sounds like a SURVIVOR SKILL ISSUE to me. It sounds like the people who put effort in to nurse at that level. Clearly exist more then survivors who put effort in to learning to face her...Maybe those survivors should get good. Idk

    Or bhvr nerfs the nurse so she isn’t overperforming anymore. Survivors can play as good as they want, the nurse is just too strong. Especially on a map like shelter woods.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029292#Comment_3029292

    Friend. Anyone on this forum knows sluzzys posts are satire. Are you serious right now ? 🤣

    Legacy has openly admitted that he goes out of his way to try and tilt Nurse players on the forum. He's literally another sluzzy. Looking at it through that lens, his fact-free posting style makes a lot of sense.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029390#Comment_3029390

    Ok. Now are you going to post PROOF that she's over performing....? Or...?

    Since im not a streamer and I don’t record things, I’d recommend watching Supaalf if you want to see how overpowered nurse is. They’re even doing little challenges where they wait until the last gen pops but still manage to 4K.

    This is why nurse is overpowered. Watch the „pretending to be a noob nurse“ videos. They’re the perfect example.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029270#Comment_3029270

    My man. This other dude (@JohnWick1654) posted this video to the forums two days ago, just asking about masks being bugged (turns out he had them all). Go to the 58 second mark. The chad stuns a Nurse mid-blink, dumb techs her, and gets away. He is running no exhaustion perk. The Nurse ended the match with two hooks.

    Maybe he can shed some more details on the match, if he was solo or SWF, etc. If you still need it?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330893/is-the-event-bugged-im-not-getting-masks#latest

    solo

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028555#Comment_3028555

    How? Do you win very often? My survival rate is around 60% and I see her so rarely.

    9/33 games yesterday, I play a lot. And yes I also win a lot... but I am often in at least a duo SWF that is very very experienced.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029351#Comment_3029351

    So what? Let them have their opinion and if you don’t agree with it that’s okay too. But don’t call it satire or a joke, that’s disrespectful.

    Did I say Sluzzy isn't entitled to their own opinion no. Did I call what Sluzzy says a joke no. But it is a satire when Sluzzy speaks totally mis informed information out and creates posts that bring rise to arguments. Heck look at us on the edge of a heated discussion just because we both have our own views on Sluzzy posts.

    I for one read Sluzzy posts for a laugh and that's it rarely do I respond to them because I rather not get involved with anyone who might take what Sluzzy says as fact and refuses to listen to reason or denounces my opinion as totally wrong because I don't share the same views and feelings.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029357#Comment_3029357

    Did I say Sluzzy isn't entitled to their own opinion no. Did I call what Sluzzy says a joke no. But it is a satire when Sluzzy speaks totally mis informed information out and creates posts that bring rise to arguments. Heck look at us on the edge of a heated discussion just because we both have our own views on Sluzzy posts.

    I for one read Sluzzy posts for a laugh and that's it rarely do I respond to them because I rather not get involved with anyone who might take what Sluzzy says as fact and refuses to listen to reason or denounces my opinion as totally wrong because I don't share the same views and feelings.

    It’s probably not that deep but I get what you’re saying.

  • Can we trade? All I have is Nurse. I counted today: 10 games, 8 of them were super good Nurse.

    I die each time but my MMR is like: nah, no chill for you. Let's go back to god tier Nurse even if you died too much for it.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029345#Comment_3029345

    Yeah but that doesn’t change the fact people dislike playing against her. Bhvr needs to change her so people aren’t annoyed by her sheer appearance. And she’s also overpowered, so who could blame people disconnecting against her? 🤷‍♂️

    People disconnected against Legion when their rework went live. Does that mean Legion is OP?

    Just because you don´t like playing against something. Doesn´t justifiy disconnecting.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029366#Comment_3029366

    People disconnected against Legion when their rework went live. Does that mean Legion is OP?

    Just because you don´t like playing against something. Doesn´t justifiy disconnecting.

    But it justifies a change to the killer if people don’t even want to play the match because it’s so unfun.

    The nurse is so unfun people keep dcing and suiciding on hook. I just want to play survivor but I can’t!

    Bhvr can’t do much against dcing but they can change killers like nurse.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029456#Comment_3029456

    But it justifies a change to the killer if people don’t even want to play the match because it’s so unfun.

    The nurse is so unfun people keep dcing and suiciding on hook. I just want to play survivor but I can’t!

    Bhvr can’t do much against dcing but they can change killers like nurse.

    It doesn't when so many people love to play against her. You have to realize there are a lot of good players out there.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3029471#Comment_3029471

    It doesn't when so many people love to play against her. You have to realize there are a lot of good players out there.

    Name one person that loves to play against nurse in high mmr, you can’t.

    Also because a lot of people don’t like nurse because she’s overpowered, doesn’t mean they’re bad. There’s only so much a survivor can do against this broken killer.

