The devs created my current favorite game, bugs and balance issues aside, thank you.
Really liked how they have been shaping up the game this year ( been playing since beta ). A roadmap of content updates and communication, actually fixing pallet vacs, actually considering fixing the hatch standoff and DS issues, they listen, we just need to give them time to get it right.
As someone who has studied 3D modeling & done a little bit (very little) of research into game programming, mad props to you guys for making an awesome game! There's some bugs here and there and people are eager to point them out, but a multiplayer game with rotating interactive environments is a massive undertaking & is bound to have some issues.
It's been an enjoyable game for the most part despite it's issues. The devs are aware of them and hopefully the new dlc and Auric stuff gives them enough money to deal with it more easily.
Thank you guys It feels good reading your words. You are an incredible community and it's a lot of work but we will do our best to give you something amazing.
@Fre_Shavacado0 said: fair warning, this may become a heated discussion once it gets going.
I LOL to that response and if ignorance occurs its a easy ban. so I will disagree to any heat... & I would expect constructive criticism even as well to be discussed elsewhere being this thread was made for the sheer purpose of couple reasons, you comment being the first I have read since I posted a thread, lets scroll and see if its heated...
@mintchapstick said:
As someone who has studied 3D modeling & done a little bit (very little) of research into game programming, mad props to you guys for making an awesome game! There's some bugs here and there and people are eager to point them out, but a multiplayer game with rotating interactive environments is a massive undertaking & is bound to have some issues.
@Patricia said:
Thank you guys It feels good reading your words. You are an incredible community and it's a lot of work but we will do our best to give you something amazing.
i complain a lot but i am probably mental...so yeah. the complaining....getting it out, helps me feel better about the game. odd as it may seem. anyways...love you guys. the greatest. seriously.
too bad most of the survivor players don't respect the devs and post over 440 bad reviews after a small QoL exhaustion nerf. While they still have pallet loops xD
@KillingInstinct said:
too bad most of the survivor players don't respect the devs and post over 440 bad reviews after a small QoL exhaustion nerf. While they still have pallet loops xD
The bitching is going to be even louder once the DS and Instant Heal nerfs happen.
i really doubt theyll nerf D-strike but i understand the self-care nerf tbh
@Patricia said:
Thank you guys It feels good reading your words. You are an incredible community and it's a lot of work but we will do our best to give you something amazing.
See you in the fog
if you really wanna give me something 'amazing', how about making the killers head and torso two separate cosmetics? i wouldn't mind billys coonskin cap so much, if it wasn't hooked to that god-awful shirt.... please and thank you in advance....
I get mad at em sometimes for some their updates but i love those canadian cuties. Hell this is one of the most fun games i have played and im fully ready to spend another 600 hours in it.
This is by far my favourite game, and this year devs actually listened to the killers and are giving them some of much needed love. I hope that next 2 killers that will receive a big buff are Freddy and Wraith, because God knows they really really need big buffs. The introduction to the shop is phenomenal and it just made me spend some money on it, because it looks ACEmazing! I'm hoping to see Ace in the Italian suit (u know all Italians suit up good, very good), and hopefully BHVR gets the permission to have some cosmetics for the licensed killers and survivors as well. Would love to see the new Michael Myers outfit All in all it's a very good and fun game, in which I will invest many more hours whilst having fun Devs stay ACEsome and see you in the fog!
Although I don't agree with absolutely everything that happens with the game, I appreciate the amount of work that has gone into each update this game has received and am glad that more content is being released constantly to keep the game fresh. The devs (and well, the team in general) get too much hate for the work they do and deserve all the respect they can get, because without devs we wouldn't even have this game to begin with.
I love you! You have conceived a wonderful game, there is adrenaline, tension, anxiety, a gloomy, heavy atmosphere, impregnated with the smell of blood and a perception of imminent death, where tactics, cunning and dexterity really make the difference! : D
I love the richness of the game, its longevity and replayability, the interweaving of perks and offerings and UNLIMITED POWERRRRRR! Oh, simply YES!
We, the whole community, and you, the Almighty Entity, together can make this game immortal, ever richer, more complex, beautiful and distressing! Thank you @not_Queen@Patricia@Peanits@Suggestive and all other developers, managers and creators! **
@Entità said:
I love you! You have conceived a wonderful game, there is adrenaline, tension, anxiety, a gloomy, heavy atmosphere, impregnated with the smell of blood and a perception of imminent death, where tactics, cunning and dexterity really make the difference! : D
I love the richness of the game, its longevity and replayability, the interweaving of perks and offerings and UNLIMITED POWERRRRRR! Oh, simply YES!
