Blights addons are fine

I've seen WAY too many people complaining about his addons. I find that laughable, because blight and his addons are easy to play around.

Hug tech too. If you die by hug tech that's just a matter of not paying attention.

Alc Ring is overpowered, I will say that, but there isn't a way to nerf it without making it lackluster that I can think of.

My point is, stop complaining about his addons. His speed addons are also fine, the entire point of his character is to have insane speed. That's. The. Point. So stop complaining.

Comments

  • I would probably be ok with the hug tech if it had a counter.

    I'm not sure if it does so the question is does it and what is it?

  • @_AdamFrancis_ said:

    I've seen WAY too many people complaining about his addons. I find that laughable, because blight and his addons are easy to play around.

    Hug tech too. If you die by hug tech that's just a matter of not paying attention.

    Alc Ring is overpowered, I will say that, but there isn't a way to nerf it without making it lackluster that I can think of.

    My point is, stop complaining about his addons. His speed addons are also fine, the entire point of his character is to have insane speed. That's. The. Point. So stop complaining.

    By this logic Dead hard is fine, you can play around it. Just bait it out and it’s not that good. It’s easy to play around if you know the survivor has it.

  • I agree for the most part. Alchemist Ring Definitely needs a nerf but I'm not so sure about his speed add-ons. Sometimes they seem a bit too good. Maybe nerf by 1%? I don't know but for the most part I think blight is fine.

  • I do hope you are joking.

    He shouldn't have an insane power with insane add-ons too.

    Hug tech is broken. At least they are fixing that one.

  • If you have one of the best killer powers in the whole game by default and you put very strong addons and some of them you can even stack together... what do you think you will get?

  • @TruEternity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/325715/blights-addons-are-fine

    By this logic Dead hard is fine, you can play around it. Just bait it out and it’s not that good. It’s easy to play around if you know the survivor has it.

    You can't bait out Dead Hard for distance so this logic falls apart very quickly.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I would probably be ok with the hug tech if it had a counter.

    I'm not sure if it does so the question is does it and what is it?

    Most blights will be looking down the entire time to keep sliding then flick. literally the same counterplay to j flicks which so many people called "uncounterable" despite the camera being locked after the flick unless you could go up to like 80k dpi.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I would probably be ok with the hug tech if it had a counter.

    I'm not sure if it does so the question is does it and what is it?

    It does have a counter.

    You can simply hug the specific object or try to 360 or strafe the hit.

    I'll try to get a clip for you tomorrow but I can't make any promises.

  • @TruEternity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/325715/blights-addons-are-fine

    By this logic Dead hard is fine, you can play around it. Just bait it out and it’s not that good. It’s easy to play around if you know the survivor has it.

    I mean you can wait DH out. Except for distance which is what makes it OP.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974599#Comment_2974599

    You can't bait out Dead Hard for distance so this logic falls apart very quickly.

    That’s the point, if used correctly there is no real counterplay to dead hard, same as Blight add ons. When used in a strong combo there isn’t real counterplay, just hope the player doesn’t know how to play.

  • Base blight is fine. His add ons are not lol

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I would probably be ok with the hug tech if it had a counter.

    I'm not sure if it does so the question is does it and what is it?

    Same counterplay as with old j-flicks, if you see him looking down at a loop, simply move away from the loop, Most times they won't notice you run away so you can get big distance. Very few people do this atleast against me and it typically works out for them.

    Or you could always just DH it.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974606#Comment_2974606

    A killer who's strength is appropriate ? A killer who doesn't really need to tunnel or camp to create the pressure they need....?(survivors hate that if I remember correctly)

    Even Nurse players are tunnelling. It does not matter killer needs tunnel or not, they are just doing. Blight players are also hard tunnellers (not all Blights ofcourse).


    Game needs to be fair for both sides but his add-ons feels unfair by survivorside.

  • People just hate Blight. They just want another Spirit.

    Eventually he will get nerfed and survivor mains will cry more about increasing Nurse players then.

  • Your posts lately have been funny.

  • @RenRen said:

    I agree for the most part. Alchemist Ring Definitely needs a nerf but I'm not so sure about his speed add-ons. Sometimes they seem a bit too good. Maybe nerf by 1%? I don't know but for the most part I think blight is fine.

