Can People Stop DC/Suicide Against Nurse?

This is seriously so annoying.


I know people don't love Nurse but at least try right? Nurse will not go anywhere. So how about you try adept against her?

And killing yourself is just helping Nurse, not your teammates.

Comments

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156257#Comment_3156257

    Do you have proof to back up your claims? Nurse is just fine, and equally good players will do fine versus her. Range/3 blink addons need a rework but everything else is a non-issue.

    yeah, i got proof, go play a match vs nurse lmao the fact you are arguing and asking for proof for things that we already know is just baiting an arguement i dont know what you want to see here but im not taking the bait.

  • @soulfire22 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156261#Comment_3156261

    yeah, i got proof, go play a match vs nurse lmao the fact you are arguing and asking for proof for things that we already know is just baiting an arguement i dont know what you want to see here but im not taking the bait.

    Okay, so you don't have proof. Got it.

  • the proof is the game, you can play a match and see it, you can see videos of the insane things she does, you have way too many posts to be baiting like this, anyways you're blocked now for trolling.

  • Exactly, whenever people DC against her it always ruins pretty much everything, who wants to go through that? At least be a team player and stop being selfish, if were all together we die together, no DC's.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013427#Comment_3013427

    I am just glad he is not popular, he is another solo destroyer. I don't mind play against him but solos also gives up against him too.

    I don't know why but it is just so annoying. You are using BP offering because it is event. But someone ruins game and you can not get even good bps from this games.

    I'm glad I don't see him often either. Escape is entirely dependent on teamwork, and that's scary in solo queue.

    My favourite was last week, someone played an RPD offering and then let themselves go on first hook at 5 gens leaving the rest of us to deal with an iridescent Lament Configuration Pinhead without them. On RPD. Why lol

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    This is seriously so annoying.

    I know people don't love Nurse but at least try right? Nurse will not go anywhere. So how about you try adept against her?

    And killing yourself is just helping Nurse, not your teammates.

    No, it has to be changed or nerfed into the ground or, even better, removed forever.

    Best thing to do is remove it from public games and keep it for custom games, so the idiots who actually enjoy playing against nurse can find themselves versing a friend that can play nurse WITHOUT POISONING MY LOBBIES

  • I've been saying the same thing just stop rage quitting against Nurse.

  • @RisingTron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013624#Comment_3013624

    I mean look at VHS. They have built-in voice chat BUT they also have a ping system. They'll never have to worry about the "Is this killer too OP against solo players or weak against swf-" situation because all players have the same level of information whether they're on comms or not.

    I wouldn't bet on that...

  • Can people please stop DCing/suiciding in general? I see so many people give up instantly against the full roster of killers.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Had a game against a nurse tonight, she played a map offering while the rest of us played flans. SoloQ

    We all escaped.

    Haha

    I hate map offerings, well played good sir.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    This is seriously so annoying.

    I know people don't love Nurse but at least try right? Nurse will not go anywhere. So how about you try adept against her?

    And killing yourself is just helping Nurse, not your teammates.

    I'm not in the mood sorry...

  • Peak Dbd was the month when she was killswitched, game is instantly better without nurse

  • We are just saving our time to be able to spend it on more fun a match.

  • @Junylar said:

    We are just saving our time to be able to spend it on more fun a match.

    Agreed! At this point, I don't care. Call me a bad Survivor, entitled, selfish teammate, yadda yadda. Go right ahead. I am not facing any competent Nurse (especially not with Thana, Starstruck etc) and giving them free and easy BPs for pointless chases that will end in less than a minute. Then, we finish the match only to receive 10-15k while the killer has 26-30k when the match was only *5-7 minutes*. I would rather suicide on the hook and die the first time I go down, or disconnect. :)

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013615#Comment_3013615

    You say "I play solo queue" as an excuse for why you can't handle Nurse, and then cop to being a good chunk of why solo queue feels so bad to play. That's a bit circular.

    "I don't have to face these people so I don't care what happens to them" ain't exactly the building blocks of a house you want to live in. I can't force you to play the game, but I will say you have no right to get upset when any of your teammates ragequit in the games where you thought everything was going fine and dandy and wanted to play out.