We, the whole community, and you, the Almighty Entity, together can make this game immortal, ever richer, more complex, beautiful and distressing! Thank you @not_Queen@Patricia@Peanits@Suggestive and all other developers, managers and creators! **
I love this game (not sarcastic). I love playing as every killer and I love how unique they play and feel. Each one is so unique and has their own strengths and weaknesses. I champ at the bit for the next one to be released because I know it will be unique and fun...in it's own way.
The licensed killers are amazingly true to their movie roles. Each one plays like they were ripped from the script. I am not sure how they managed to make them so well thought out or if it was by accident, but they nailed each one.
There are imbalances but I don't mind., Because each has a very fun play style.
I love the perks (again not sarcastic) and I actually love that some feel "dirty" to take! I love that we can play against actual humans and can soak in some of their salt post game (still, not being sarcastic). Though sometimes I want an ai mode)
This game is not my brainless "check out" game, but I play it when I want to actually have fun and go up against realpeople, use my brain and engage with another human fighting to survive (or farm or whatever) Being beaten feels real and frustrating and winning that 4k feels rewarding (ESPECIALLY with post game chat).
I also love how there are really two factions on the foruns....It makes the actual game feel that much more fun.
Since MHO shut down, this is hands down my favorite game.
@Attackfrog said:
I love this game (not sarcastic). I love playing as every killer and I love how unique they play and feel. Each one is so unique and has their own strengths and weaknesses. I champ at the bit for the next one to be released because I know it will be unique and fun...in it's own way.
The licensed killers are amazingly true to their movie roles. Each one plays like they were ripped from the script. I am not sure how they managed to make them so well thought out or if it was by accident, but they nailed each one.
There are imbalances but I don't mind., Because each has a very fun play style.
I love the perks (again not sarcastic) and I actually love that some feel "dirty" to take! I love that we can play against actual humans and can soak in some of their salt post game (still, not being sarcastic). Though sometimes I want an ai mode)
This game is not my brainless "check out" game, but I play it when I want to actually have fun and go up against realpeople, use my brain and engage with another human fighting to survive (or farm or whatever) Being beaten feels real and frustrating and winning that 4k feels rewarding (ESPECIALLY with post game chat).
I also love how there are really two factions on the foruns....It makes the actual game feel that much more fun.
Since MHO shut down, this is hands down my favorite game.
ain't read it fully but from me starting to read i felt i felt you, dbd is a great game, i will read in full right now.
I love this game (not sarcastic). I love playing as every killer and I love how unique they play and feel. Each one is so unique and has their own strengths and weaknesses. I champ at the bit for the next one to be released because I know it will be unique and fun...in it's own way.
The licensed killers are amazingly true to their movie roles. Each one plays like they were ripped from the script. I am not sure how they managed to make them so well thought out or if it was by accident, but they nailed each one.
There are imbalances but I don't mind., Because each has a very fun play style.
I love the perks (again not sarcastic) and I actually love that some feel "dirty" to take! I love that we can play against actual humans and can soak in some of their salt post game (still, not being sarcastic). Though sometimes I want an ai mode)
This game is not my brainless "check out" game, but I play it when I want to actually have fun and go up against realpeople, use my brain and engage with another human fighting to survive (or farm or whatever) Being beaten feels real and frustrating and winning that 4k feels rewarding (ESPECIALLY with post game chat).
I also love how there are really two factions on the foruns....It makes the actual game feel that much more fun.
Since MHO shut down, this is hands down my favorite game.
November 5 @Entità said:
I love you! You have conceived a wonderful game, there is adrenaline, tension, anxiety, a gloomy, heavy atmosphere, impregnated with the smell of blood and a perception of imminent death, where tactics, cunning and dexterity really make the difference! : D
I love the richness of the game, its longevity and replayability, the interweaving of perks and offerings and UNLIMITED POWERRRRRR! Oh, simply YES!
We, the whole community, and you, the Almighty Entity, together can make this game immortal, ever richer, more complex, beautiful and distressing! Thank you @not_Queen@Patricia@Peanits@Suggestive and all other developers, managers and creators! **
Flag Quote · Vote Up Awesome LOL
AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 198 12:14AM
I love this game (not sarcastic). I love playing as every killer and I love how unique they play and feel. Each one is so unique and has their own strengths and weaknesses. I champ at the bit for the next one to be released because I know it will be unique and fun...in it's own way.
The licensed killers are amazingly true to their movie roles. Each one plays like they were ripped from the script. I am not sure how they managed to make them so well thought out or if it was by accident, but they nailed each one.