  • @Xendritch said:

    I never see Nurse or Blight, it's how I know my mmr with survivor is probably quite average and I'm 100% okay with that.

    Yep! I'm pretty sure it's because of my extremely average mmr that I never see any of the two. I've been playing Dead by daylight for about 3 years now and I haven't gone against more than 10 blights lol. He seems so fun to go against whenever I do happen to have him so I'm kinda sad

  • idk why ppl says here about MMR. i like to watch streams and almost never see nurse. I see some pros such as JRM facing diffirent killers but mostly Huntreses, nemesis, legion.

    and btw the more game developls the less problems with imbalance killers you have because pool of killers. People like to play fun killers rather than strong.

  • @WormMilk said:

    Maybe it's because I'm on switch but I have cross platform on. I'm not even exaggerating when I say I go up against maybe 2 nurses a month.

    I don’t see Nurse that often. Definitely in the bottom half in terms of killer frequency in my matches

  • As a console nurse main, i sometimes turn off crossplay just to target some console players who arent used to nurse. <3

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028354#Comment_3028354

    Uh, I wish dev to do something against hook suicide and disconnecting, that is pure trolling and hurting game much more than nurse.

    Then it drives up the kill rate which will trigger a nerf

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030419#Comment_3030419

    Name one person that loves to play against nurse in high mmr, you can’t.

    Also because a lot of people don’t like nurse because she’s overpowered, doesn’t mean they’re bad. There’s only so much a survivor can do against this broken killer.

    So you ask the question and answer it.

    Even if i started to list names, the counter would be that they aren't high MMR and to prove it. It's a futile exercice.

    Nurse is pretty well balanced. She is fun to play and to verse. The question was asked on the forums and there was a good chunk telling how much they loved to play against her (real mind games etc)

    As far as I'm concerned I don't like versing Artist, Twins nor Freddy. Doesn't mean they are OP nor that others don't like to verse them.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030581#Comment_3030581

    So you ask the question and answer it.

    Even if i started to list names, the counter would be that they aren't high MMR and to prove it. It's a futile exercice.

    Nurse is pretty well balanced. She is fun to play and to verse. The question was asked on the forums and there was a good chunk telling how much they loved to play against her (real mind games etc)

    As far as I'm concerned I don't like versing Artist, Twins nor Freddy. Doesn't mean they are OP nor that others don't like to verse them.

    Nurse being fun to verse and being balanced is a very rare opinion. But hey, at least you have fun!

  • Since I have hundreds of cakes on my nurse be prepared for the worst Nurse trying again and again

  • @ColonGlock said:

    Since I have hundreds of cakes on my nurse be prepared for the worst Nurse trying again and again

    That's the way. It takes a lot of practice to be decent at Nurse (way more than to learn to juke her)

    It's very rewarding though.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    Since I have hundreds of cakes on my nurse be prepared for the worst Nurse trying again and again

    You'll start doing well pretty quickly, and then you're going to hit a second wall.

    And that second wall is a -doozy-. Press on.

  • To go back to the original subject: tonight survivor queues were quite fast so I ended-up not switching and I versed two Nurses, wohoo!

    Both were decent but, disappointingly, the first one had NOED. I only expect this from bad killers, mostly. Ah well, it was a nice match (3k).

    The second one didn't manage to get me once but it was on the Dredge map and it's pretty hard to track survivors in some parts, it's was a lucky draw because I had no stealth perks equipped (1k).

  • @Ruma said:

    As a console nurse main, i sometimes turn off crossplay just to target some console players who arent used to nurse. <3

    Oml you are evil. But I'm curious how do you even manage to play nurse on console? Controlling her with a controller is practically impossible for me.

  • I'm on Switch and haven't played against one in awhile either. I got one the other day but she DC'd at the start because another survivor brought Haddonfield offering

  • I played her a couple times today to learn and gave up because I got tired of decent players pulling dumb stuff when I didn't play at god level. Can't imagine many people power through the toxicity to get good at her when its not fun.

  • @WormMilk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031445#Comment_3031445

    Oml you are evil. But I'm curious how do you even manage to play nurse on console? Controlling her with a controller is practically impossible for me.

    It takes time ofc but personally i almost feel 0 difference between controller and MNK now.


    (I played nurse on both plattforms already but i am way more used on console.

  • @WormMilk said:

    Maybe it's because I'm on switch but I have cross platform on. I'm not even exaggerating when I say I go up against maybe 2 nurses a month.

    Faced a Nurse last night

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I'm on Switch and haven't played against one in awhile either. I got one the other day but she DC'd at the start because another survivor brought Haddonfield offering

    That is hilarious, because new Haddonfield is one of Nurse's best maps now. Just look at all that lovely dead zone.

1 2 ›