I think it would be fun if every anniversary event from this year onward had a completely different dessert, with the same mechanical effects. Nice bit of variety.
Typical BHVR finding a way to ruin every update. Don't they know I don't like flan? I don't care if the rest of my family loves flan. I don't like it. So nyeh.
I just want to confirm that even a mediocra flan is still 1% better then even the best cake you ever had. Don't believe me? Well, you better do, because its aaaall in the numbers.
Oh my gosh! All of these flan haters... as a flan fanatic I am devastated. The tweet really got me in the first half though, I felt like a kicked puppy, but then the second half got me really excited.
I can just imagine that someone brought a really good flan dessert to the office and the dev team thought it would be brilliant to spice up the anniversary with this elegant dessert. I approve. I need flan now.
Oh my gosh! All of these flan haters... as a flan fanatic I am devastated. The tweet really got me in the first half though, I felt like a kicked puppy, but then the second half got me really excited.
I can just imagine that someone brought a really good flan dessert to the office and the dev team thought it would be brilliant to spice up the anniversary with this elegant dessert. I approve. I need flan now.
I haven't seen any trusted in a while sadly. Wonder what happened.
Something happened that I don't think I can discuss to one member, most others resigned in protest. Boosted_Dwight then left DBD and thus the Forums, Boss left alongside Orion with the NFT debacle and has only returned very sparingly once, and TwistedMonkey and FireHazard appear once a blue moon.
Something happened that I don't think I can discuss to one member, most others resigned in protest. Boosted_Dwight then left DBD and thus the Forums, Boss left alongside Orion with the NFT debacle and has only returned very sparingly once, and TwistedMonkey and FireHazard appear once a blue moon.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Purin over cake. nah
edit. flan is good too though
They had us in the first half, not gonna lie.
oh thank god, i burned through all my cakes and puddings and now all my games are miserable lmao
Flans are the hip new dessert.
Oh my god, I was about to flip a table. You cheeky monsters.
I think it would be fun if every anniversary event from this year onward had a completely different dessert, with the same mechanical effects. Nice bit of variety.
Typical BHVR finding a way to ruin every update. Don't they know I don't like flan? I don't care if the rest of my family loves flan. I don't like it. So nyeh.
Had to google what flan means but well. Okay. (There is better desserts and pastries though?)
Cakes are better, i am the guy who loves old stuffs more.
Cakes forever <3
Flans are tastier than cake anyways.
I just want to confirm that even a mediocra flan is still 1% better then even the best cake you ever had. Don't believe me? Well, you better do, because its aaaall in the numbers.
Oh my gosh! All of these flan haters... as a flan fanatic I am devastated. The tweet really got me in the first half though, I felt like a kicked puppy, but then the second half got me really excited.
I can just imagine that someone brought a really good flan dessert to the office and the dev team thought it would be brilliant to spice up the anniversary with this elegant dessert. I approve. I need flan now.
Can we have this flan specifically?
A flanatic you might say...
Sorry I had to!
Making a pun, on my post, during pride month. the audacity
(/j)
Guilty as charged!
Agreed, we better get out the mod's most mightiest weapon to handle this... The Flan Hammer :3
me pretending i didn't read that
Next years will be a cake pop bet
You mean... "Flan" the Hammer? I'll get me coat
π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘
finally, someone in my corner
As one of youβre biggest flans, I hope next year we get pie.
no no no, we cannot have puns like that!
π‘
I do not fear your punishment!
ohhh you are in so much trouble with me! We are no longer friends!
Woops! πΆ
Y'all sum Cake Baiters over here.......
Y'all flan lovers some Cake Haters !
someone get a trusted member here so i can have all 5 tags
The title gave me a heart attack
But Iβm glad to see this FLANtastic news
I'm unsubbing to this thread!
Somehow, you yourself are still not a trusted member!
With his summary posts I think he deserves that role!
aww, thank you both
but i swear too much, and trusted is undergoing renevations currently anyway
The evil flan has succeeded
This thread just turned into sheer in-flan-ity
That's it - I'm uninstalling
How much bonus BP does it give?
106%
The amount of Flan jokes in this thread is making me hungry, some would say i'm Flanished
i was ready to say some willd ish
The cake is a lie!
I believe in Pie!
are they in the game now or in 10 days?
When the Anniversary Event begins, Thursday June 16th
I haven't seen any trusted in a while sadly. Wonder what happened.
wwwaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!! I wanna collect millions now
Why do I always think it comes out with the killer. Didn't it work that way when Ghostface came out?
You read my mind. π
Something happened that I don't think I can discuss to one member, most others resigned in protest. Boosted_Dwight then left DBD and thus the Forums, Boss left alongside Orion with the NFT debacle and has only returned very sparingly once, and TwistedMonkey and FireHazard appear once a blue moon.
That's unfortunate.
Anyway, flan!