    Just don't let them stack and it's okay.

  • I think Alc Ring, C33, Adrenaline Vial and Shredded Notes need to be looked at.

    Maybe rework his Slam add-ons too, they kinda suck.

  • Compound Thirty-Three and Alchemist Ring are not fine

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Compound Thirty-Three and Alchemist Ring are not fine

    I said alc Ring was op. C33 is fine

  • @Sluzzy said:

    I do hope you are joking.

    He shouldn't have an insane power with insane add-ons too.

    Hug tech is broken. At least they are fixing that one.

    W Sluzzy

  • Compound Twenty-One has the Aura reading effect, not Compound Thirty-Three

  • @Pulsar said:

    I think Alc Ring, C33, Adrenaline Vial and Shredded Notes need to be looked at.

    Maybe rework his Slam add-ons too, they kinda suck.

    Except C33,its the only counter to pre dropping (######### and boring)

  • @Travis_Bateman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974636#Comment_2974636

    Except C33,its the only counter to pre dropping (######### and boring)

    Nah.

  • Hug Tech is a Bug and will be fixed. It is not "fine".

    And his Add-Ons... Nope, they are busted, at least some of them. Compound 33, Adrenaline Vial and Alchemists Ring deserve a Nerf, same goes for his two Speed Add-Ons, they should be reworked as well.

    And players know that Alchemists Ring is too strong, remember when they announced Changes to his Add-Ons? So many Blights used Alchemists Ring, because they know that the Add-On is just too powerful. Turned out, another Add-On was just buffed.

    Let alone that the Devs have very strange priorities - the latest Add-On-Change for Blight was changing Adrenaline Vial to one of his best Add-Ons (it was his worst before). But this happened in a Patch where they nerfed Clown without any Compensation. So nerfing one of the weakest Killers in the game and buffing one of the strongest Killer in the game (who also gets to keep all the problematic Add-Ons) in one Patch.

  • Blight can play around pallets.

    That add-on is ######### dumb. It promotes a zero-skill style of play.

  • why should an OP killer have strong addons when freddy exists. ######### power, ######### addons.

  • @Hitari said:

    why should an OP killer have strong addons when freddy exists. ######### power, ######### addons.

    Blight OP?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Hug Tech is a Bug and will be fixed. It is not "fine".

    And his Add-Ons... Nope, they are busted, at least some of them. Compound 33, Adrenaline Vial and Alchemists Ring deserve a Nerf, same goes for his two Speed Add-Ons, they should be reworked as well.

    And players know that Alchemists Ring is too strong, remember when they announced Changes to his Add-Ons? So many Blights used Alchemists Ring, because they know that the Add-On is just too powerful. Turned out, another Add-On was just buffed.

    Let alone that the Devs have very strange priorities - the latest Add-On-Change for Blight was changing Adrenaline Vial to one of his best Add-Ons (it was his worst before). But this happened in a Patch where they nerfed Clown without any Compensation. So nerfing one of the weakest Killers in the game and buffing one of the strongest Killer in the game (who also gets to keep all the problematic Add-Ons) in one Patch.

    Did you just..... call Adrenaline Vial OP?

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974658#Comment_2974658

    Compound Twenty-One has the Aura reading effect, not Compound Thirty-Three

    @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974658#Comment_2974658

    Compound Twenty-One has the Aura reading effect, not Compound Thirty-Three

    Ohhhhh

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974698#Comment_2974698

    Blight can play around pallets.

    That add-on is ######### dumb. It promotes a zero-skill style of play.

    Its literally counter able by just breeding pallets and using windows at their full advantage.

  • AUTOCORRECT?! 💀

  • His add ons need nerfs.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    I do hope you are joking.

    He shouldn't have an insane power with insane add-ons too.

    Hug tech is broken. At least they are fixing that one.

    I agree with you.

    why do I agree with you?

  • Idk, his basekit is already so strong that I really don’t think such strong addons are needed.

    C33 shreds pallets which is fine but it also can give you the ability to detect anyone within 16 meters

    C21 is really strong but I don’t know how I’d nerf it, maybe just rework it or up the rarity?

