First time against other forum members
@Aven_Fallen and @Tiufal
The latter unfortunately banned, but it was a nice game. Though I hate Dredge and only needed my 90 second chase Survivor daily xD.
@Aven_Fallen and @Tiufal
The latter unfortunately banned, but it was a nice game. Though I hate Dredge and only needed my 90 second chase Survivor daily xD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, was a nice game. :) Would have been nicer if the other two Survivors would have stopped going down or being grabbed (I think the Claudette went down by grabs 3 times, lol). :P
That’s pretty cool lmao
Nice! I’ve played with a couple of members here from what I remember
That's nice.
I'm curious if I have played against other forum members
It's always neat to see forum members but my goldfish memory combined with I imagine many who don't use the same names means I'll likely never know it...
Yes, Meg was actually decent at looping but Claudette fell for every mindgame and vaulted right into me every time xD
Happens far to little.
Cool
I've played against and with people on here before
Sorry if I've ever played bad or raged
It's always nice to meet fellow forum users in-game
I haven't had a bad time playing with other forum users
I've faced several, two of which popped up during the anniversary. Should really have snapped pics. Vampwire and...another one who I won't mention (they were ridiculously BM).
I've faced you :). Or at least someone with a very, very similar name.
You might remember a Hag with the Birch Witch skin. It was a while back (Lunar?). Still remember the game, it was a razor-close one on Asylum.
I have. Oh man. One absolute stinker where they were abusing Boil Over on IWOM just after it got buffed, and one where I gave them hatch and they cussed me out at length in postgame for playing Artist with PR+DMS.
I think I do. I was probably on my Xbox account and either playing Jeff or Jane
I really should change my game name to my forum name. It'd be cool to see who i meet. I just remember nathan13 pretty sure.
It's always cool when you run into someone you recognize from here. Pretty sure I played against @TAG not too long ago.
Mhmm when do you think you played against me??
Im pretty sure I've ran into a few people on here but my name is different on my steam account than here so nobody would know if they went against me or not, and the fact that someone else could have a different name it's hard to say for sure if it was really them or not, I used to swf with some people on here but they've been banned from the forums for a long time now
@LittleBigSunset @Leachy_Jr @Pepsidot @Phasmamain I've played with all these nice people.
@Tiufal I played with him not too long ago he's a decent survivor tho he can be mean towards the killer and very BMy,he has a great taste in Kate cosmetics(btw why did he get banned ?)
@Buily09 We played against a Wraith on shelter woods I instantly recognised his username as it stands out it was a 4 man escape poor wraith didn't have a chance.
Played against @Pepsidot a fellow claudette enjoyer I was playing Oni it was a 3k and a close game I had another name so you might not recognize me.
That's all the forums members I can remember and yes it's nice seeing forum chads in-game.
God like a year ago at this point. Do you play on xbox or pc? Because im pretty sure i woulda messaged you if you played on playstation since its my platform.
Nice to see some polite gg's.
Kudos to you both (@Aven_Fallen) and I hope you both have many happy games ahead!
You we’re nice too! But Im not quite sure who you were playing, Was it Dwight by any chance?
I play on xbox.
I was indeed. How did you guess?
Love to see all the positive comments!
Generic xbox namesare a great way to stay incognito
People assume I'm a legion main cuz my name is Swift Joey; nah man, Xbox has a kangaroo breeding issue
I played against Sluzzy. I dunked on him with Trapper and then I beat him on the hook like a pinata