Discussion To Respect To The Devs.

Long time player here, Thank You......

Comments

  • @Peanits said:
    Not sure why I'm tagged. I don't actually make the game, I just take people out of it. But in any case, thank you, I'm flattered!

    "i take people out of it" Best comment ever Sir!

  • @not_Queen said:
    Posts like this is why we do the job. Thanks for being an amazing community!
    We are here to stay!

    @powerbats obviously ;)

    I knew you'd get the reference sadly spellcheck kept trying to change it, but that would new a new killer only have to be upsized.

  • Respect is 2 way and earned so with that said Thank You Behavior For an Awesome although, Frustrating at times, experience .Everything DoseNot go perfect ever.as far as I can tell. But even when things get a lil... Shifty. pun entended. you allways try to fix it. And make it better for everyone. This Game I Imagine, is hard to balance Perfectly. The one thing I suggest is take a lil more consideration for console players. They fell shafted sometimes.Oh yea and More licensed Killers and licensed killer cosmetics.
    THANKS DBD TEAM. 
           SINCERELY ,That Dude.
  • @SH1FTY423 said:
    Respect is 2 way and earned so with that said Thank You Behavior For an Awesome although, Frustrating at times, experience .Everything DoseNot go perfect ever.as far as I can tell. But even when things get a lil... Shifty. pun entended. you allways try to fix it. And make it better for everyone. This Game I Imagine, is hard to balance Perfectly. The one thing I suggest is take a lil more consideration for console players. They fell shafted sometimes.Oh yea and More licensed Killers and licensed killer cosmetics.
    THANKS DBD TEAM. 
           SINCERELY ,That Dude.

    I especially like the intended pun, i can dig it hence it...

  • @not_Queen said:
    @Peanits Don't sell yourself short! You are making this game better 1 cheater at the time!
    (and also very active in forums!)

    I lol'd it. first.


  • Thank you. The game is awesome. Sincerely. 2200 hrs

  • @Vadim239 said:

    Thank you. The game is awesome. Sincerely. 2200 hrs

    1352 hours since March this year and loving it, especially the latest changes and can't wait to see what they have in store next. That also includes the real store as well just to be clear.

  • Bought every DLC there is. But not every clothing item. Only what I personally like. Thank you

1 2 ›