    Alc ring could just be nerfed to only restore a certain amount of tokens or be reworked entirely

    Speed addons- nothing. Speed is life.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    I do hope you are joking.

    He shouldn't have an insane power with insane add-ons too.

    Hug tech is broken. At least they are fixing that one.

    I cant believe i agree with Sluzzy but yes some of his addons makes his basekit even more powerful at the point where it becomes more and more opressive when his basekit is already good and fun.

    double speed addons essentially gives you more distance and speed while rushing making caching people way more easy with no downsides at all. (am not saying needs a huge nerf but definetly need some kinda of tweaks like making the recharge of the power a bit more slower)

     C33 is not OP but is just "TAKE A BIG BUFF" addon , that doesnt makes sense on a killer that already is strong against holding "W".

    alch ring is just well.........just WHY?

  • C33 and Alch Ring are definitely not okay. Alch Ring is obvious, but C33 is problematic because you break a pallet nearly twice the rate of the normal break animation and have your token back by the time the pallet break ends, allowing you to instantly rush again and not allow the survivor to make any reasonable distance. It's (key word) almost approaching nurse levels, ignoring the "rules" of the game without any skill necessary on the part of the killer.

    Adren Vial needs a numbers adjustment.

    Slam add-ons are crap and should be replaced with a completely new effect.

    Most of his purple add-ons are useless. Journal: people can still hear and see the Blight approach. Stone: activation too restrictive, doesn't last long enough. Soul Chemical: why does this exist?

    The only ones I am conflicted about are the speed ones. Maybe they could stand to lose 1% each? Or crow becomes 4% and rat becomes 2%? But idk honestly.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2975602#Comment_2975602

    It actually is though lol. As someone who is on the front page for blight downs. It's my favorite add on. It's up there with ring + crow. In terms of strength. Not favoritism

    Adrenaline Vial is balanced if anything.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Idk, his basekit is already so strong that I really don’t think such strong addons are needed.

    C33 shreds pallets which is fine but it also can give you the ability to detect anyone within 16 meters

    C21 is really strong but I don’t know how I’d nerf it, maybe just rework it or up the rarity?

    Alc ring could just be nerfed to only restore a certain amount of tokens or be reworked entirely

    Speed addons- nothing. Speed is life.

    Without good addons he is pretty mid tier and gets destroyed by good survivors. So keep his addons the same (besides Alchemist Ring) or change his basekit to where he can play against sweaty teams and actually have a chance.

  • @_AdamFrancis_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2975661#Comment_2975661

    Without good addons he is pretty mid tier and gets destroyed by good survivors. So keep his addons the same (besides Alchemist Ring) or change his basekit to where he can play against sweaty teams and actually have a chance.

    That just isn't true at all. You can perform super well as Blight even without very powerful addons and without using stuff like hug tech.

  • Question: How can you think Alc ring is OP but not adren vial or C33?

    Adren provides literally no downsides to a ton of upsides, C33 makes blight the best tracker and pallet muncher in the game with a power that requires you to predrop at most loops.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974606#Comment_2974606

    A killer who's strength is appropriate ? A killer who doesn't really need to tunnel or camp to create the pressure they need....?(survivors hate that if I remember correctly)

    Just because a killer doesn't need to doesn't mean they won't? Like Nurse players will still stack 4x regression perks and hard tunnel someone out of the game despite being the strongest killer in all of DBD and has the ability to take someone from healthy to downed in 12 seconds.

  • Remember, there were people who said infinites were fine, DS was fine and 5 blink Nurse was fine.

    You are doing great work keeping up this trend. Blight's addons are most certainly not fine lol, no well-known Blight main thinks that in good faith.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976613#Comment_2976613

    Sooooo that means killers should be weak as piss....Because some people use them in that manner...? Guess they should all be pig level then.

    Not quite the conclusion I was hoping you'd draw from that but go off ✨

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Question: How can you think Alc ring is OP but not adren vial or C33?

    Adren provides literally no downsides to a ton of upsides, C33 makes blight the best tracker and pallet muncher in the game with a power that requires you to predrop at most loops.

    You can easily counter C33 by using windows to their utmost advantage.

‹ 1 2 3