There are imbalances but I don't mind., Because each has a very fun play style.
I love the perks (again not sarcastic) and I actually love that some feel "dirty" to take! I love that we can play against actual humans and can soak in some of their salt post game (still, not being sarcastic). Though sometimes I want an ai mode)
This game is not my brainless "check out" game, but I play it when I want to actually have fun and go up against realpeople, use my brain and engage with another human fighting to survive (or farm or whatever) Being beaten feels real and frustrating and winning that 4k feels rewarding (ESPECIALLY with post game chat).
I also love how there are really two factions on the foruns....It makes the actual game feel that much more fun.
Since MHO shut down, this is hands down my favorite game.
Flag Quote · Vote Up Awesome LOL
«12»
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fair warning, this may become a heated discussion once it gets going.
The devs created my current favorite game, bugs and balance issues aside, thank you.
Really liked how they have been shaping up the game this year ( been playing since beta ). A roadmap of content updates and communication, actually fixing pallet vacs, actually considering fixing the hatch standoff and DS issues, they listen, we just need to give them time to get it right.
PS: the clown is okay but plz buff :pirate:
Yeah. Y'all mess up sometimes but you show great love for the game. I have high hopes for this year.
Please rely on the community a bit more.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We'll continue trying to create great content for you guys
This thread isn’t about that. GO! BACK TO THE SHADOWS!
This got flagged for abuse... let that sink in.
As someone who has studied 3D modeling & done a little bit (very little) of research into game programming, mad props to you guys for making an awesome game! There's some bugs here and there and people are eager to point them out, but a multiplayer game with rotating interactive environments is a massive undertaking & is bound to have some issues.
Lol that's some extreme sensitivity from them then. It's not hard to find or create a relevant thread for things like that. This is a wholesome thread
Glad I found this game and keep up the good work yall.
It's been an enjoyable game for the most part despite it's issues. The devs are aware of them and hopefully the new dlc and Auric stuff gives them enough money to deal with it more easily.
Thank you guys
It feels good reading your words. You are an incredible community and it's a lot of work but we will do our best to give you something amazing.
See you in the fog
Oh and the game is fun too
I LOL to that response and if ignorance occurs its a easy ban. so I will disagree to any heat... & I would expect constructive criticism even as well to be discussed elsewhere being this thread was made for the sheer purpose of couple reasons, you comment being the first I have read since I posted a thread, lets scroll and see if its heated...
I disagree.
lol thank you as i responded to him before noticing yours lol....thumbs up..
nice
awesome and rock and roll, ty...
Despite the issues the game has, you guys do great work! Thanks for making such a cool game! We appreciate you guys.
I'm really glad to play this one.
too bad most of the survivor players don't respect the devs and post over 440 bad reviews after a small QoL exhaustion nerf. While they still have pallet loops xD
Been with the game since launch day. My favourite game on Steam with 2400 hours and all achievements. Thank you devs!

if you really wanna give me something 'amazing', how about making the killers head and torso two separate cosmetics? i wouldn't mind billys coonskin cap so much, if it wasn't hooked to that god-awful shirt.... please and thank you in advance....
I get mad at em sometimes for some their updates but i love those canadian cuties. Hell this is one of the most fun games i have played and im fully ready to spend another 600 hours in it.
P.S Death is an escape
This is by far my favourite game, and this year devs actually listened to the killers and are giving them some of much needed love. I hope that next 2 killers that will receive a big buff are Freddy and Wraith, because God knows they really really need big buffs. The introduction to the shop is phenomenal and it just made me spend some money on it, because it looks ACEmazing!
I'm hoping to see Ace in the Italian suit (u know all Italians suit up good, very good), and hopefully BHVR gets the permission to have some cosmetics for the licensed killers and survivors as well. Would love to see the new Michael Myers outfit
All in all it's a very good and fun game, in which I will invest many more hours whilst having fun
Devs stay ACEsome and see you in the fog! 
currently i have ZERO respect for devs.
~While waiting for the git gud filthy survivor main comments~
keep up the good work, this last patch were surely in the right direction. Been enjoying playing on both sides alot more
Although I don't agree with absolutely everything that happens with the game, I appreciate the amount of work that has gone into each update this game has received and am glad that more content is being released constantly to keep the game fresh. The devs (and well, the team in general) get too much hate for the work they do and deserve all the respect they can get, because without devs we wouldn't even have this game to begin with.
Revive this post, sheeeeeit..... love the game i do.
I love the richness of the game, its longevity and replayability, the interweaving of perks and offerings and UNLIMITED POWERRRRRR! Oh, simply YES!
