All Killers Should Be Able To Crouch

Comments

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    See title, that is all

    I absolutely support this. This is the freshest, must undeniable take I have ever seen. Lets see who dislikes it and why!

    Edit: Nurse shouldn't crouch, she should just pull her legs up under her skirt, reverse crouching. And Demo should straight up go on all 4s and twerk.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Teabagging Demogorgon...

    Demo can kind of do that! He just has to spam placing a portal.

    ...I wonder what a crouching Nemesis would even look like.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329549/all-killers-should-be-able-to-crouch

    I absolutely support this. This is the freshest, must undeniable take I have ever seen. Lets see who dislikes it and why!

    Edit: Nurse shouldn't crouch, she should just pull her legs up under her skirt, reverse crouching. And Demo should straight up go on all 4s and twerk.

    Why did the image of nurse doing that make me lmao.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Teabagging Demogorgon...

    If they made crouching a DLC, I would buy it.

    Imagine a teabagging Bubba, oh man survs get all the fun stuff

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    See title, that is all

    If the crouching gives undetectable like it always does, I'd love to use it on doc, just to mess with the survivors even more with iri king, lol

  • That's why I bought GhostFace, the teabags after I down a survivor are just too satisfying πŸ˜‚

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329549/all-killers-should-be-able-to-crouch

    If the crouching gives undetectable like it always does, I'd love to use it on doc, just to mess with the survivors even more with iri king, lol

    crouching Bubba behind a rock with Insidious.

    id pay 1500 aurics for that

  • What do pig and gf get in return?

  • @Shaped said:

    What do pig and gf get in return?

    They can bring flashlights and click click πŸ˜‚

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329549/all-killers-should-be-able-to-crouch

    I absolutely support this. This is the freshest, must undeniable take I have ever seen. Lets see who dislikes it and why!

    Edit: Nurse shouldn't crouch, she should just pull her legs up under her skirt, reverse crouching. And Demo should straight up go on all 4s and twerk.

    ...lol

    lollero.gif

    And think how Pyramid Head would use his sword as a dancing pole, doing some flirtatious dance with it.

  • @Triplehoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012725#Comment_3012725

    ...lol

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AJL2G2A2K5E0/lollero.gif

    And think how Pyramid Head would use his sword as a dancing pole, doing some flirtatious dance with it.

    His crouch should put his sword between his legs and ride it like a mother-######### broom.

    • Killer chase themes for all killers
    • Unique crouches for all killers
    • Give the survivors some dances so they can actually style on killers when they make good plays instead of humping the ground for some reason?

    Nothing but good things could come of this. I don't see any reason why @MandyTalk shouldn't read this thread and immediately report back to HQ.

  • Crouching Nemesis would likely still be as tall as Bubba ha

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    See title, that is all

    No it's only stealth killer thing. It would be ok to have other steath killer than ghostface and pig to be able to do it. But for chase killers there is no point. However some kind of emotes could be done so why you down someone you can dance or whatever.

  • No problem with that. I think lot's of gestures should be added, like clap, point down and others. That will help build healthy community.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    No problem with that. I think lot's of gestures should be added, like clap, point down and others. That will help build healthy community.

    Do I smell sarcasm?


  • Yes and no. Sarcasm - definetely yes. But I think restricting people, no matter how low they are, from expressing themselves won't do any good. We could remove any gestures from survivors (just not to hurt any killer feelings), we can remove endgame chat at all, remove killer ability to look vertically.... But miserable kids will always find a way to harass opponent. Cull functionality just to protect some sensitive people won't do any good, but only confine normal people. Censorship is evil.

  • Whats the advantage of crouching? You're slower, you still make noise, still TR, still red stain, what's the point in crouching? You don't win mindgames because you can crouch.

  • Nemesis crouches but still has loud stompy footsteps

    Clown has to hold himself up by putting his left hand on the ground to balance himself when he's not walking

    No idea what Dredge's crouch would look like

    Killers should be able to enter lockers like Dredge (for those that don't know, you can enter lockers as Dredge like survivors can, by going in front of them, without consuming a teleport token)

    Demo can open a portal on the back of the locker to mimic Dredge's portal teleports. Hag can draw signs in lockers that are always silent when triggered, trigger when a survivor walks nearby in front of the locker, and the phantasm jumpscares the survivor if the survivor checks the locker but doesn't down them, because the phantasm isn't the real hag

    Nemesis can enter the locker but cannot close the doors behind him due to his size. He can, however, stuff a zombie in a locker, in which case it will stay there for the rest of the game or until a survivor tries to enter, whereupon the zombie gets out and contaminates/injures the survivor

  • Why?

    *realises you just want to teabag*

    No... seriously no need to be toxic.

  • I don’t know if all killers need a crouch, but I’d love to see all killers have emotes. πŸ™‚