    I don't know about you, but I laugh whenever my teammates disconnect. Usually they disconnect because the killer is playing cheap or toxic, and I've most likely acquired enough BPs to die on hook if it comes to that. I accept the consequences of my actions.

    "Can't handle nurse" is a bit too extreme. Everyone here knows Nurse is the best killer in the game, and a great Nurse is nearly impossible to win against in soloQ if you are not a 4-SWF. Don't be willfully obtuse.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    I've been saying the same thing just stop rage quitting against Nurse.

    That's just not going to happen. Not until Nurse gets some kind of nerf. It is unfair for a Nurse to farm BP and MMR on us with her cheese range add-ons coupled with Thana and Starstruck, while we lose MMR and BPs.

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    Exactly, whenever people DC against her it always ruins pretty much everything, who wants to go through that? At least be a team player and stop being selfish, if were all together we die together, no DC's.

    That's not reasonable. It's not as honorable as you imagine, either. It's foolish and not fun. We're not obligated to stick around and play, just like killers aren't obligated to stop camping and tunneling.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156257#Comment_3156257

    Do you have proof to back up your claims? Nurse is just fine, and equally good players will do fine versus her. Range/3 blink addons need a rework but everything else is a non-issue.

    And do you have any proof to back up your claims? And don't try bringing up her low kill rate, that was before all killers got buffed.

    "Equally good players will do fine versus her". Said no one ever. At least we can agree on her range add-ons and blinks needing a rework. I believe that would be key to making her bearable to face against.

  • @buffcoyote said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156487#Comment_3156487

    That's just not going to happen. Not until Nurse gets some kind of nerf. It is unfair for a Nurse to farm BP and MMR on us with her cheese range add-ons coupled with Thana and Starstruck, while we lose MMR and BPs.

    Why would a nurse want to "farm MMR" when killers don't really want high MMR? it just leads to more matches where they would be forced to play nurse vs the growing amount of sweat.

    I'm gonna be honest, from what you've said and how unapologetic you are about giving up, I don't think you're going to get matched with many good nurses. MMR itself is basically protecting you from them.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013503#Comment_3013503

    So dc'ing/suiciding against her is solution? If you have 5 Nurses in row, you will give up in every game?

    Absolutely.

    If I play those matches out I'm going to die in 4/5 of them AND waste an hour of my time. I can let go on hook, waste only maybe 20 minutes of my time and move on to another match that I actually want to play.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3157404#Comment_3157404

    Why would a nurse want to "farm MMR" when killers don't really want high MMR? it just leads to more matches where they would be forced to play nurse vs the growing amount of sweat.

    I'm gonna be honest, from what you've said and how unapologetic you are about giving up, I don't think you're going to get matched with many good nurses. MMR itself is basically protecting you from them.

    A good Nurse's MMR will rise from their kills. It's common sense. They will inevitably play against better survivors, and they will still dominate. Sorry to disappoint you, but I come across legacy Nurses as well as competent Nurses all the time. I very rarely come across a Nurse that doesn't know how to use her blinks effectively, and when I do it's very obvious.

  • It hurts to see this post was from back in June.

    These are my last two games against nurse...

    Game 50.JPG Game 37.JPG
  • @rvzrvzrvz said:

    Peak Dbd was the month when she was killswitched, game is instantly better without nurse

    Preach

  • @buffcoyote said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013647#Comment_3013647

    I don't know about you, but I laugh whenever my teammates disconnect. Usually they disconnect because the killer is playing cheap or toxic, and I've most likely acquired enough BPs to die on hook if it comes to that. I accept the consequences of my actions.

    "Can't handle nurse" is a bit too extreme. Everyone here knows Nurse is the best killer in the game, and a great Nurse is nearly impossible to win against in soloQ if you are not a 4-SWF. Don't be willfully obtuse.

    My teammates usually disconnect because they got downed and that's illegal. With Nurse (and Legion), the criteria just gets upgraded to 'the killer exists.' And how am I responsible for anything my teammates are doing?

    I have no love for Nurse and she's a major problem, but let's not pretend that randoms disconnecting is a killer issue. It really isn't at this point, and it's sure as hell not justified. I play like a saint as killer and I get loads of survivor DCs before they even have the chance to discern whether or not I'm playing scummy.