We, the whole community, and you, the Almighty Entity, together can make this game immortal, ever richer, more complex, beautiful and distressing! Thank you @not_Queen @Patricia @Peanits @Suggestive and all other developers, managers and creators! **
The licensed killers are amazingly true to their movie roles. Each one plays like they were ripped from the script. I am not sure how they managed to make them so well thought out or if it was by accident, but they nailed each one.
There are imbalances but I don't mind., Because each has a very fun play style.
I love the perks (again not sarcastic) and I actually love that some feel "dirty" to take! I love that we can play against actual humans and can soak in some of their salt post game (still, not being sarcastic). Though sometimes I want an ai mode)
This game is not my brainless "check out" game, but I play it when I want to actually have fun and go up against realpeople, use my brain and engage with another human fighting to survive (or farm or whatever) Being beaten feels real and frustrating and winning that 4k feels rewarding (ESPECIALLY with post game chat).
I also love how there are really two factions on the foruns....It makes the actual game feel that much more fun.
Since MHO shut down, this is hands down my favorite game.
ain't read it fully but from me starting to read i felt i felt you, dbd is a great game, i will read in full right now.
I love this game (not sarcastic). I love playing as every killer and I love how unique they play and feel. Each one is so unique and has their own strengths and weaknesses. I champ at the bit for the next one to be released because I know it will be unique and fun...in it's own way.
The licensed killers are amazingly true to their movie roles. Each one plays like they were ripped from the script. I am not sure how they managed to make them so well thought out or if it was by accident, but they nailed each one.
There are imbalances but I don't mind., Because each has a very fun play style.
I love the perks (again not sarcastic) and I actually love that some feel "dirty" to take! I love that we can play against actual humans and can soak in some of their salt post game (still, not being sarcastic). Though sometimes I want an ai mode)
This game is not my brainless "check out" game, but I play it when I want to actually have fun and go up against realpeople, use my brain and engage with another human fighting to survive (or farm or whatever) Being beaten feels real and frustrating and winning that 4k feels rewarding (ESPECIALLY with post game chat).
I also love how there are really two factions on the foruns....It makes the actual game feel that much more fun.
Since MHO shut down, this is hands down my favorite game.
As long as you eat poop.
November 5
@Entità said:
I love you! You have conceived a wonderful game, there is adrenaline, tension, anxiety, a gloomy, heavy atmosphere, impregnated with the smell of blood and a perception of imminent death, where tactics, cunning and dexterity really make the difference! : D
I love the richness of the game, its longevity and replayability, the interweaving of perks and offerings and UNLIMITED POWERRRRRR! Oh, simply YES!
We, the whole community, and you, the Almighty Entity, together can make this game immortal, ever richer, more complex, beautiful and distressing! Thank you @not_Queen @Patricia @Peanits @Suggestive and all other developers, managers and creators! **
Flag Quote · Vote Up Awesome LOL
AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 198 12:14AM
I love this game (not sarcastic). I love playing as every killer and I love how unique they play and feel. Each one is so unique and has their own strengths and weaknesses. I champ at the bit for the next one to be released because I know it will be unique and fun...in it's own way.
The licensed killers are amazingly true to their movie roles. Each one plays like they were ripped from the script. I am not sure how they managed to make them so well thought out or if it was by accident, but they nailed each one.
There are imbalances but I don't mind., Because each has a very fun play style.
I love the perks (again not sarcastic) and I actually love that some feel "dirty" to take! I love that we can play against actual humans and can soak in some of their salt post game (still, not being sarcastic). Though sometimes I want an ai mode)
This game is not my brainless "check out" game, but I play it when I want to actually have fun and go up against realpeople, use my brain and engage with another human fighting to survive (or farm or whatever) Being beaten feels real and frustrating and winning that 4k feels rewarding (ESPECIALLY with post game chat).
I also love how there are really two factions on the foruns....It makes the actual game feel that much more fun.
Since MHO shut down, this is hands down my favorite game.
Flag Quote · Vote Up Awesome LOL
«12»
I'd have more respect for the devs if it felt like they had respect for me, as a player, but as it stands today.. there's none of that.
All hail the Decp ti cat
Posts like this is why we do the job. Thanks for being an amazing community!
We are here to stay!
@powerbats obviously
After 3k hrs i keep playing this game. It's not perfect, always will have issues, but it will be always playable.
keep working hard @not_Queen @Patricia_BHVR @Peanits @Suggestive and the others!
@Peanits Don't sell yourself short! You are making this game better 1 cheater at the time!
(and also very active in forums!)