in the meantime i had a match on rpd without A SINGLE HOOK available in the central hall and in the bathroom zone... i was forced to bleed to death the survivors
This must be the patch related bug, I was weirded it didnt have one, I guess it was less disruptive than other patches bugs so it was harder to notice.
All these pictures are on Coldwind, but I got one today on The Game that was pretty bad. This Claudette is hooked across from me just a 2 second walk away.
Side note: those lockers right there seem to have been added last patch. And they messed up not one, but two players in this match by accidentally entering them because they were so close.
All these pictures are on Coldwind, but I got one today on The Game that was pretty bad. This Claudette is hooked across from me just a 2 second walk away.
Side note: those lockers right there seem to have been added last patch. And they messed up not one, but two players in this match by accidentally entering them because they were so close.
I've had that game one before, it's been like that for awhile.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg I’m the Yui in there. And yes those hooks are wild.
yeah spawns are all messed up it seems
I got a double pallet on Coal Tower last night, as well as a similar hook spawn on Cowshed the game right after
I knew this was you lmao
So this is what happens to those missing Midwich hooks
seems familiar. spawns are messed up
in the meantime i had a match on rpd without A SINGLE HOOK available in the central hall and in the bathroom zone... i was forced to bleed to death the survivors
happened here too... i'm tired of those things
The killer actually did have Agitation XD
I've seen the double pallet a couple times in the past but, that was way before this chapter.
Those extra lockers messed up the hook spawns.
This must be the patch related bug, I was weirded it didnt have one, I guess it was less disruptive than other patches bugs so it was harder to notice.
I can not imagine camper Bubba right here. This needs to fix tho.
lmao
I only stood there long enough to take the picture, I gave her hatch, full vid on yt.
I would also like to share my hooks lol.
Does anyone know if this was fixed in the newest patch?
I don't know but, yeah that is a weird bug.
I saw a screen shot on Twitter with the anniversary hooks so still not fixed.
yikes
Hook spawns have been stupid since 2019.
true but, this is on a whole other level besides that one time when Ormond first got it's rework where hooks would spawn right at the wall of the map.
All these pictures are on Coldwind, but I got one today on The Game that was pretty bad. This Claudette is hooked across from me just a 2 second walk away.
Side note: those lockers right there seem to have been added last patch. And they messed up not one, but two players in this match by accidentally entering them because they were so close.
I've had that game one before, it's been like that for awhile.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.