    My post was complaining about someone who said "nah, ######### my teammates, I don't care about them, I won't play vs Nurse." If you think that's unfair of me, say so. I'm not defending Nurse.

  • @Cornix said:

    Nurse should be altered so that she isn't the killer main's "Ok, I'm done, time to ######### survivors" route, I play both sides and I've seen more sweaty nurses than 4 man bully swf honestly.

    Even if you win, and we do most of the time, facing anti-looping killer literally removes all the fun from survivors, you only leave altruistic plays (which don't win you most games) so yeah, its boring, frustrating, and very very common

    "We". Which killers do you find fun to play against. Out of curiosity?

  • @HexPleaseLetMeSpeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329631/can-people-stop-dc-suicide-against-nurse

    I mean I don't blame them. A good nurse is quite literally unbeatable because there is just no counterplay, especially on certain maps where there aren't a lot of high walls (but then again even those hardly stop a good nurse)

    I'm a good nurse. And the moment I hit mid gold ranks I come up against plenty of survivors who know how to counter nurse. Maybe don't believe everything you hear?

  • @Crowman said:

    If the nurse is getting multiple downs before a single gen has gotten finished, I'd rather not waste my time playing out the match.

    If the Nurse has multiple downs before the first gen is done, you've probably got less time left than the DC penalty would last, so might as well play it out.

    Plus you might cobble together enough points to keep from de-pipping.

    @RisingTron said:

    I play solo queue. Why would I suffer through a game against a Nurse.

    "You're ruining the game for your teammates." I do not know those ppl.

    "If I don't know you, I don't care" is such a garbage sentiment. You probably hate it when you get camped/tunneled, too. The killer doesn't know you, why should they care about your experience?

    People with this attitude should just stick to single player games.

    I play only solo, and so long as anyone else on my team is trying I play every game out, even hopeless ones against omega Nurses.

  • @legacycolt said:

    Or bhvr finally nerfs nurse so the suiciding/dcing stops automatically 🤷‍♂️

    I'm pretty sure after the Spirit debacle BHVR is hip to survivors and the whole dc campaign for nerfs strategy. It sure didn't get the last patch reverted. And as I posted above I play a lot of nurse at high ranks and the survivors I vs can give me a really hard time. This game shouldn't be balanced around it's worst players or people who give up before the match even starts.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3157400#Comment_3157400

    My teammates usually disconnect because they got downed and that's illegal. With Nurse (and Legion), the criteria just gets upgraded to 'the killer exists.' And how am I responsible for anything my teammates are doing?

    I have no love for Nurse and she's a major problem, but let's not pretend that randoms disconnecting is a killer issue. It really isn't at this point, and it's sure as hell not justified. I play like a saint as killer and I get loads of survivor DCs before they even have the chance to discern whether or not I'm playing scummy.

    My post was complaining about someone who said "nah, ######### my teammates, I don't care about them, I won't play vs Nurse." If you think that's unfair of me, say so. I'm not defending Nurse.

    Respectfully, we are not talking about other killers. I am specifically talking about survivors d/cing against a Nurse. So you recognize Nurse is a major problem, but refuse to accept players just not wanting to bother with her. I personally don't care whether a player disconnects if the killer was toxic or cheap. This is literally the current state of Nurse, though. She has ridiculous range add-ons that allow her to teleport halfway across the map, back and forth with hardly any downtime and coupled with Thana and Starstruck? No. Just no. Props to you for being honorable.

  • It blows my mind that immature players that have the gall to act like they have the moral high ground after they ruin the match for the 4 other players after they themselves decided to queue up, knowing they might face something that is a part of the game.

    It's depressing that it's apparently a difficult concept to grasp that if you don't want to face a part of the game, you shouldn't queue up in the first place. If you have a problem, take it up with devs, don't take out your immaturity on the other players.

    DCing over a part of the game you literally decided of your own volition to queue up for is beyond utterly pathetic and immature.

  • @buffcoyote said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156487#Comment_3156487

    That's just not going to happen. Not until Nurse gets some kind of nerf. It is unfair for a Nurse to farm BP and MMR on us with her cheese range add-ons coupled with Thana and Starstruck, while we lose MMR and BPs.

    Who's wanting to farm MMR? Hardly anyone cares about that. Also it's just Nurse that "farms" bp? I'm sure most killers in some way can "farm" bp. Yes Nurse is strong just like she's mainly been since 2017 and then if she gets nerfed everybody is more then likely gonna switch to Blight.

  • not playing it either way lol

  • Bro I hate to say it, all of you are increasing the amount of DCS and suicides by this mentality, kinda yikes

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013495#Comment_3013495

    If the Nurse has multiple downs before the first gen is done, you've probably got less time left than the DC penalty would last, so might as well play it out.

    Plus you might cobble together enough points to keep from de-pipping.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013615#Comment_3013615

    "If I don't know you, I don't care" is such a garbage sentiment. You probably hate it when you get camped/tunneled, too. The killer doesn't know you, why should they care about your experience?

    People with this attitude should just stick to single player games.

    I play only solo, and so long as anyone else on my team is trying I play every game out, even hopeless ones against omega Nurses.

    Who said I was d/cing? If the game is clearly over with the nurse having hooked several people without a gen getting done, I'm just letting myself die on the hook.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    It hurts to see this post was from back in June.

    These are my last two games against nurse...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7VDMEUGO5O5F/game-50-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6W1QJBA4HPIO/game-37-jpg.jpg

    Hey is that me in your first game?

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3157404#Comment_3157404

    Who's wanting to farm MMR? Hardly anyone cares about that. Also it's just Nurse that "farms" bp? I'm sure most killers in some way can "farm" bp. Yes Nurse is strong just like she's mainly been since 2017 and then if she gets nerfed everybody is more then likely gonna switch to Blight.

    When I said farm MMR, I meant it as an exemplum for getting 3-4ks almost every match. And who said it was only Nurse? I never said that. How is it that in anyway relevant to what I said? I said I would rather not play against a Thanastruck Nurse that is only going to farm BPs off of us if we continue to play the match, while we will receive next to nothing.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    It blows my mind that immature players that have the gall to act like they have the moral high ground after they ruin the match for the 4 other players after they themselves decided to queue up, knowing they might face something that is a part of the game.

    It's depressing that it's apparently a difficult concept to grasp that if you don't want to face a part of the game, you shouldn't queue up in the first place. If you have a problem, take it up with devs, don't take out your immaturity on the other players.

    DCing over a part of the game you literally decided of your own volition to queue up for is beyond utterly pathetic and immature.

    What's more immature is your inability to accept people not wanting to play a game with you for their own reasons.

  • Make the killer visible in the lobby unless it's a Stealth killer.

    now survivors will dodge lobbies instead of matches, and anyone who stays is willing to go against the killer.

  • @lagosta said:

    Make the killer visible in the lobby unless it's a Stealth killer.

    now survivors will dodge lobbies instead of matches, and anyone who stays is willing to go against the killer.

    That's not a good idea. Mainly because if there's a killer that people hate playing against but, other players enjoy playing them that's just gonna be even worse matchmaking.

  • No they can't. You seem to already know that though.

  • I'm not sure, this was a couple days ago. I didn't save the uncensored version of the image, as I drew over the names when i took the screenshot.

    If memory serves me correct, the nurse was wearing the Reaper Wedding Gown torso, but not the head that goes with it--the head may have been the suffocation trash bag.

    The disconnect was after being unhooked--nurse blinked back to unhook and they just disconnected.

    I spent the remainder of the game just trying to get value out of my slug build by saboing hooks when nurse blinked over to me by shack.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    This is seriously so annoying.

    I know people don't love Nurse but at least try right? Nurse will not go anywhere. So how about you try adept against her?

    And killing yourself is just helping Nurse, not your teammates.

    I'm not in the mood sorry...

  • "I queued up for a game and then ragequit because I faced a part of the game."

    "They should stop playing a part of the game so I don’t ragequit."

    LMAO

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162113#Comment_3162113

    "I queued up for a game and then ragequit because I faced a part of the game."

    "They should stop playing a part of the game so I don’t ragequit."

    LMAO

    it wasn't serious chill lmao

1 2 ›